King of the Beach (270k+) - Official Smack Talk Thread

Hey guys, I didn't plan on signing in again, but I had to come back and sell the org so that you guys weren't in limbo, and to explain myself.

I've had some negative interactions with a number of managers lately, plus my "out of game" life has been really weird lately, so I've been feeling really shitty for weeks. Like honestly, this game is starting to affect my real life mood, so it's obviously becoming too much at this level.

Some weeks it felt like I would just give and give and give, but just get bullshit in return. I probably put about 20-30 hours into this org every single week. Nobody asked me to do it, but I loved doing it. I put a lot of my real life money into this, too, buying people VIP in exchange for cash to help run this org. This week I felt like I was starting to get really negative, and after another bad interaction, I just got fed up. I decided to leave my alliance, to sell the org, and to just leave and start again. I got tired of people knowing who I was, I got tired of the politics, and I just got sick of everything. Maybe I'm too sensitive to run an org on my own, I dunno. I didn't want to deal with anything, so I just left.

I'm really thankful for a number of you guys, whether it was top managers giving me cheap contracts, or people taking short notice fights, most of you were great to me, to be honest.

Eddie Nash has promised to take care of you guys, especially the managers that have helped me throughout the last few months, so I hope that he does.

It really sucks that a few people have to ruin you in-game experience like that. It's not an easy running an org that is for sure and it is a lot of giving and a lot of bullshit in return so i feel ya. Anytime a game is affecting your real life mood I completely understand the decision to walk away. I wish ya the best man and you were one of my favorite new managers on here and it's a shame the bullshit that runs around these parts hard to darken your experience. You ran a damn good org and I wish ya the best bro.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I didn't plan on signing in again, but I had to come back and sell the org so that you guys weren't in limbo, and to explain myself.

I've had some negative interactions with a number of managers lately, plus my "out of game" life has been really weird lately, so I've been feeling really shitty for weeks. Like honestly, this game is starting to affect my real life mood, so it's obviously becoming too much at this level.

Some weeks it felt like I would just give and give and give, but just get bullshit in return. I probably put about 20-30 hours into this org every single week. Nobody asked me to do it, but I loved doing it. I put a lot of my real life money into this, too, buying people VIP in exchange for cash to help run this org. This week I felt like I was starting to get really negative, and after another bad interaction, I just got fed up. I decided to leave my alliance, to sell the org, and to just leave and start again. I got tired of people knowing who I was, I got tired of the politics, and I just got sick of everything. Maybe I'm too sensitive to run an org on my own, I dunno. I didn't want to deal with anything, so I just left.

I'm really thankful for a number of you guys, whether it was top managers giving me cheap contracts, or people taking short notice fights, most of you were great to me, to be honest.

Eddie Nash has promised to take care of you guys, especially the managers that have helped me throughout the last few months, so I hope that he does.

This game will be a little bit worse without you Doc. Lot of love for you and the things you have done for this game, feel free to contact me if you need anything like help with a new start or anything ells

• Upvote 1

Hey in response to Preview/Reviews question, we will be doing them. Dr.Octagon ran a great org and thats something I look to continue. If anyone has any other questions please don't hesitate :)

And if they don't look after you guys I'll take patrick out back and beat him like a red headed step child ;)

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14082213141451.jpg

Sandu "Big Bear" Lungu

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg

Looking to defend my title for the 2nd time. Had a great champ, trained well, and no injuryes were there to stop me. I actually miss a bit the fired up exchanges of words I had with Conrad before that fight, but neverless I will be going out there for the kill and the fight won't go forward then the 1st or 2nd round.

• Upvote 2

Sandu "Big Bear" Lungu

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg

Looking to defend my title for the 2nd time. Had a great champ, trained well, and no injuryes were there to stop me. I actually miss a bit the fired up exchanges of words I had with Conrad before that fight, but neverless I will be going out there for the kill and the fight won't go forward then the 1st or 2nd round.

Kyrie Perry:

Look forward to your fight Lungu. Being that I really don't talk smack, I am really entertained by your trash talk. Go out there and get the win big bear and become the p4p king while you retain your belt! #AndStill #P4PKing

• Upvote 1

Kyrie Perry:

Look forward to your fight Lungu. Being that I really don't talk smack, I am really entertained by your trash talk. Go out there and get the win big bear and become the p4p king while you retain your belt! #AndStill #P4PKing

Sandu "Big Bear" Lungu

Thank man. It's allways nice to have support, I allways give it my best in the octogon and if my opponent comes to bang, we will bang it out till one of us is Knocked out cold. Most of the times it's been my adversary that is sitting down wandering where they are, but I don't disrespect any of them, as it was Mourmont that Ko'ed me once and since then I have stepped up my game a lot.

