• Sol Ko
    • Sol Sub
    • Sol Dec
    • Draw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and YB Sol's manager actually posted in this thread already, hes not giving YB a chance either pfff :baaasmiley:. hes dodgy but hes around :).

Wow, he posted and i had no idea it was him :)

Just reiterating my promise from another thread, in 36 hours i will either be 9-1 having been defeated by the great YB Sol or i will be 10-0 and £11 poorer as i said i would buy 6 months VIP :D

Win/Win for me lol

Game time, since it is in Montreal that means it is 11pm uk time right? so that is less than 10 hours left

22 predict Mendez wins, 52 predict Sol and 3 draw.

Good luck to Sol and lets try to end it before the judges :)

i hope mendez wins as hes always been my favrioute fighter on the game

<3 (who are u :D )

I think even if Sol loses he will still be in the top 3 ofc so it doesn't really affect him. I'm actually really worried Paolo is gonna go into a depression if he loses. Just in case how long (if it is even possible now) does it take to get morale back up? 150 shirts and winning fights gets morale back up right?

THREE HOURS!

Bah

I think i need to turn my computer off...i keep thinking how do i want to do the fight...If i beat Sol like i did Zizzmen i'm sure people will still say he is better so i need to go for it..but i don't want to go stupid and get finished grrrrrr

Bah

I think i need to turn my computer off...i keep thinking how do i want to do the fight...If i beat Sol like i did Zizzmen i'm sure people will still say he is better so i need to go for it..but i don't want to go stupid and get finished grrrrrr

keep adjusting your tactics, resistance is futile muwhahaha

keep adjusting your tactics, resistance is futile muwhahaha

I came back to check it hadn't started early...and changed a few sliders a little :D

What i wouldn't give to be able to watch the fight unravel with an appearing fight commentary so it could finish and catch us by suprise at any moment :smile_anim:

5 minutes away folks!

Should be a good card all around. Best of luck to both Paolo and YB and regardless of the result - and i can't stress this enough - a huge thank you to both Franky and Paolo for making this fight happen.

I came back to check it hadn't started early...and changed a few sliders a little :D

What i wouldn't give to be able to watch the fight unravel with an appearing fight commentary so it could finish and catch us by suprise at any moment :smile_anim:

i always end up thinking i might fawk myself at the last minute -- but always end up changing something last minute too

Look at the org page. It is under recent events, not upcoming. Lists Mendez as the winner without fight commentary yet.

I was duped! Sol won now! LOL... with fight commentary to prove it.

that doesnt matter...this has already been covered. the fight hasnt been ran yet. him being in the winner slot means nothing right now.

My sincerest apologies, I am but a lowly noob. I was not aware that it was already covered.