Happiest you've ever been with a fight outcome?

What were the biggest MMA moments for you personally, that made you go crazy and jump off the walls with enjoyment? Was it revenge? Was it one of your favourite go pulling off big upsets, was it an all round war with a great ending, or just a spectacular finish?

1. Shogun KO'ing Machida in 2nd fight - Shogun is top 5 all time favourites for me and he ownnthenfirst fight. To see the rematch go down like that, I don't think I've ever jumped so high in my life besides when the Bruins win the Stanley Cup in 2011.

2. Fedor KO Rogers - Rogers was a beast and made it a great fight, I was on the edge of my seat the whole fight and Fedor landed one of the hardest punches I've ever seen land in my life.. The atmosphere for that fight was incredible. Greatest ever, a bit past his prime still proving he was the greatest ever.

3. Nick Diaz Gogoplata Gomi in Pride - always loved The Diaz brothers, and Nick was a huge underdog and it was one of the greatest brawls in MMA and the most stunning finish at the time.

4. GSP crushing BJ in Superfight - Enough said, I'm a huge GSP fan.

5. Fedor KO'ing Arlovski and subbing Sylvia - Arlovski was easily the best heavyweight in the world at the time besides Fedor, and Sylvia was top 5 still IMO. Destruction at its finest.

• Upvote 1

Although is was a fairly average fight re watching it, Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva #1 is the first time i really remember screaming at a fighter to do something lol.

Pat Barry vs Cheick Kongo i was jumping up and down at the mayhem. There's tonnes more i just cant remember all of them.

Machida killing Thiago Silva and then Rashad within a few weeks of each other both made me incredibly happy. Pretty much every single Condit win. TKZ d'arce choking Poirier. Frankie coming back in Maynard 2 and 3. Weidman/Belfort. Tank killing Cabbage. Too many to count, really.

EDIT: Robbie Lawler's entire resurgence has been amazing to watch. I almost cried tears of joy when they gave him the nod against Hendricks.

• Upvote 1

Cain getting knocked out by JDS then getting destroyed by Werdum. Both fights made me so happy.

Anderson's losses to Weidman also made very happy.

When Marquez knocked out pacquiao that might have been the most satisfying fight I've ever seen.

Also I got to throw in Lawler vs Hendricks 2. Never liked Hendricks so seeing him lose the belt was so great. Especially because he went out like a bitch.

Mendes vs McGregor will be the next one. Mendes is gonna fuck him up.

Chuck vs Wandy all time at my most excited. Anderson triangle choking Sonnen in the 5th round of there first fight.

The fight with Anderson I was about to jump threw a glass window after that result.

Lawler vs Manhoef comeback of a lifetime.

And finally Bob sapp pre mental breakdown after he realises how a good punch or kick really felt when it connects.

• Upvote 1

Chuck vs Wandy all time at my most excited. Anderson triangle choking Sonnen in the 5th round of there first fight.

Lawler vs Manhoef comeback of a lifetime

Lawlor/Melvin is on my honourable mentions easily. Great call on this one. I had Chuck/Wandy a draw, it was amazing but I have a hard time watching the fight because the commentary is so biased towards Chuck. Both are two of my all time favourites.

Frankie coming back in Maynard 2 and 3. Tank killing Cabbage.

EDIT: Robbie Lawler's entire resurgence has been amazing to watch. I almost cried tears of joy when they gave him the nod against Hendricks.

Edgar/Maynard 2 and 3 were absolutely nuts, I forgot those ones..

Tank vs Cabbage rematch...I still watch that fight all the time "I don't think Tank can KO Cabbage" he says and split second later BAM one of the hardest punches I've ever seen land in my life.. I went nuts back then hahaa

1. Patricio Pitbull flash KO over Daniel Weichel who almost KO'd him the round before literally as soon as the round ended...

2. Dominick Cruz taking victory over Urijah Faber in UFC matchup...it was an intense fight for both and Dominick wanted the W so bad and got it

3. Donald Cerrone victory over Melvin Guillard...went to prove the UFC isn't the supreme organization all the time as the WEC lightweights took over an beat down UFC top lightweights when the merger happened

4. Julio Cesar Neves win over Poppies Martinez...Neves showed his opponents didn't matter and that he can still win in style in a big organization

5. Lyoto Machida over Rashad for putting in work and getting the KO on a top striker by using pure karate to win the championship plus he's my favorite fighter...kind of disappointed in him now tho but I still root for him

Probably my best fighter to date "Deus Ex Machina" Tiyaro Feitsora had a string of 3 wins that I was very happy with. It started with a TDPW submission win over A J Hearts and then back to back wins over Scotty Bennet. Feitsora was never able to reach the top like I thought he would though (highest rank was 25) :(

Probably my best fighter to date "Deus Ex Machina" Tiyaro Feitsora had a string of 3 wins that I was very happy with. It started with a TDPW submission win over A J Hearts and then back to back wins over Scotty Bennet. Feitsora was never able to reach the top like I thought he would though (highest rank was 25) :(

Nice, an in game fight.

Hearts was really tough, and Bennet was a monster. Great wins, real impressive.

Wandy over Stann and Cung made me go crazy too.. Shogun KO ing Te Huna also comes to mind.

Barao losing to Dillashaw was terrible for me, I'm a huge Barao fan for awhile and he got beat down.. I'm torn on the rematch who will win, but piling hardcore for Barao.

I was surprised to see TJ dominated Barao too. But I am a huge fan of TAM so I was happy as hell when he TKOd Barao. The rematch would be very interesting and it would be closer than the 1st imo. Rooting for TJ tho.