Making money as a manager

SelfEv

I am having a really hard time with this. My fighters all have a good amount of money for now, but I don't understand how managers get paid. Im making peanuts (as a manager) for fights, and don't see any other way to make income. How do you make money as a manager? I can't seem to think of a way to get income as a manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

fighters make money and then you just launder it the fuck out of them.
On a serious note managers who are Vip can run different type of business companies whose profit is mangers to use directly.
however both Vip and Non Vip folks can do graphic designing or writing stuff to earn big bucks.

• 2 months later...

I played a few years ago and recently came back under a new account and the best way I have found to make money for me as a manager is doing writeups. took me about an hour of downtime to do some simple research just looking at fighter profiles. I made 50k for my write up and have saved and spent it well. I still have 30k. another way to to do some "laundry" with your fighters money. you will find that it will cost you 10-20 %. so if your fighter has 100,000.00 and u launder all of it you should get about 80,000 in your ,manger account if they charge 20%

As they said, there are many ways to earn money, but none come without a bit of effort. Some businesses other then orgs also offer jobs at times. Ask around, contact people and best of all... make friends. This game is full of people willing to help out, and also full of people who want to see more managers succeed in MMATycoon. Any questions, PM me. For a new guy, I'm doing alright.