• Sol Ko
    • Sol Sub
    • Sol Dec
    • Draw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincerest apologies, I am but a lowly noob. I was not aware that it was already covered.

it's ok, heh.

not the most exciting fight but it was a close one. i wonder if it wouldve been scored the same way under syncity rules. not that i'm looking for excuses or anything...i picked sol to win and was kind of rooting for him, heh.

lol at mendez standing up form mount in first round, someone wasnt confident in their ground fighting abilities

that doesn't seem right strange

Sol wants to control but Mendez is keeping busy.

Sol is looking to improve his position.

Sol is in trouble now - Mendez has advanced to mount!

Mendez gets to his feet and calls his opponent to stand. Here come the fireworks!

Actually i was robbed, my stay on the ground slider is set to approx 95% and Mike can confirm this? since he has said stuff to people before about where their sliders were in fights

The last minute change to make me more of a counter fighter too made it a boring one but i didn't wanna get Ko'ed like the others

Happy to take 2 rounds from him and not surprised the closest round he got the nod as he always seems to.....maybe in 6 months time we will have a more exciting rematch if he is still undefeated :D

"Boooooooooooooooooooo!!! God, this has been a terrible round. Come on you two, sort yourselves out!"

lol sometimes the superfights with the big hype deliver the least.

I suppose they sort of cancelled each other out to some extent, a tough fight but not one to remember.

Yeah, I don't think anything really went perfectly well in this. It's weird now that both CFC/Syn co-fights have some questins. From Paolo getting up on the ground to the clinch glitch that made this fight even happen......we're cursed!

i had one stand up from full mount also -- but also i wasnt at 100% -- seems that 5% fawks you everytime -- either in following them down or getting up one or the other -- close one though

Yeah i can't have it 100% incase im on the bottom and needing to get up and out of trouble

If we're doing rematches due to game glitches.. I'm sure Zizzmen would love another crack at Mendez.

What is this glitch you and Matt always go on about? all i see if

Mendez blocks a punch to the side of the head.

Mendez tries to pull guard but can't drag his opponent to the mat. Zizzmen just stands there and leans against the cage.

Mendez tries to jump guard but he falls flat on his backside. Zizzmen smiles and moves away.

Is it coz it doesn't say 'break clinch' or is it just the fact you only got me in the clinch once?

tbh i changed the tactics to be counter and what have you just before game time to try and not get finished and hope for a lucky sub or win the decision with my takedowns/close sub attempts and full mounts but didn't work....now i have a loss i'm not so bothered about eeking out decisions against the 'big boys' i would use different tactics.

Anyone got a run down of the fight stats? i don't remember being hurt let alone rocked

not the most exciting, but everyone reading knew going into the 5th round that it was winner take all. Yb kinda eeked out 2 rounds and did a good job in round 5, I still think it sucks that Mendez stood up from mount, has happened to me before but not at a fight of that level of significance. Luckily his his next takedown was right back into mount though.

Good job by mendez though to show Sol is somewhat human, he's the #2 LHW in the game right now despite whatever the rankings say, which I'm sure probably barely let him hang on to top 10,lol.

look over the full commentary, zizzmen was clinching around 90% while his slider was set to about 15%. Zizzmen has great hands and the game plan was to use them as a counter fighter. I had a similar glitch with another fighter (Dan Connely) who was winning a fight easily through the first round, but in the second round switched to 100% takedowns and ended up gassing hard and getting KOed by 1 gnp.

Zizzmen did lose his last fight pretty quickly to a fighter who's style is very similar to mendez. I'd say its fair for him to need a couple wins before he gets that rematch.. but the longer you give him.. the more dangerous he becomes. He's already at remarkable wrestling, up from strong which is where he was in the first match.