Ps. Your doing pretty good for yourself, keep going strong and who knows you can be the next middleweight champ

Sandu "Big Bear" Lungu

F**k S**t, F**k. I need another fight as soon as possible as I want to show the world that was just an lucky shot. I will be back to avenge my loss sooner or later. I will be looking to get another streak and then start to work my way back to a title shot.

Kyrie Perry:

So not only did Ganbaatar Khan (274676) get knock out again in the first round, he was knocked out in less than 70 seconds. How does the org reward him? With a fucking title shot. King of the Beach is already getting ran into the ground...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kyrie Perry:

So not only did Ganbaatar Khan (274676) get knock out again in the first round, he was knocked out in less than 70 seconds. How does the org reward him? With a fucking title shot. King of the Beach is already getting ran into the ground...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

GIBLERT MELENDEZ

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg

When I seen the offer I thought it was a joke but I said fuck it I'll smash this dude for an easy payday. Once I shatter his face he'll be gone for good

• Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

GIBLERT MELENDEZ

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg

When I seen the offer I thought it was a joke but I said fuck it I'll smash this dude for an easy payday. Once I shatter his face he'll be gone for good

Kyrie Perry:

I will make sure I am ringside watching. Management has really put a bad taste in my mouth with that move but I can't blame you for accepting the fight. Truly a easy payday.

Better believe though, all the TRUE contenders are watching your every move. You really have been a solid fighter and a even better champ. It not easy holding the belt with the killers we have in KOTB middleweight but you have been performing like a legend. Guess I will have to be the legend killer when I get my shot...

Best of luck and don't get knocked out by this bum!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kyrie Perry:

I will make sure I am ringside watching. Management has really put a bad taste in my mouth with that move but I can't blame you for accepting the fight. Truly a easy payday.

Better believe though, all the TRUE contenders are watching your every move. You really have been a solid fighter and a even better champ. It not easy holding the belt with the killers we have in KOTB middleweight but you have been performing like a legend. Guess I will have to be the legend killer when I get my shot...

Best of luck and don't get knocked out by this bum!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14416557157920.jpg

GANBAATAR KHAN

*HAHAHAHA* You guys just don't seem to get it. This is the entertainment business. My name gets interest generated in the fight whether i just got my bell rung or not. Wanna know why? Fight fans want a personality & come with one expectation for my fight: A knockout. Whether it be me or my opponent. In my 24 fight career i've never went to decision, which the fans love. Which leads me to another topic, Money. I get paid top dollar to do what I do as you can see from my bank account. I've even thrown a couple fights for big money in which I ended up getting paid 2 or 3x the amount of money the victor made *hahahah*. So after a few flash knockouts in this org, a couple losses to make your champions & new prospects look dominant, my job is then complete and I count my money all the way to the bank. *HAHAHAH*

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14416556519231.jpg

Ezekiel "Power Trip" Puchowski

8-3 (5-3 KOTB)

Looking forward to our match-up Kanamun!

Can you believe KOTB 1 was three (tycoon) years ago?

Not a lot of us original alumni left except: Zimbardo, Halverson (If he doesn't retire), Campos, & Kassab.

Should be a friendly match-up of KOTB vets!

• Upvote 3

Guy who got KOed in 65 seconds gets a title shot?

Champion who got KOed in R1 gets an immediate rematch?

What's going on?

Guy dropped to 205, after having a 6 fight winning steak before he lost.

And Lungu had a 4 fights winning streak (in a most dominant fashion) before the loss for the title. Off course it was in the first round (which he dominated till that poing but Griffin has imense ko power) and besided Volkov who already has a fight and maybe Blob Sapp who has a 2 win streak who is it up there that you want Griffin to fight with a decent hype and popularity.

I didn't ask for the fight and I'm not trying to escuse the new staff of KOTB, but you have to look a bit thru the rankings. As I see it, if ( and I will do my best) Sandu wins, he will get back his hype from the loss and will show the division it was a fluke. If Griffin will win, he will get much more hype than any other fight he would have had now; Sandu will drop back and will have to begin a 3-4 winning streak before fighting for the title again.

• Upvote 2

Finally! My client, Luca Brasi, wil get the chance to test his skills in his next fight with the former RSF Heavyweight Champion, William Volkov. I hope that after my client knocks the soul out of Mr. Volkov, The higher ups will finally give my client the title shot he truly deserve!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1