Hottest Woman Tournament #2

Madness

I voted for the athlete again.

This is also partly the reason i voted for Stokke. Keibler is good but this is the hottest 'athlete' and Keibler was barely even a wrestler when she was in WWE and was always more of a model, same goes for most of the divas in WWE

• Downvote 1

Round 3 - Block M

Alana Blanchard ( Surfing ) vs Alex Morgan ( Soccer )

http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/42517/7ce488425163312.jpghttp://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/42517/77edc4425163758.gif
Click the image to see full size.

You can see the updated bracket by clicking here.

Alex Morgan is an animated gif. Click to see the whole image.

• Upvote 1

Possibly the same shoot. I had more issues than I can name with her. Every image he sent me looked good then refused to save on my PC properly. It was only like that for him and no one else. I had to postpone round one until more images were sent, but the exact same thing happened. Finally I used google image find to find duplicates of them I could use. Honestly same shoot or not I'd prefer to not go through that again, lol. I even tried to just copy the image link and post it directly in the forums without uploading it to imagebam ( to re-size so all were the same ) but the forums said I could not use those image extensions. :( I seriously have no idea what caused it. I could see his images perfectly in his mail to me. But saving them just gave me a blank file. Gif or jpg it didn't matter.