PRIDE: Exhibition 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/Exhibition1a.jpg

PRIDE's first exhibition event featuring the best up-and-comers in the Tokyo MMA scene kicks off Saturday, April 11th.

Undefeated heavyweights Freddy "The Ace" Spitfire and Kareem "The King" O Wheet face off in our main event leading a stacked card of the most exciting fighters in Japan.

On a card full of high-powered heavyweights and menacing middleweights what would a PRIDE card be without a cross-divisional matchup? PRIDE's own minowaman 185lb WARDOR WARLOVSKI will try to slay the goliath 265lb Mohamad Najar!

A great night of fights awaits Tokyo fans on Saturday!

Fight Managers: Create new talent in Tokyo today and become part of the most exciting fight organization in the world, PRIDE MMA!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1238738092PRIDEMMA1.jpg

the bigger they are, the harder they fall, heh. wardor will clean house. i have him training front rolls into heel hooks as we speak, heh.

PRIDEMMA has been good to me so far. i was signed and got a fight right away. i wish i could say the same about other organizations...but i cant. very good stuff so far.

PRIDE MMA views its managers as partners. We endevor to keep our managers happy by providing superior speed and service to them.

Fighters aren't making any money or building their hype by sitting on the shelf waiting for a bout offer to arrive. We want to make the process of putting fighters in well-matched fights as quick and easy for the busy fight manager as we can. :)