MMA Tycoon Podcast Episode 5

The MMA Tycoon Podcast Episode 5

http://www.betmma.tips/

Host and Co-host
Mark O'Sullivan (markyosullivan) & Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Guests
John Hetfield (Beck)
Bob Vendarra (madbob)

Topics:
ITFL Season 4 - 1:21
Mad Cash - 46:19
The Island Season 4 - 1:02:43
Game Engine changes 1:20:44
AJ Heart 1:35:30

Edited by Beck

Note: Another post will follow from GBK16 later on the day with links for all topics discussed as mentioned on the podcast

Another Note: If you hear 'microphone muted/activated', that's on me. Sorry :P

If you like to be a guest on a future episode, get in touch with either Mark O'Sullivan or Grant Brophy

So Episode 5 is now released, hopefully everyone will enjoy it! :) I thought it'd be best to give each episode it's own topic so discussions about each episode can be separate.

A quick heads up, it's a long episode and this has already been mentioned in the other thread but we'll try and focus on making sure we don't go much longer than 1hr for future episodes. We had a lot to talk about in this episode and didn't manage to cover some topics which we had planned.

• Upvote 1

If you guys like the podcast, be sure to give it a like on YouTube!

Would be nice to have some other people on the podcast, get some diversity going and more opinions on the subjects :)

I'm always open to having new guys on the show, just get in touch with me or GBK and we'll try and organise it.

Ask listerman, he's canadian and I always imagine that he sounds like gsp

Apparently the guy Ryan (not sure of his username) they were talking about on the show sounds like Nick Diaz. If Listerman sounded like GSP we could have Nick Diaz and GSP on the same show :P

• Upvote 1

"Scott Davies is going to lose every single fight" :rolling:

These are always great to listen, even tho at some parts it started to feel like i have to skip few minutes.

If there would be organisation wich would make podcast every two weeks and talk about upcoming matches etc. It would be soon best org in tycoon. :shades:

• Upvote 3

These are always great to listen, even tho at some parts it started to feel like i have to skip few minutes.

If there would be organisation wich would make podcast every two weeks and talk about upcoming matches etc. It would be soon best org in tycoon. :shades:

That is a fantastic idea... I'm gonna see what Davie1903 says about doing it at Havoc.

Me and Grant would never take a bribe of any sort to talk about certain organisations in the game....

Oh look, a money bag... where did that come from......

• Upvote 2

SP posted this already a few days ago:

3. We will be offering audio commentary for all pre / post fight write ups in my Hilo org weekly starting in a few weeks and all ICON events will have full audio commentary for all pre, post and title fight interview write ups via YouTube.

Someone quoted me in there i am guessing. It is true though Scott Davies will lose every fight, i'll give this a listen to later on tonight.

• Upvote 1

Awesome listen guys, have only had time to hear you all talk so fondly of me and my guys, wen I get a chance later in the week I will listen in on more. I have often wondered about participating on one of these but unfortunately I am in the wrong time zone, do not have a mic for my computer and most importantly would not want to overshadow the group with my sheer awesomeness!! Lol. All kidding aside great stuff guys, only one minor complaint, especially for u Hetfield because u should know this.... It is pronounced "Saw Days"... Octavio Saades... Keep practicing for when he is crowned the Champ! Gracie is a no brainer which is why I wasn't even going to bring him up...

Awesome listen guys, have only had time to hear you all talk so fondly of me and my guys, wen I get a chance later in the week I will listen in on more. I have often wondered about participating on one of these but unfortunately I am in the wrong time zone, do not have a mic for my computer and most importantly would not want to overshadow the group with my sheer awesomeness!! Lol. All kidding aside great stuff guys, only one minor complaint, especially for u Hetfield because u should know this.... It is pronounced "Saw Days"... Octavio Saades... Keep practicing for when he is crowned the Champ! Gracie is a no brainer which is why I wasn't even going to bring him up...

That's what I tried to tell them, of course I was correct, I'm the master name pronouncer...

:hehe:

• Upvote 1

I'd love to be on just for the moment you guys are like "So what did you think of Womba's career" and I'm like "I don't know if I've heard of him. He wasn't in Island season 3 was he?".

LOL when I was on podcast episode 2 I didn't have a clue about anything. I got called up as like an emergency reserve amd Marky is like, right guys this is the plan.. the main subject is the ITFL. I was like.. "the what?" And I had like 10 minutes to quickly research everything.

Haha, hey.. We never spoke to each other about Saades via voice, so there is no way I could have known :P But in the future, I will do my best to remember :D