Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

Liber "The Killer" Alderich you are wearing my belt. Im coming for you

http://s5.postimg.org/8190xm16f/image.jpg

free upload

2015-12-12 Victory combat League will have its new welterweight champion Loke Westlund

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14382009612781.gif

Liber "The Killer" Alderich

Your dreaming boy. You faced a few slangers in a qfc fight and you think your great. You never faced any1 like me and I intend to show you that.

Your dreaming boy. You faced a few slangers in a qfc fight and you think your great. You never faced any1 like me and I intend to show you that.

http://s5.postimg.org/p1rx6ae7n/image.jpg

Ok you are right about 2 things. Yes i have faced a few slangers in qfc fights but looking at the opponents you won against does not make me impressed.

And yes i never faced anyone like you. Your the biggest stepping stone in my career so far.

When im done gnp:ing you and step off your unconscios body then you will know as well that i AM great.

PS, you are uggly

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13910943932299.jpg

Glorious "Glassed Chin Mfkr" Tyrone

"Hey Liber, guess who's coming over to VCL? That's right. That only L on your record"

http://s5.postimg.org/p1rx6ae7n/image.jpg

Ok you are right about 2 things. Yes i have faced a few slangers in qfc fights but looking at the opponents you won against does not make me impressed.

And yes i never faced anyone like you. Your the biggest stepping stone in my career so far.

When im done gnp:ing you and step off your unconscios body then you will know as well that i AM great.

PS, you are uggly

Ha ha, can't wait to see that. The only fighter that is good on my record is the title fight. I admit that, but after I beat you as well I will have more good fighters, or at least decent ones, on my stepping stone.

PS. Look who's talking. Compared to you, I'm a rock star :P

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13910943932299.jpg

Glorious "Glassed Chin Mfkr" Tyrone

"Hey Liber, guess who's coming over to VCL? That's right. That only L on your record"

I'm actually very glad your comming over. I wanted the chance to advange my loss sooner or later. Different styles but given the right amount of training things could be so much different.

PS. Do you still enjoy gardening ?

http://s17.postimg.org/m9f27f3nf/11111111.png

Hello MMA fans around the world , i'm the most popular host from Japan Kingkong jackson and welcome to the newest program on VCLTV Kingkong Knows , yeah in the first episode of Kingkong knows i'll share to you my preview about the most exciting MMA event in this month VCL Fight Night: 12 , let's start with our undercard bouts :

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Featherweight Division

USA [born] USA

21 [Age] 19

190cm(6"3) [Height] 167cm(5"6)

126.7 lbs [Weight] 134.9 lbs

6-9(1-2) [MMA(VCL)] 4-2(2-1)

#20 Mike Nuts Vs #22 Chief Sperry

Our opening fight here we have 145lbs battle between Mike Nuts Takes on Chief Sperry

Mike "Dezes" Nuts coming into this fight after ending a eight fight lossing streak with KO victory againt Jose Pablo at VCL Champions: 5 , being 8" taller than his opponent but being 8 lbs lower than his opponent , "Dezes" is elite striker with get one KO of the night award and he looking to get the number 2

Sperry is elite ground and pound fighter and very confident with ground game but he coming into this with dissapointing performance in his last after loss fight againt Baeddan MacAuliffe via submission but now he looking to get his third VCL victory and back to top 20 rank

PREDICTION: Chief "The All-American" Sperry will get his third VCL victory via (T)KO round 1 climb to top 20 rank

FIGHT#2 Light Heavyweight Division

Jamaica [born] USA

19 [Age] 19

194cm(6"4) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

199.9 lbs [Weight] 191.5 lbs

2-2(2-2) [MMA(VCL)] 3-2(0-2)

#15 Kevaughn Aldridge Vs #26 Joe Rogan

Our second bout is between two fighters looking to climb the rankings into light heavyweight title contention

Jamaica native is high level striker but his ground game is not bad too he finished all of his winning fight via (T)KO victory , but many MMA fans talk about his chin many peoples believe Aldridge chin is very weak after lossing his second fight via TKO

Joe "Bull" Rogan is pure grappler , he coming into this fight with 3 lossing streak in his record and now after one month working hard at V C L training center he ready to take his first VCL victory and improve his pro record

PREDICTION: Kevaughn Aldridge will get his third VCL victory here and climb to top 10 fighter via Unanimous Decision

FIGHT#3 Light Heavyweight Division

USA [born] Bulgaria

18 [Age] 20

190cm(6"3) [Height] 189cm(6"3)

203.9 lbs [Weight] 196.9 lbs

1-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 0-0(0-0)

#13 Michael McGuire Vs #24 Vladimir Nikolov

We have another 205lbs battle and both fighters will make his VCL debut here

After winning his MMA debut againt Sangram Singh via KO , Michael Mcguire decided to join VCL and face another top pro fighters , Mcguire is a mixed martial artist and he can fight good on feet or on the ground too , he KO power on his hand and looking to get his first VCL victory here

"The Notorious" Vladimir Nikolov will make his MMA and VCL debut here , after long time trained in Amsterdam finally he decided to signed with VCL and start his pro MMA career in this organization , Nikolov background is Boxer and also he holding brown belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu , many peoples believe Nikolov will become world champion in the future

PREDICTION: Vladimir Nikolov will get his MMA and VCL first victory here via (T)KO or submission round 1

FIGHT#4 Light Heavyweight Division

Canada [born] USA

21 [Age] 23

195cm(6"5) [Height] 185cm(6"2)

201.8 lbs [Weight] 192.0 lbs

2-3(1-2) [MMA(VCL)] 1-3(1-2)

