Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

I dont know why Mr.Pig is calling me easy pickings?? That is quite rude!

I in no way called you easy pickings, I just don't think Hiller is ready for that fight yet. Out of Hiller and Teodor, Hiller is the easier matchup in terms of style. Gomez wants the easier of the two fights.

Hiller has the tools to be a good fighter, but Gomez is just too strong at this point in my opinion.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14382009612781.gif

Liber "The Killer" Alderich

Boom, boom and boom. Goodnight and may God be with you sun. Sorry for my brutality but I told you I'm going to finish you as quick as I can. Ques I don't know my own strengh. Hope you recovered your memory and I will send you a video to see what happened.

Nokken Bichezout congrats you are the second ever Victory Champion and first ever Victory Middleweight champion! Now is your time to rest up, train hard and get ready to defend your belt. After the other belts are handed out we will start booking title defense fights for each champion.....wear our belt proud! and Alderich....I see a belt in your future as well....he has earned the #1 contender spot and will fight the winner of the 170 Title fight between Asaf Shahar vs Albert Tumenov

cant wait for these fights to happen

Finally two fighters worthy of facing me. I quess I will just kick back till they finish their business and see who I will face. After that I will start an intense training champ and you will see an even better Alderich next time I come into the octogon.

Alderich...do you see any threats from either of those fighters who are fighting for the 170 title?

I can't say that I look at them as my rivals. But I must admit they have their chance, I can't be that dismissing of their skills. Asaf has good power in his hands and he also has a good boxing background. He looked impresive in his 3 fights, but let's admit that he hasn't faced any1 of my callibre. On the other hand Albert has good wrestling, but that won't protect him against my BJJ. That beeing said, they have their chance, but I improve my skills with every fight and I think it will be hard to find any1 who can or will be able in the future to beat me.