Shiftas

Shiftas, don't try to evade this saying you never played this game for real :)

I did play it, when I started and first went vip. The last year though...
  • Downvote 4

Mine had no standup. Still doesn't.

I would accept, but after looking at his roster we don't have guys around the same id and weight class.

What he meant to say is after looking at my roster he realized his fighters are shit and mine are not.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

QueenEpicity, I got a question, are we allowed to bring ally mates into this war? THAT'S LOW YOU LITTLE BITCH!

I would rather be Queen Epicity then Shiftas the kennel master's daughter. You're the kinda lay you don't tell your bros about, no matter how drunk you get or how drunk you were.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I would rather be Queen Epicity then Shiftas the kennel master's daughter. You're the kinda lay you don't tell your bros about, no matter how drunk you get or how drunk you were.

I would rather be shiftas the kennel master's daughter rathen than QueenEpissity. You're the kinda queen that you don't pick up even when you're drunk.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I would rather be shiftas the kennel master's daughter rathen than QueenEpissity. You're the kinda queen that you don't pick up even when you're drunk.

Pretty weak come back.

• Upvote 5

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

• Upvote 1

:mf_popcorn1:

So are you guys going to have a show down like Castor and Butch or what? If not, there's not much of a point continuing this thread.

Probably not since he hasn't really answered with anything other then insults and "we dont have fighters close in ID range"