#19 Chase Angelov Vs #17 Lamar Jonhson

We have battle between two top 20 LHW ranks fighters looking to climb the ranking into top 15

Angelov coming into this fight after dissapointing loss againt another top LHW contender DropKick Murphy , but he looking to snap his poor form with take victory in this fight , Angelov is world class muay thai fighter but his problem is on his KO power and his glasses chin

Lamar "Bulldog" Jonhson coming into this fight with good confident after get his first MMA career againt Joe Rogan at VCL Fight Night: 7 , "Bulldog" is good striker and finished his only MMA won via (T)KO

PREDICTION: Lamar Johnson will get his second MMA victory in this fight via (T)KO round 2

FIGHT#5 Middleweight Division

USA [born] Philiphines

20 [Age] 19

184cm(6"1) [Height] 173cm(5"8)

1-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-1(1-1)

#15 Theros Ironfist Vs #26 Lance Duterte

Middleweight division provides the next fight on this card for us as Theros IronFist takes on Lance Duterte

Theros "The Iron Fisted" Ironfist is world grappler with 2-1 in his TWGC record , but he not just world class he is high level striker too , he coming into this fight after get KO victory in his MMA debut and now he ready to take his first BRFC victory and climb the ranking into top 10

Lance "Rising Star" Duterte coming into this fight after lossing his last fight againt Franco Rosales , Duterte is good striker with good KO power too , all of his winning fight coming via (T)KO , don't miss this battle man

PREDICTION: Theros "The Iron Fisted" Ironfist will take his first BRFC victory via Submission round 1

FIGHT#6 Middleweight Division

USA [born] Russia

20 [Age] 19

184cm(6"1) [Height] 185cm(6"1)

173.8lbs [Weight] 183.1lbs

1-2(1-1) [MMA(VCL)] 1-0(0-0)

#21 Mad Dog Iii Vs #20 Blood Orphan

We have battle of the American Mad Dog lii takes on the Russian Blood Orphan

Mad Dog Iii coming into this fight after lossing his second BRFC fight againt Bors Ysengrin , he is a world class striker with deadly punch and kick , he really want to winning this fight especially againt the Russian

The Russian Blood Orphan is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , Orphan signed to VCL after get his first MMA victory at QFC and now he ready to compete in high level competition , don't miss it man

PREDICTION: Blood Orphan will get his first BRFC victory via KO round 3 and remain his undefeated record

(MAINCARD)

FIGHT#7 Featherweight Division

USA [born] Ireland

26 [Age] 19

175cm(5"9) [Height] 175cm(5"9)

141.9 lbs [Weight] 143.1 lbs

2-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-1(2-1)

#8 James Benson Vs #10Baeddan MacAuliffe

We have Featherweight bout between two top 10 contender

The undefeated James "Urban Savage" Benson coming into this fight with two winning streak and now he will make his VCL debut here againt another top 10 FW fighter , Benson is high level grappler with TWGC experienced , and now he ready to get his third submission victory here

"The Notorious" Baeddan MacAuliffe is good standup fighter but he more deadly if the fight going to the ground , all of his winning fight coming via submission and he get 2 time Submission of The Night award in his career , so he ready againt the fighter with TWGC experienced now

PREDICTION: I think we will see another Submission of the night from "The Notorious" Baeddan MacAuliffe in round 1

FIGHT#8 Welterweight Division

USA [born] USA

18 [Age] 19

183cm(6"1) [Weight] 188cm(6"2)

1-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 3-0(2-0)

#15 Don Stewart Vs #9 Ben Turner

In second maincard fight we have battle of two undefeated fighter Don Stewart takes on Ben Turner

Don "The Don" Stewart is world class grappler also have solid muay thai skill , he will make his VCL debut here after winning his MMA debut againt Ferenz Balas at QFC , it is good opportunity for him to shock the world if he get victory againt top VCL Welterweight contender

Ben "Bronze Tiger" Turner coming to this fight with undefeated record and three winning streak , he is pure striker and i think he was the most talented striker in this division , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO , he have one kick KO power and in his last fight he finished Ki Xang with his kick , so Don Stewart i hope you trained you striking defense skill man

PREDICTION: Stewart will tries to take his opponent to ground in this fight but i think Ben Turner will Knockout Stewart to hospital before Stewart get takedown

FIGHT#9 Lightweight Division

Mexico [born] Canada

20 [Age] 20

169cm(5"7) [Height] 176cm(5"10)

149.5 lbs [Weight] 159.2 lbs

5-0(3-0) [MMA(VCL)] 0-1(0-0)

#1 Osvaldo Gomez Vs #19 Felix Linwood

Our co main event now we have lightweight division bout between the former and the first ever VCL lightweight champion Osvaldo Gomez againt the newcomer Felix Linwood

Osvaldo is the first ever VCL lightweight champion after defending his title againt Erik Hiller at VCL Champions: 5 , he decided to retired from MMA so the Owner of VCL decided to stripped his title from Osvaldo and looking new champion , after few weeks retired from MMA Osvaldo inform to VCL owner cause he want comeback to MMA and want his title back to him but the owner said Osvaldo need to fight againts another contender if he want get title shoot againts the new champ , and now he will fight againt his first opponent after his retired

Felix Linwood coming into this fight after lossing his MMA debut againt Edgar Cano , he have opportunity to shocking the world with defeating the undefeated , Linwood is high level grappler with holding bjj purple belt and ready to get his first MMA and VCL victory

PREDICTION: Osvaldo Gomez will get the victory in round 1 via (T)KO and remain his undefeated record

FIGHT#10 Light Heavyweight Division

USA [born] USA

19 [Age] 20

190(6"3) [Height] 194(6"4)

