1 Person, 49 Accounts!

I am currently the owner of Dropset Dojo which I purchased off a friend in the game since his (danehoy12) V.I.P. was expiring. Before Mickey Goldmill (GFC & Gotham Fitness in NY) was exposed for cheating, he notified me that Dropset Dojo had several dummy accounts that were being used to keep the price and gym sessions low. I notified Dane and he told me he wasn't responsible. This was prior my purchase. I hadn't saved the conversation so I couldn't recall which fighters were involved. Having some free time on my hands, I went through a good number of the gym and found eight questionable accounts to which I brought to Mike's attention in an attempt to clear room for my gym.

This is what he found...

Manager ID=7699

Registrations

danehoy (4088) Basic Last Login:7

danehoy1 (4887) Basic Last Login:

danehoy12 (4957) VIP Last Login:0

danehoy2 (6046) Basic Last Login:1

Spiderman (6071) Basic Last Login:12

Goalie (6072) Basic Last Login:12

SanSebastian (6073) Basic Last Login:12

MarcoDavis (6074) Basic Last Login:13

Prezman (6075) Basic Last Login:18

sainted (6076) Basic Last Login:12

boi (6077) Basic Last Login:12

Fritzy (6133) Basic Last Login:12

Willdee (6135) Basic Last Login:12

Granging (6160) Basic Last Login:11

Bigpapa (6195) Basic Last Login:11

McConnel (6208) Basic Last Login:9

Cableguy (6403) Basic Last Login:9

holier (6690) Basic Last Login:9

marksq (6729) Basic Last Login:9

BustaThymes (6731) Basic Last Login:9

lawdogdude (7499) Basic Last Login:9

tuckered (7500) Basic Last Login:7

foosballguy (7501) Basic Last Login:8

marysmark (7686) Basic Last Login:8

skislopeace (7699) Basic Last Login:8

paulies (7700) Basic Last Login:8

charcoaljoe (7809) Basic Last Login:8

PhanPhat (7926) Basic Last Login:8

Tiberian (7930) Basic Last Login:6

revgrace (7989) Basic Last Login:1

sonofgrand (8274) Basic Last Login:6

leeky (8277) Basic Last Login:1

wackojacko (8288) Basic Last Login:1

LHKguy (8574) Basic Last Login:5

roundtown (8829) Basic Last Login:8

rybotooper (9553) VIP Last Login:0

arronsfighter (9579) Basic Last Login:5

blaylock (9580) Basic Last Login:1

Carverd (9581) Basic Last Login:8

divafighter (9582) Basic Last Login:1

eligantpunch (9592) Basic Last Login:1

forjunior (9656) Basic Last Login:8

greatesteva (9707) Basic Last Login:7

hankstorm (9771) Basic Last Login:7

incompletefighter (9849) Basic Last Login:9

jumpingjack (9874) Basic Last Login:12

killerinstinct (9979) Basic Last Login:8

limphit (10037) Basic Last Login:8

mymike (10115) Basic Last Login:8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean people don't care? I've always seen it as the one thing everyone can agree on being entirely out-of-the-competition of the game and necessitating a ban.

I once mentioned a fella who used multiple accounts for sparring and the only guy that bothered to respond said "I don't really care". Funny thing is that Drake Kinsey hasn't logged in since he read my post. So there must have been something to it.

Yeah, I remember people flipping out about some dude who had 15 accounts (or a huge Mexican family lol). But this is just insane. :D

Damn those huge Mexian familys lol

I would love to see the size of the house if the guy with 49 accounts said they were his relatives accounts but they all use the same PC :P

In all fairness, you knew before you bought the gym from me. You also used LFG to continue funnelling money to me (those with NYC fighters may have noticed LFG came under my management).
How did I know? I asked you about the fake accounts Mickey mentioned and you assured me that you weren't behind it. Therefore, I decided to look into it. If you had informed you were behind this, I wouldn't have taken the issue to Mike. I would've just had you pull your fighters from the gym because honestly, I was kinda sad to see you lose the fighters you had on your main account because you had done an excellent job with several of them.

Funneling money to you? LOL.

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dropset Dojo (NYC)--follow up on selling the gym

Boom, we should be able to just swap. You just send me your company for $1, I will sell you mine for $4000. On Thurs, you should have $3000 cash on hand, just buy 3 $1000 shirts, and we will call it even.

That was our deal. MattyBlayze helped us pull of the swap since he was V.I.P. without a company. I brought 10 $300 Dropset Dojo shirts for the 7K total that you wanted for the gym and that was it.

NOTE: He informed the gym that his V.I.P. would be expiring and he'd have to sell the gym. Only when he sent out a message informing people that he couldn't get the money he wanted and would be closing the gym did I purchase it. He wanted to experiment with other companies before his V.I.P. ran out so I gave him Lightning Fight Gear in exchange.

That's insane--although even one duplicate is a ban worthy offense in my opinion.

As far as Drake, yeah I find it hilarious that he's suddenly upped his cap to 150 and hasn't logged in since it was discovered that he has several phony accounts. I just don't get it. He had an awesome system going, there was really no need to open up duplicate accounts--just plain greed getting the best of him I suppose.

This really stinks. Makes it difficult to start a company when you have no idea how many fighters are real.

Thats a good point, 49 accounts would seriously unbalance the fighter per company statistics when making a new company.

Pretty crappy thing to do because it effects more people than he probably cared to think about.