Ancient Technology

Instead of trolling and bashing and saying the same useless bunch of words that you threw together why don't YOU provide evidence to prove that you're right and I'm wrong. You fucktards keep saying that I'm wrong and that I'm not providing evidence yet you aren't providing nothing but garbage to say that I'm wrong. That's interesting.

• Downvote 1

Instead of trolling and bashing and saying the same useless bunch of words that you threw together why don't YOU provide evidence to prove that you're right and I'm wrong. You fucktards keep saying that I'm wrong and that I'm not providing evidence yet you aren't providing nothing but garbage to say that I'm wrong. That's interesting.

U mad bro?

Prove that god doesn't exist.

Oh whats that you can't? Proving a negative is a logical fallacy. Give evidence or gtfo

• Upvote 1

There ya have it folks...

Now he's a GIF of a dancy monkey:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/20140403/5011646/dancing-monkey-o.gif

• Upvote 1

See, I immediately knew what your 'research' was like because of your paper thin skin. You'd get eaten alive in academia.

Also

food-irony.jpg?w=652

• Upvote 2

Ok then, let's look at your shoes claim.

Why should I present evidence to a bunch of fucking idiots? You're to lazy to do anything for yourself so you want me to provide you evidence so you can sit on your fat ass and believe in a bullshit god that doesn't exist. Humans are 100,000 years old yet museums hold hand and shoe prints that are millions of years old. Stay stupid and go jump off a bridge.

I've started by trying to discover when shoes were invented. I can find a reliable source to show that the oldest shoes we have evidence for are about 10,000 years old. Here at the University of Oregon: http://pages.uoregon.edu/connolly/FRsandals.htm

But shoe relics are not the only evidence, there is indirect evidence. I found here a BBC report on some research published in the Journal of Archaelogical Science that speculates that shoes may have been worn as long ago as 40,000 years: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4173838.stm

Not surprisingly, in my view, the archaeology I have found in my quick survey does not mention evidence of shoes or shoe prints anywhere near "millions of years old".

If we are conservative and say by "millions" you meant only two million years, that would still make you about 1,960,000 years divergent from the academic consensus.

Perhaps you can refer us to the evidence you have that proves these professionals wrong?

• Upvote 1

Homo Habilis

They've found almost complete skulls of this species,carbon dated to approximately 2.5 million years old. Homo Habilis is the precursor to our ancestors (Homo Erectus) and ourselves (Homo Sapiens). Their skulls are not large enough to contain the size of brain needed for the levels of current concious thinking our species is capable of. They have also found surrounding fossil evidence of rudimentary tools that Homo Habilis used such as sharpened rocks for cutting and grinding up food.

They've found no evidence of Homo Habilis' jetpacks and rocket cars...

I think Bwilds aggression is a result of him being a shape shifting reptilian.

Just for clarity and transparency, I am a Reptilian shapeshifter.

Hey! Don't tar us all with the same brush.