200.4 lbs [Weight] 203.2 lbs

3-1(3-0) [MMA(VCL)] 3-0(3-0)

#3 Jistaro Swiggisimo Vs #2 DropKick Murphy

Ladies and gentleman our main event comes from 205 lbs division between two top 5 ranks fighters between #3 Jistaro Swiggisimo againt #2 DropKick Murphy , maybe the winner of this fight will be the next challenger for the title

Swiggisimo coming into this fight with currently 3 winning streak and all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO , Swiggisimo is world class grappler with deadly ground and pound skill , he will do everything to take his opponent to the ground and finished this fight quickly

DropKick "DKM" Murphy coming into this fight with undefeated record and there winning streak , "DKM" is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , he will do everything to keep this fight on the feet and punishing his opponent with his punching skill

PREDICTION : DropKick "DKM" Murphy will get (T)KO victory in round 3 , remain his undefeated record and make major statement here

so that is my preview of the most exciting MMA event VCL Fight Night: 12 and now i must go home now , i'm the most popular host from Japan Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Kingkong Knows only on VCLTV and bye bye

• Upvote 3

What the fuck is his chin made of? Anyways, happy with my ground game, not happy with my standup, that will improve

Ya man Felix Linwood seems to be a good fighter...took Gomez the distance and won the first round..but at the end of the day Gomez retains his undefeated record , moves to 6-0 and now prepares for his war with enemy Afeef Isa Baba...can't wait for that bout

Hello again MMA fans around the world , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and welcome to Kingkong Knows episode 2 live only on VCLTV , in this episode i'll make my preview about the biggest , the most exciting MMA event with 5 title fight VCL Champions: Hype Night , let's start the undercard bout :

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Light Heavyweight Division

Greece [born] Germany

20 [Age] 19

190(6"3) [Height] 203(6"7)

200.9 lbs [Weight] 184.3 lbs

0-1(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 4-3(1-1)

#22 Atlas Metaxas Vs #9 Lukas Hammer

Our opening of the night is between two 205 lbs fighters , Metaxas takes on Hammer

"Greek God" Atlas Metaxas coming into this after lossing his MMA debut againt The Sun God Rameses XV at seven month ago and now after long time trained in gym and now he back with more solid standup and ground skill , he signed with VCL and ready to get his first MMA victory and VCL victory

Lukas Hammer is more experienced than his opponent , he coming into this fight after loss againt Leonardo Watch via decision , Hammer is cardio king with solid striking and ground game skill , i think he can uses his huge reach advantage and dominating the fight on feet

PREDICTION: with more experienced than his opponent i think Hammer can winning this fight via Decision

FIGHT#2 Middleweight Division

Australia [born] Sweden

20 [Age] 20

186cm(6"2) [Height] 180(6"0)

178.3 lbs [Weight] 175.9 lbs

4-2(1-0)[MMA(VCL)]2-0(0-0)

#4 Phil Taylor Vs #15 Benjamin Sigfridsson

Our second card is coming from middleweight division between Phil Taylor Againt Benjamin Sigfridsson

After success with his VCL debut at VCL Fight Night: 3 , he scheduled to fight in other organization and now after lossing his last fight he back to VCL and looking to get his second VCL victory here , Taylor is KO artist and all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO

Benjamin Sigfridsson coming into this fight with undefeated record and 2 winning streak , he will make his VCL debut here and looking to remain his undefeated record again , Sigfridsson background is boxer and wrestler but he more dangerous in his boxing skill with KO power on his hand , so don't miss this fight man

PREDICTION: Benjamin Sigfridsson will remain his undefeated record and get (T)KO victory in his VCL debut here

FIGHT#3 VCL Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Challenger [] Champion

Canada [born] USA

26 [Age] 19

187(6"2) [Height] 185(6"1)

241.0 lbs [Weight] 232.6 lbs

3-0(2-0)[MMA(VCL)] 4-1(2-0)

#6 Jim Partner Vs { C } Jack Murdock

Our first title fight is coming from Heavyweight division between Jim Partner takes on Jack Murdock

The challenger coming into this fight with undefeated record and 3 winning streak , Partner is world class muay thai fighter with solid boxing and wrestling skill , he get title shoot after winning the fight againt John Roberts at VCL Fight Night: 7 and he ready to take his first belt in his career

The Champion "Battlin'" Jack Murdock is the first ever VCL heavyweight champion and now he will defending his title for very first time , Murdock is world striker with KO power on his hand and all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO at first round and now he ready remain his title

PREDICTION: Jack Murdock will remain his title and get another T(KO) victory again in this fight

FIGHT#4 Vacant VCL Lightweight Championship Of The World

Romania [born] Sweden

20 [Age] 20

182cm(6"0) [Height] 175(5"9)

147.8 lbs [Weight] 145.3 lbs

3-1(3-0) [MMA(VCL)] 4-2 (0-0)

#5 Atanase Teodor Vs #4 Gabriel Zackrisson

Our next card is between two top 5 Lightweight contender for Vacant lightweight championship , but the winner of this fight will face Osvaldo Gomez for the Undisputed lightweight championship

#5 Atanase Teodor coming into this fight with 3 winning streak and put him at top 5 contender , Teodor is very powerful striker with KO instinct in his mind , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO , with huge reach advantage he can use it to control the fight in striking distance

#4 Gabriel Zackrisson is the former world champion in other organization , Zackrisson background is boxing and wrestling with KO power on his hand , he get title shoot in his VCL debut here and ready to get his first VCL belt here

