First Pay Per View

FrankyFin

Not looked at your past 50 event names so excuse me if you\\\'ve used this before, but with it being the first PPV you could call it:

Syn 60: Synsational

i like Synsational, but not for this event i think. not community'ish or epic enough :).

I am under the impression all fights will involve 1 Syn fighter but i may be wrong on that

Good fight

They are in different weightclasses

That reminds me i\\\'m supposed to be coming back to defend the title against Mengitis next month so maybe that title fight can be on the card

Lesnar vs. Meningtis will happen in 2 weeks already :). Meningtis got tired of all the attention being on Mendez while he cant get a title-shot against him, so he wanted a true superfight and he will get it :). winner of this one will def. be on the PPV.

Mendez too i hope of course ;).

also not every fight on the PPV has to involve a Syn-fighter. we can do fights with 2 fighters from different organisations also. a DFC fighter vs. CFC figther for example.

Can\\\'t wait for the PPV ..

I would love to eventually give Hollywood a crack at either Sol or Mendez ..

I\\\'ve heard rumors that Tuberculo will indeed move up to HW to fight Barack Lesnar--of course these are just rumors at this point. Barack is a beast though, and a big HW--would be a really toughh match for Tuberculo, but very exciting. I\\\'ve heard he\\\'s been looking for his own superfight, so this could be it.

Some dream matchups I\\\'d like to see...

Mikio Okita vs Antonio Santiago

Satomi vs Marciano (the rematch)

Nintendo Takada vs Anthony Lowe

Travis Wood vs Paolo Mendez

Tor Nansen vs Kunta Kinte

Hollywood, Mendez, Sol .. everybody ...

like i just said ... Lesnar/Tuberculo is official already :).

Okita/Santiago cant happen unless Santiagos manager comes brack, hes just gone underground :P.

Nintendo is also someone everybody would like to have on it, but his management is impossible to work with .. those crazy russians kidnapped Boondock ...

Rob Wood is always up for a good fight.

Rob Wood

definately. anybody wanna get knocked out in 10 sec? :tumbleweed:

moving ahead nicely so far. everybody who wants to do a poster (teaser-poster maybe) go ahead, please. we can have 10 posters for this, a whole collection .. les go.

event names also ... gogo :D.

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you\\\'ve added to the message

:ac8: :nerdrage:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syn 60 should be considered the mecca of mixed martial arts shows. Personally I think we should mark this date on the calendar--and once every Tyccon year we converge, and the best meet the best from all the top orgs...The Tycoon Olympics if you will...locations may be handled between organizations by a well respected commitee each year to select who will hold the next Tycoon Olympics.

As far as names...

United..Globalization..Hostile Takeover..

Syn 60 should be considered the mecca of mixed martial arts shows. Personally I think we should mark this date on the calendar--and once every Tyccon year we converge, and the best meet the best from all the top orgs...

Thats a pretty cool idea, the world series of MMA on MMAtycoon.

but as for the name i think 'SYN 60: Epic' as suggested is the most fitting.

Short, simple and completely relevant.

Thats a pretty cool idea, the world series of MMA on MMAtycoon.

but as for the name i think 'SYN 60: Epic' as suggested is the most fitting.

Short, simple and completely relevant.

Cool, cool--I missed that we'd moved forward on that aspect. Epic, I like it, sounds good...good looking poster to Johnny.

Again I'd like to say If possible some of my fighters and my Orgs. fighters would like to get on this card. SYN 60: So Far Gone :suicide_anim: Scratch that lol.

But serously take your pick from my org, or my personal fighters. I'd love to be a part of this somehow!!!!

Franky Gets interupted mid sentence...

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb55/johnnysep/kaynecup.jpg

Hope you guys got a chuckle.

Dizzam, full of win (and you are right, Tycoon cup is the biggest thing on the game and will be for a while i should think)