Happiest you've ever been with a fight outcome?

Cruz vs. Dillashaw will be one of the best bantamweight fights of all time...hopefully. Can't wait.

What reaction would you have if ________ wins? Think it'll be one of your most happy MMA fan moments? You like TJ or Dom?

I cant wait for this fight either I really dislike both guys but I think and hope Cruz takes it.

One fight I can recall being so happy for the fighter is when Dan Henderson TKO'd Shogun after a 3-fight losing streak. He is 45 now and that is insane. being one of my favorite fighters, when he steps in there I really feel completely different then with any other fighter. Hope he can bang with Vitor.

One fight I can recall being so happy for the fighter is when Dan Henderson TKO'd Shogun after a 3-fight losing streak. He is 45 now and that is insane. being one of my favorite fighters, when he steps in there I really feel completely different then with any other fighter. Hope he can bang with Vitor.

Dan can always put the lights out. Never doubt.

I think he's going to take Vitor out. Dude will ko you even if he's 70 and missed his lunch.

Lots of fighters like Handy and Chael said they've never ran into a guy who hits like Dan. That is quite an endorsement.

• Upvote 1

p.s.

cruz will get dominated by TJ, who will be hailed as the greatest champion of all time(s), only to lose his belt in his next two fights to somebody like Henry Almeida or McDonald.

I wouldn't doubt that's possible. However. Word on the street is that Cruz has been owning everyone he's trained with for years. Even while hurt all the time. People call him to train for fights a lot and he runs through every gym he goes to.

Killashaw might be in for some trouble. Or maybe Cruz is spent. We shall see!