PREDICTION: Atanase Teodor will be the new champion via (T)KO and will face Osvaldo Gomez for the Undisputed Lightweight Championship

FIGHT#5 Light Heavyweight Division

USA [born] Romania

20 [Age] 20

188cm(6"2) [Height] 190cm(6"3)

199.0 lbs [Weight] 196.7 lbs

3-0-1 (0-0-1)[MMA()] 5-1-1(0-0-1)

#12 Evil Nixon Vs #1 Hector Stefan

Next bout is Rematch between two top 205lbs contender , Nexon takes on Stefan 2 is scheduled after both guys Draw in their first fight

Evil "Milhous" Nixon coming into this fight still with his undefeated record , he is very talented fighter with good standup skill and solid ground game skill , he promise to all of his fans he will get victory here

Hector "Butch" Stefan is #1 contender in this division , many MMA fans believe if he can winning this fight he can be the next challenger for title , Stefan is world class boxer and very confident with his standup skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: Hector Stefan will get his first VCL victory here via (T)KO and retain his #1 contender rank

FIGHT#6 Heavyweight Division

Brazil [born] Germany

20 [Age] 20

201cm(6"7) [Height] 198cm(6"6)

260.1 lbs [Weight] 249.0 lbs

5-1(0-0) [MMA()] 2-0(1-0)

#3 Ernesto Leonardo Vs #13 Sven Gerber

our next fight is coming from Heavyweight division between Ernesto Leonardo againt Sven Gerber

"Blubber Subber" Ernesto Leonardo coming into this fight with 3 winning streak , Leonardo is the former world champion in other organization and looking to get VCL belt in future , Leonardo is world class grappler with solid submission skill and all of his winning fight is coming via submission victory

Sven "The Blade" Gerber coming into this with undefeated record and 2 winning streak , he is high level brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with TWGC experienced , he looking to shocking the world with winning againt top heavyweight contender and climb the ladder to top 10 rank

PREDICTION: Sven Gerber will shocking the world and get his third MMA victory via submission

(MAINCARD)

FIGHT#7 VCL Featherweight Championship Of The World

Challenger [] Champion

Australia [born] Brazil

21 [Age] 20

163cm(5"5) [Height] 170cm(5"7)

134.5 lbs [Weight] 145.6 lbs

6-1 (0-0) [MMA()] 5-0(4-0)

#3 Lachlan Cassidy Vs { C } Filipe Acosta

Our first maincard bout is 5 X 5 minutes round for Featherweight Championship

The challenger "The Aussie" Lachlan Cassidy is the former world champion in other organization under managed by Agent Dee , and now he signed to VCL with his new manager Future Leader and looking to get title , Cassidy is world class grappler with solid submission skill and deadly ground and pound , his only MMA loss is againt VCL lightweight top contender Gabriel Zackrisson via decision but he can get victory in the rematch

The reign Filipe "Jigsaw" Acosta is the first ever VCL Featherweight champion and now he ready to defend his title for second time , he coming into this fight with undefeated record and 5 winning streak , "Jigsaw" is world class wrestler with solid ground and pound skill , so don't miss this fight man

PREDICTION: Felipe Acosta will retain his title for second time via Decision and still undefeated

FIGHT#8 Super Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Challenger [] Champion

USA [born] Russia

27 [Age] 32

184cm(6"1) [Height] 191cm(6"3)

194.5 lbs [Weight] 259.9 lbs

9-5 (1-0)[MMA()] 24-18 (1-0)

#4 Blake Bender Vs { C } Aleksanteri Karelin

Our second bout in maincard is between Blake Bender takes on Aleksanteri Karelin for VCL super Heavyweight title , and now he ready to shocking the world with winning the fight againt taller and bigger opponent like Karelin

The challenger Blake Bender get this title shoot after winning fight againt Fritz Haarmann at VCL Champions: 6 , Bender is world class striker with good KO power , and now he ready to shocking the world with winning the fight againt taller and bigger opponent like Karelin

The first ever VCL super heavyweight champion Aleksanteri "The Siberian Bear" Karelin is well rounded fighter with solid striking skill and good ground game skill too , Karelin is very experienced fighter with long time career at GAMMA , and now he ready to defend his title for very first time

PREDICTION: Aleksanteri "The Siberian Bear" Karelin will retain his title and get victory via (T)KO

FIGHT#9 VCL Bantamweight Championship Of The World

Challenger [] Champion

USA [born] Brazil

27 [Age] 24

170cm(5"7) [Height] 185cm(6"1)

129.8 lbs [Weight] 131.7 lbs

13-2-1(0-0) [MMA()] 6-3(1-0)

#1 Sam Quint Vs { C } Rodrigo Machado

Our co-main event is between Sam Quint and Rodrigo Machado for VCL Bantamweight title

The challenger "Captain" Sam Quint coming into this fight after winning the TWGC 8 Bantamweight Division title and now he ready to become the first ever to holding TWGC title and VCL title at same time , Quint is one of the most dangerous bantamweight fighter in the world with solid striking skill and high level ground game skill , and now he ready to get his first VCL victory and claim the title too

The first ever VCL Bantamweight champion Rodrigo "Morphine" Machado will defend his title for first time here , Machado is good standup fighter also world class grappler with 7-3 in his TWGC record , many MMA fans said Machado will lost his title here but Machado still confident with his skill and ready to shocking the world

PREDICTION: Sam Quint won this bout via submission and claim the VCL title

FIGHT#10 Super Heavyweight Division

Russia [born] USA

36 [Age] 39

190cm(6"3) [Height] 190cm(6"3)

242.7 lbs [Weight] 249.9 lbs

41-14 (0-0) [MMA()] 22-17 (0-0)

