Anyone else had money disappear

tp61503

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterfinances.php

Take a gander, maybe you actually did some laundry a while back and forgot?

Lol you no I don't launder, and I looked at http to see before hand. I tried again with a flight it appears if you invite your fighter instead of booking the old way the money doesn't go into the jet it goes in no mans land....bug?

You move the fighters money from his account, to your jet, to your account so while it's different from the usual source used in game it's still laundering. Anyway I have no idea where your money went, I just thought I'd suggest looking into his finances since I thought it might help track your fighters cash, best of luck with sorting this out.

i just booked a flight and no issues -- like some else mentioned it doesnt show in the account until the flight happens and they land though -- if someone buys a ticket from you then it shows instantly but not when you book a flight

In that case when I canceled the money should have returned...t did not. It's ok I don't need the money just thought I would bring it up

It's called marriage

Actually made me chuckle.

Weird that it seems to have just vanished, no it has not happened to me. I do a good enough job giving away money on my own.

One of my guys has moved base New York to Sydney 10 times in 2 weeks and money is fine.

He isn't too happy though

Well that is a lot of traveling just to give your manager money, poor guy. :D

In that case when I canceled the money should have returned...t did not. It's ok I don't need the money just thought I would bring it up

If you book a flight / cancel / then re-book too close to flight time you only get paid once for the flight after complete, but the fighter will have paid twice. The money for the cancelled ticket vanishes into nothingness. If a manager buys a ticket from you then when they cancel they get a refund, but the closer to flight time it happens the more the jet gets to keep up to 100%. This normally works fine, but with your own fighters you don't get the money until the fighter actually flies. He may not get his refund if too close to flight time, but you won't get paid either. That is usually how the money vanishes. I assume you schedule your laundry flights same day or within a couple days of them going out, so even if you buy a ticket and cancel immediately the money is gone. It is too close to flight time to get a refund.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1