First Pay Per View

FrankyFin

les do it :).

heres what im thinking: Oct. 10 on Syn 60 ... we got a bit over a month to put together a worthy first ppv.

everybodys invited to participate in the creation of the ppv. you can suggest matchups, express interest in having your fighter on the show, make posters, suggest names, polls etc. let your creativity fly. i consider this a community-ppv, we're all playing the same great game after all and theres so much talent and goodwill in the community here (+ were all curious bastards), so lets put on a worthy first ppv.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or second if Pride beats you :(

I suppose it would make sense if you took all the available volunteers and made fights between the ones with the biggest hype+popularity rating. It would be difficult to organize that though.

les do it :).

heres what im thinking: Oct. 10 on Syn 60 ... we got a bit over a month to put together a worthy first ppv.

everybodys invited to participate in the creation of the ppv. you can suggest matchups, express interest in having your fighter on the show, make posters, suggest names, polls etc. let your creativity fly. i consider this a community-ppv, we're all playing the same great game after all and theres so much talent and goodwill in the community here (+ were all curious bastards), so lets put on a worthy first ppv.

Some Match Ups that I would like to see if all things could come together:

YB Sol vs. David Hollywood

Nintendo Takada vs. Mikio Okita (Best Middleweights who are not in Tycoon Cup)

tuberculo Mengitis vs. Barak Lesnar

Im sure some others will make suggestions but none of these seem to far out of the realm of possibility..

And as always franky, you have the full resources of Combat Pro FC for whatever you need... If you want I can put two of my top stars on the show against each other as well.

Im sure some others will make suggestions but none of these seem to far out of the realm of possibility..

And as always franky, you have the full resources of Combat Pro FC for whatever you need... If you want I can put two of my top stars on the show against each other as well.

you need mendez vs hollywood weather sol beats him or not because remember he is syns lhw champ

I think you should be able to make 13 fight cards for big events

maybe pay more for em

Yeah. Maybe change the arena costs so that they charge per fight. So 13 fights would cost more than 10 fights, which would cost more than 5 fights.

So Micro Arena would cost the 4000 for 10 fights, 2000 for 5 and so on.

Not looked at your past 50 event names so excuse me if you've used this before, but with it being the first PPV you could call it:

Syn 60: Synsational

That's clever, I like it :)

I am under the impression all fights will involve 1 Syn fighter but i may be wrong on that

Good fight

They are in different weightclasses :D

That reminds me i'm supposed to be coming back to defend the title against Mengitis next month so maybe that title fight can be on the card

Can't wait for the PPV, especially if there's a collaborative effort. You have to admire the ingenuity of Syn City to constantly try out new things.

I would love to eventually give Hollywood a crack at either Sol or Mendez...assuming Wally would give me a one fight release.

I've heard rumors that Tuberculo will indeed move up to HW to fight Barack Lesnar--of course these are just rumors at this point. Barack is a beast though, and a big HW--would be a really toughh match for Tuberculo, but very exciting. I've heard he's been looking for his own superfight, so this could be it.

Some dream matchups I'd like to see...

Mikio Okita vs Antonio Santiago

Satomi vs Marciano (the rematch)

Nintendo Takada vs Anthony Lowe

Travis Wood vs Paolo Mendez

Tor Nansen vs Kunta Kinte

Can't wait for the PPV, especially if there's a collaborative effort. You have to admire the ingenuity of Syn City to constantly try out new things.

I would love to eventually give Hollywood a crack at either Sol or Mendez...assuming Wally would give me a one fight release.

I've heard rumors that Tuberculo will indeed move up to HW to fight Barack Lesnar--of course these are just rumors at this point. Barack is a beast though, and a big HW--would be a really toughh match for Tuberculo, but very exciting. I've heard he's been looking for his own superfight, so this could be it.

You won't be saying that when Kinte loses to Austin.

Mikio Okita(Gay name??) will loose today to Lorenzo Dorian..

The winner of Bogan vs Mussolini (Syn 52) would be a good match with Lesnar as well, both are very powerful strikers just like Lesnar is.

I like this matchup. Hollywood could be serious trouble for Sol.