#1 Kosti Lom v #14 Elroy Kleinschmidt

The main event is coming from super heavyweight division between Kosti Lom takes on Elroy Kleinschmidt

#1 Kosti "illegal strikers" Lom is currently world champion in other organization and now he looking to get his first VCL victory , Lom is very experienced fighter with total 41 victory in his career , he is world class striker with 38 (T)KO victory and just 3 decision victory and now he ready to retain his #1 contender rank

#14 "Lucky" Elroy Kleinschmidt will make his VCL debut here and looking to get his first VCL victory too , Kleinschmidt is world class striker with total 17 (T)KO victory in his MMA career , he really need to won this fight if he want climb the ranking into top 10 or top 5 contender

PREDICTION : Kosti "illegal strikers" Lom will get his first VCL victory here via (T)KO and retain his #1 contender rank

So that is my preview of the biggest and the most exciting MMA event VCL Champions: Hype Night and now i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Kingkong Knows only on VCLTV and bye bye

• Upvote 2

Hello again MMA fans around the world , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and welcome to Kingkong Knows episode 3 live only on VCLTV , in this episode i'll make my preview about the newest VCL event VCL Fight Night: 13 , but before that i will give you full result of VCL Champions: Hype Night let's check it :

FIGHT#1(205lbs) - Lukas Hammer def Atlas Metaxas via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#2(185lbs) - Phil Taylor def

Benjamin Sigfridsson via KO (Head Kick) round 1

FIGHT#3(265lbs title) - Jack Murdock def Jim Partner via TKO(Punches) round 1

FIGHT#4(155lbs title) - Gabriel Zackrisson def Atanase Teodor via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#5(205lbs) - Hector Stefan def Evil Nixon vis Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#6(265lbs) - Sven Gerberdef Ernesto Leonardo via KO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#7(145lbs title) - Lachlan Cassidy def Filipe Acosta via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#8(265+lbs title) - Aleksanteri Karelin def Blake Bender via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#9(135lbs title) Sam Quint def

Rodrigo Machado via KO(Punch) round 3

FIGHT#10(265+lbs) Kosti Lom def

Elroy Kleinschmidt via TKO(Strikes) round 1

Ok let's start the preview with our undercard first , let's start :

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Lightweight Division

Canada [born] DR Congo

19 [Age] 25

180cm(6"0) [Height] (6"0)

142.4 lbs [Weight] 150.1 lbs

2-3(0-3) [MMA(VCL)] 0-1(0-1)

#21(FW) Cliff Jump Vs #17 Kurt Andrei

Our opening bout is coming from lightweight division between Jump takes on Andrei

Cliff Jump coming into this fight after 3 lossing streak in lightweight division , he decided to move from LW division to FW division and this fight is gonna be the last he fight in LW , Jump is cardio king with good boxing and bjj skill , and now he ready to get his first VCL victory

Kurt "Cute" Andrei is not cute in his last fight after lossing his VCL debut againt Ron Waker at VCL Fight Night: 8 , Andrei background is muay thai and very confident with his standup skill , he looking to get with his first MMA and VCL victory here

PREDICTION: Kurt Andrei will get his first MMA and VCL victory via (T)KO

FIGHT#2 Featherweight Division

Russia [born] USA

20 [Age] 21

169cm(5"7) [Height] 168cm(5"6)

137.6 lbs [Weight] 138.6 lbs

1-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(2-1)

#18 Ivan Polichev Vs #13 Ronald Griffin

Ivan "The Bull" Polichev coming into this after great victory in his MMA debut via TKO , Polichev is high level striker with good ground game too but he is more confident in his striking skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

Ronald "Mythical" Griffin coming into this fight with 2 winning streak and looking to get another in here , Griffin is world class grappler and very confident with his lay and pray style , all of his winning fight is coming via decision , he need to winning this fight if he want climb to top 10 rank

PREDICTION: Ronald Griffin will use his lay and pray style in this bout and get another decision victory here

FIGHT#3 Heavyweight Division

Madagascar [born] USA

20 [Age] 26

195cm(6"5) [Height] 195cm(6"5)

251.8 lbs [Weight] 251.4 lbs

3-3(1-2) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(1-2)

#19 Gunna Mushu Vs #10 Randall Woods

Next fight is coming from heavyweight division between Mushu and Woods

Gunna "Mush And Mash" Mushu coming into this fight after dissapointed loss againt Donny Ruff at VCL Fight Night: 8 , "Mush And Mash" is world class muay thai fighter with ONE KICK KO skill , he have TWGC experienced with his white belt brazilian jiu-jitsu with record 0-1

Randall Woods coming into this fight after KO loss againt another top contender Bane Dorrance , Woods is powerful boxer and wrestler but all of his winning fight is coming via submission , he looking to score his first (T)KO victory in his career here

PREDICTION: Gunna Mushu will get his second VCL victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#4 Middleweight Division

Peru [born] USA

19 [Age] 27

177cm(5"10) [Height] 183(6"1)

180.4 lbs [Weight] 183.3 lbs

3-2(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(1-2)

#10 Gabriel Vera Vs #12 Dennis Jones Jr

Our next bout between two top 15 Middleweight contender , Gabriel Vera takes on Dennis Jones Jr

Gabriel "Tarántula" Vera coming into this fight after winning his VCL debut againt Kruger Vance at VCL Champions: 6 , "Tarantula" is high level grappler with good boxing skill too , all of his winning fight is coming via submission , and now he looking to get another submission victory here

Dennis Jones Jr coming into this fight good confident after get his first VCL victory at VCL Champions: 6 againt Maximo Renario , Jones Jr is good grappler and boxer same like Vera but he is more confident with his lay and pray style , he looking to get his second VCL victory and climb to top 10 rank

PREDICTION: Gabriel Vera will get his second VCL victory via submission

FIGHT#5 Featherweight Division

USA [born] Japan

19 [Age] 21

175(5"9) [Height] 165cm(5"5)

145.1 lbs [Weight] 145.9 lbs

3-1(3-1) [MMA(VCL)] 3-1(2-1)

#8 Johnny Vegas Vs #15 Hyashi Hayakawa

Next fight is come from featherweight division between Johnny Vegas againt Hyashi Hayakawa

after loss his VCL debut he back to good way with 3 winning streak and put "Ace Of Spades" Johnny Vegas into #8 contender , Vegas is good striker with solid ground game too , he looking to winning this fight and climb to top 5 contender

Hyashi Hayakawa coming into this fight after get his first MMA and VCL loss againt Ronald Griffin at VCL Champions: 5 , Hayakawa is world class wrestler with good lay and pray style. , he looking to get his third VCL victory and climb to top 10 rank

PREDICTION: Johnny will get his 4 winning streak via Decision

FIGHT#6 Heavyweight Division

Bahamas [born] USA

20 [Age] 21

196cm(6"5) [Height] 203cm(6"7)

229.1 lbs [Weight] 255.5 lbs

2-1(2-0) [MMA(VCL)] 5-2(2-1)

#8 Bane Dorrance Vs #12 Donny Ruff

The last undercard bout is between Dorrance takes on Ruff

Bane Dorrance coming into this fight with two winning streak in his VCL career , Dorrance is world class muay thai fighter with good KO power and very creative in his striking game , he looking to get his third VCL victory and climb to top 5 contender

"Big Gunz" Donny Ruff coming into this fight after winning his last fight againt Gunna Mushu at VCL Fight Night: 8 , Ruff is good grappler with solid ground game skill , he looking to get his third VCL victory and climb to top 10 rank

PREDICTION: Bane Dorrance will get his third VCL victory and score another huge KO here

(MAINCARD)

FIGHT#7 Featherweight Division

USA [born] Brazil

26 [Age] 23

170cm(5"10) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

137.7 lbs [Weight] 140.5 lbs

5-1(1-1) [MMA(VCL)] 1-0(0-0)

#2 Marcel Capuchin Vs #16 Luis Antonio Carlo Aldo

First maincard battle is between Marcel Capuchin and Luis Antonio Carlo Aldo

Marcel "Bloodletter" Capuchin coming into this fight after get his first loss in his MMA career againt former featherweight champion Filipe Acosta , Capuchin is world class wrestler with deadly ground and pound skill , he looking to get his second VCL victory and maybe can get rematch againt Filipe Acosta in future

Luis Antonio Carlo Aldo coming into this fight after winning his MMA debut a few week ago , Aldo is pure brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with outstanding submission skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory againt top contender fighter

PREDICTION: Marcel Capuchin will get victory in this bout via (T)KO and keep his position on top 5 contender

FIGHT#8 Welterweight Division

Netherlands [born] Brazil

24 [Age] 20

178cm(5"11) [Height] 185cm(6"1)

166.6 lbs [Weight] 164.3 lbs

6-0(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 4-1(1-0)

#10 Kevin Osterman Vs #8 Carlos Antonio Atunes

Our second maincard fight is between two top 10 Welterweight contender

Kevin "Phenom" Osterman coming into this fight with undefeated record and six winning streak , Osterman is high level boxer and wrestler , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO , he looking to get his second VCL victory and remain his undefeated record

Carlos Antonio Atunes coming into this fight after winning his VCL debut againt Albert Tumenov at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Atunes is world class muay thai fighter with good KO power , he looking to get victory and climb ladder to top 5 contender

PREDICTION: Carlos Antonio Atunes will get his second VCL victory here and improve his rank into top 5

FIGHT#9 Super Heavyweight Division

USA [born] Italy

25 [Age] 26

187cm(6"2) [Height] 195cm(6"5)

190.4 lbs [Weight] 230.9 lbs

4-0-1(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 14-10(0-1)

#14 Don Clones Jr Vs #7 Maximillian Xezeron

Co-main event we have battle of the giant , we have Don Clones Jr takes on Maximillian Xezeron

"Darkness" Don Clones Jr coming into this after winning his VCL debut and remain his undefeated record , Clones Jr is well rounded fighter with solid standup skill and good ground game too , he looking to get his second VCL victory and climb to top 10 rank

Maximillian Xezeron is more experienced fighter than his opponent with total 24 pro fight in his career and former world champion in other organization , he coming into this fight after lossing his VCL debut againt Mike Monday at VCL Fight Night: 9 ,he is world class muay thai fighter and looking to get his first VCL victory now

PREDICTION: with good experienced i think Maximillian Xezeron will won this battle via (T)KO

FIGHT#10 Super Heavyweight Championship

Germany [born] Australia

27 [Age] 31

190cm(6"3) [Height] 199cm(6"6)

201.3 lbs [Weight] 241.1 lbs

22-11(0-1) [MMA(VCL)] 10-12(0-1)

#4 Fritz Haarmann Vs #25 Gab Batista

The main event we have another super heavyweight bout between Haarmann againt Batista

Fritz "The Butcher Of Hanover" Haarmann is former world champion in other organization , he coming into this fight after lossing his VCL debut againt another top contender Blake Bender at VCL Champions: 6 , he is world class grappler with holding bjj black belt , he is submission artist and all of his winning fight is coming via submission and he looking to get another one in this fight

Gab Batista coming into this fight after lossing his VCL debut againt Sean Carter Williams at VCL Fight Night: 8 , Batista is boxer and jiu-jitsu fighter but he more confident with his ground game skill , he will face top contender in this fight and he looking to shocking the world now , don't miss it man

PREDICTION: Fritz Haarmann will get his first VCL victory and remain his position as top 5 contender in this division

So that is my preview of the newest VCL event , VCL Fight Night: 13 and now i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Kingkong Knows only on VCLTV and bye bye

• Upvote 1

Hello again MMA fans around the world , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and welcome to Kingkong Knows episode 4 live only on VCLTV , in this episode i'll make my preview about the newest VCL event VCL Fight Night: 14 , but before that i will give you full result of VCL Fight Night: 13 let's check it :

FIGHT#1(155 lbs) Cliff Jump def Kurt Andrei via KO(Punches) round 1

FIGHT#2(145 lbs) Ivan Polichev def Ronald Griffin via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#3(265 lbs) Randall Woods def Gunna Mushu via Submission(RNC) round 1

FIGHT#4(185 lbs) Gabriel Vera def Dennis Jones Jr via Submission(Armbar) round 2

FIGHT#5(145 lbs) Johnny Vegas def Hyashi Hayakawa via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#6(265 lbs) Bane Dorrance def Donny Ruff via TKO(Strikes) round 1 (KO of the night)

FIGHT#7(145 lbs) Marcel Capuchin def Luis Antonio Carlo Aldo via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#8(170 lbs) Carlos Antonio Atunes def Kevin Osterman via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#9(265+ lbs) Don Clones Jr def Maximillian Xezeron via TKO(Strikes) round 2 (Fight of the night)

FIGHT#10(265+ lbs) Fritz Haarmann def Gab Batista via Submission(Guillotine) round 1 (Submission of the night)

Let's start our preview :

FIGHT#1 Middleweight Division

Germany [born] USA

20 [Age] 19

190cm(6"3) [Height] (6"1) 185cm

183.4 lbs [Weight] 172.5 lbs

1-2(1-2) [MMA(VCL)] 0-0(0-0)

#21 Kruger Vance Vs #24 Chael Sonnen

Our opening bout is coming from Middleweight division between Vance takes on Sonnen

Kruger Vance is more experienced fighter than his opponent he coming into this fight after 2 lossing streak , Vance isworld class boxer with KO power on his hand but his ground game is very poor , he looking to get his second VCL victory here

Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen is elite wrestler with good takedown skill , he looking to get his first MMA and VCL debut here and he hope to get victory

PREDICTION: Kruger Vance will get his second VCL victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#2 Light Heavyweight Division

USA [born] USA

24 [Age] 20

188cm(6"2) [Height] (6"1)185cm

200.3 lbs [Weight] 200.8 lbs

5-4(1-3) [MMA(VCL)] 1-0(0-0)

#9 Malik Turner Vs #16 Jeff Jefferson

Second bout is between two fighters looking to climb the ladder to title shoot , Turner againt Jefferson

Malik "The Burner" Turner coming into this fight after lossing his last fight againt LHW champion Joe Colombu ,Turner is good boxer with solid ground game skill too , Turner looking to get victory here and climb to top 5 contender

Jeff "Jelly " Jefferson coming into this fight after winning his MMA debut 5 month ago , and now after long time training in gym he ready to make his VCL debut here , Jefferson is world class muay thai fighter with KO instinct but his have solid ground game too with holding purple belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu

PREDICTION: Jeff Jefferson will get his first VCL victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#3 Featherweight Division

Brazil [born] USA

20 [Age] 21

173cm(5"8) [Height] (5"9)175cm

141.6 lbs [Weight] 147.4 lbs

3-2(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 3-1(1-0)

#9 Eduardo Dias Vs #14 Alden Ho

Next bout is between two top 15 fighters , Dias againt Ho

Eduardo "Pelé" Dias coming into this fight after compete in local organization in Rio and now he decided to join with VCL , Dias s good grappler with outstanding submission skill , he have 2 submission victory in his record , he will make his VCL debut in this fight and he looking to get another submission victory here

Alden " The Notorious" Ho coming into this fight after get his first VCL victory againt Cris Newman at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Ho is good grappler with 2 submission victory in his record but now he will face another good grappler , so i think this fight is gonna be ground game war

PREDICTION: Eduardo Dias will get another submission victory here and get his first VCL victory

FIGHT#4 Middleweight Division

England [born] USA

26 [Age] 19

185cm(6"1) [Height] (5"9)175cm

174.3 lbs [Weight] 171.0 lbs

1-0(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 1-3(1-2)

#9 Cyril Westlake Vs #16 Abroham Lincoln

Next battle is coming from middleweight division between Westlake takes on Lincoln

"Virile" Cyril Westlake coming into this fight after winning his MMA and VCL debut againt Jim Jefferies , Westlake is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , he looking to get his second VCL victory and climb to top 5 rank

After 3 lossing streak finally Abroham Lincoln get his first MMA and VCL victory in his last fight againt Ray Leonard , Lincoln is pure Striker with KO power in his hand , he looking to get his second MMA and VCL victory here

PREDICTION: i think Cyril Westlake will get another victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#5 Light Heavyweight Division

USA [born] USA

26 [Age] 25

180cm(6"0) [Height] (6"1)185cm

196.1 lbs [Weight] 202.6 lbs

3-0(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-1(0-0)

#10 Tyler Burgess Vs #8 Francisco Escobar

Next bout is between two top 10 contender in this division , Burgess takes on escobar

Tyler "Jesus" Burgess coming into this fight with undefeated record and 3 winning streak , this man is world class wrestler with deadly submission and ground and pound skill , after winning his VCL debut he looking to get another victory here and climb to top 5 contender

Francisco "Franky" Escobar coming into this fight after get his first loss in his career againt Matt Youngblood , Escobar background is boxing and brazilian jiu-jitsu but he more confident with his ground game skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: i think Francisco Escobar will get another submission victory in his debut here

FIGHT#6 Middleweight Division

USA [born] USA

19 [Age] 20

185cn(6"1) [Height] (6"3)191cm

174.1 lbs [Weight] 176.9 lbs

2-0-1(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-1(0-0)

#6 Clint Hester Vs #17 Viho Kelley

The last undercard fight coming from middleweight division between Hester takes on Kelley

Clint Hester coming into this after winning his VCL debut againt Finn Kowalski at VCL Fight Night: 9 , he is world class muay thai fighter with kickboxing experienced , he looking to get second VCL victory here and climb into top 5 contender

Viho "Razorback" Kelley coming into this fight with 2 winning streak , Kelley is high level muay thai fighter with solid ground game too , he looking to get his first VCL victory here and climb the ladder into top 10 rank

PREDICTION: Both fighters is good striker but i think Clint Hester is more powerful than his opponent and he will get his second VCL victory here

FIGHT#7 Welterweight Division

Egypt [born] Finland

21 [Age] 20

190cm(6"3) [Height] (6"2)187cm

164.3 lbs [Weight] 160.0 lbs

6-1(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-0(1-0)

#6 The Sun God Rameses XV Vs #16 Timo Jytky

First maincard bout is between two talented fighters in welterweight division

The Sun God Rameses XV coming into this fight with 2 winning streak , he is more experienced fighter than his opponent with total 7 fight also he have TWGC experienced too , he is world class grappler with deadly ground and pound and outstanding submission skill , he looking to get his second VCL victory here and climb into top 5 contender

Timo Jytky coming into this fight with undefeated record and 2 winning streak , Jytky is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , all of his winning fight is coming via KO , he looking to get his second VCL victory here and climb into top 10 rank

FIGHT#8 Super Heavyweight Division

Sweden [born] Canada

23 [Age] 24

193cm(6"4) [Height] (6"7)203cm

197.8 lbs [Weight] 261.4 lbs

10-3(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 5-1(0-0)

#11 Bjorn Borg Vs #23 Nova Zigaman

Second maincard bout is between Borg againt Zigaman

Bjorn Borg coming into this fight after 2 winning streak , Borg is high level striker with good KO power , he is more experienced fighter than his opponent with total 13 fight in his career , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

Nova "Bombastic" Zigaman coming into this fight after long time career in QFC , Zigaman is world class grappler with deadly ground and pound and submission skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: I think Bjorn Borg will get victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#9 Welterweight Division

Brazil [born] Germany

26 [Age] 26

182cm(6"0) [Height] (6"1)184cm

161.3 lbs [Weight] 164.9 lbs

2-2(2-2) [MMA(VCL)] 6-3(0-0)

#17 Renzoi Gracie Vs #3 Mike Freitag

Our co-main event here is between two welterweight fighters , Gracie takes on Freitag

Renzoi Gracie coming into this after get his second VCL victory againt Smoosh Jackson at VCL Champions: 7 , Gracie is pure grappler with lay and pray style , he looking to get his third VCL victory here

"The Chainsaw" Mike Freitag coming into this fight after get 3 lossing streak , Freitag is world class grappler with deadly ground and pound skill , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO and now he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: Mike Freitag will get his first VCL victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#10 Super Heavyweight Championship

USA [born] Rwanda

26 [Age] 26

199cm(6"6) [Height] (6"4)194cm

257.8 lbs [Weight] 218.3 lbs

10-2(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 8-2(0-1)

#4 Mike Monday Vs #15 Dexter Santaros

The main event , we have battle of the giant , Monday takes on Santoros

Mike Monday is former world champion in other organization , he coming into this fight after winning his VCL debut againt Maximillian Xezeron at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Monday is elite boxer with solid ground game too , he looking to get his second VCL victory here

Dexter Santaros coming into this fight after loss in his VCL debut againt top SHW contender Don Clones Jr at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Santaros is world class brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with holding black belt , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: Mike Monday will use his deadly ground and pound skill and get second VCL victory here

So that is my preview of the newest VCL event , VCL Fight Night: 14 and now i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Kingkong Knows only on VCLTV and bye bye

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13979147065156.png

Drei Silker 3-1 (3-0 in VCL)

As the hottest prospect in VCL, it gave me great joy to learn from VCL management today that I had been ducked for the first time in my young career. Then I learned that Carlos Antonio Atunes was managed by the coward Peel Steel, a manager well known for ducking and cherry picking, a little of the wind went out of my sails. Antunes can now join Camacho in the "Scared Shitless of JLP's Fighters" club.

I'm still the smoothest, flyest fighter in VCL. So silky smooth that fans come from around the world to watch me groove. Look for me to get back into the ring in mid January against some non-punk managed by a non-chump manager.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13979147065156.png

Drei Silker 3-1 (3-0 in VCL)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20151004040525Belt.png

Some very nice Ko'es you got there in the last fights. Keep it up and sooner rather then later you will most likely be a top contender for the belt. Some verry good fighters came to VCL lately and the 170 lbs div is pretty stacked. Can't wait to fight most of you for the title sooner or later, but for now I have to be focus on my next opponent and after that I will take a look at the best of the division if I win. There is a small chance for me to lose, but it still can happen.