new Engine sucks

juret

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=753129

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=755837

It is about how you get your takedowns. In this fight my guy was clearly out classed on the feet. My guy landed a quick takedown and didn't let him up, until I he got the sub. I was surprised, excited, happy, etc. Then promptly got subbed in my next fight. It happens and it depends on the secondaries and predictions. If you have Elite TD and you are fighting someone with exceptional or lower TDD and your strength is superior to theirs and their balance is high, then you will be taken down.

Just because you know someone is going to take you down doesn't mean you can stop it.

come on dude.why so serious?

see,i am unaffected by any engine changes.i never read engine updates as i just don't give a fuck.i just don't bother much with sliders.setting up sliders for 18-20 fighters is so damn boring.i just let luck affect the outcome and i still do fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can no longer abuse predict fight to defend takedowns afwasnfawnesahdagedadgag DIE GENERALITÄT IST DAS GESCHMEIß DES DEUTSCHEN VOLKES! SIE IST OHNE EHRE! SIE NENNEN SICH GENERALE, WEIL SIE JAHRE AUF MILITÄRAKADEMIEN ZUGEBRACHT HABEN. NUR UM ZU LERNEN, WIE MAN MESSER UND GABEL HÄLT! JAHRELANG HAT DAS MILITÄR MEINE AKTIONEN NUR BEHINDERT! ES HAT MIR JEDEN NUR ERDENKLICHEN WIDERSTAND I DEN WEG GELEGT! ICH HÄTTE GUT DARAN GETAN, VOR JAHREN ALLE HÖHEREN OFFIZIERE LIQUIDIEREN ZU LASSEN, WIE STALIN!

• Upvote 4

Mike, I've talked to you frequently and I know that you are a good guy, so don't let a few losses get to you. Your record is still amazing and you are in the top 100 stilll so if you are going through a bad streak and you are still in the top 100, I guess that speaks in your favor.

When there are engine changes, adapt and overcome. It can possibly take some time, but it's fun to accept the challenge and try to figure out what settings work better now and what needs to be adapted. It's a game and if it would be easy, it would be boring. If I would win all my fights, I wouldn't play the game for long. I want the game to be challenging. If you can set predict takedown at 100% and have good takedown defense and that that would mean that nobody can land a takedown on you anymore, that would just be stupid.

And it sucks a bit that you take your loss with Yates directly as a lucky shot from me and don't consider that my sliders might have been set up very well actually, but I'll ignore that .

Bottom line, don't let a few losses upset you. Bite down your moutpiece, stand firm and swing back hard by adapting and getting to the real top again.

It has always been really random between strikers and grapplers.. If there is two strikers A with good hiddens B with bad, they still have about same changes against grappler, even tho A would destroy B 9of10 times... Its all about how grappler gets takedowns and positioning etc.

Now we got instant escapes also. There is so many lucky factors depending on takedowns. At least we dont have takedowns to mount anymore.

Instead of adding instant escapes, normal escapes should have been just boosted.

If u look carefully my fighters in both the fights are superior on the the ground also. On of my fighters had a black belt bjj against a low brown belt. 14 vs 10 primaries and prolly higher 2ndaries as my fighters had 15 in submissions,transitions, and defensive grappling (yates)

when it comes to tyrell hes very close a brown belt and had 2-3 points higher primaries and 13 in all relevant 2ndary skills.

I dont question the game grappling vs standup dudes.

I question the game engine overpowers with the high aggression settings and gnp on the ground winch dominates and pierce through all defenses. So now everyone knows this and can use it also.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

By the way train up your escapes!

this is young fighters who are busy training up their other skills.

its much better to have

takedown defence

transitions

defensive grappling

submissions/gnp

then to have

takedown defence

transitions

defensive grappling

escapes

Couse if you add escapes it adds a lot of points to your max cap and gives you no offense on the ground wich basicly means if you get taken down you will loose. With offensive ground skills you can answer and win on ground also. So my conclusion very early is that for fighters who i manage 23-24y olds escapes is useless and waste of time. If training escapes high also u gotta remove a standing skill.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If u look carefully my fighters in both the fights are superior on the the ground also. On of my fighters had a black belt bjj against a low brown belt. 14 vs 10 primaries and prolly higher 2ndaries as my fighters had 15 in submissions,transitions, and defensive grappling (yates)

when it comes to tyrell hes very close a brown belt and had 2-3 points higher primaries and 13 in all relevant 2ndary skills.

I dont question the game grappling vs standup dudes.

I question the game engine overpowers with the high aggression settings and gnp on the ground winch dominates and pierce through all defenses. So now everyone knows this and can use it also.

wow this is serious crybaby shit, underdogs win all the time get over it
  • Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=755365

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=755836

AND YE its me on the profile pic, i been a professional athlete before Law school

bye bye

first fight listed yea you had big advantage standing but he has big advantage in wrestling -- and im willing to bet his ground skills are way better cause it appears he has trained nothing but ground really -- second fight you really have no advantage anywhere basically even fighters -- quad sensational is just as good as quad elite, there isnt enough difference since they are both close -- when you start talking 4 levels higher or lower then that is a big advantage but at higher levels its less advantage -- i see no issue with either fight really, nothing that would make me rage quit

Just relax a little, look at your fight against Bernhard right before ITFL started. When it went to the ground I was sure I would sub you, but couldn't land one. You ended up winning that fight. Sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it don't. Would hate to see you go without giving it another shot.

And if you really think that I got lucky in the Yates vs Hoi fight,and that it had nothing to do with my sliders, we can do a rematch when our teams meet again in ITFl.

This isn't anything personal but submissions in this game are 100% luck, he was going to win the 2nd round when the hail mary sub hit and was going into the third with the energy advantage which is never a good thing for you. He would have landed another TD in the third round and it would have been good game.

This isn't anything personal but submissions in this game are 100% luck, he was going to win the 2nd round when the hail mary sub hit and was going into the third with the energy advantage which is never a good thing for you. He would have landed another TD in the third round and it would have been good game.

I know that there is always some luck involved, but 100% seems a bit too much right, otherwise why even set ground sliders? It was a very nice win and sure that some part of it was luck, but a part of it were also the sliders.

I just think that Mike (Jursilla) is overthinking this a bit too much. Everyone loses fights, even you, and the only thing a manager can do is learn from it and try to evolve, at least that is my opinion. I've lost a title fight in TTFC that I dominated completely, but ended up KO'd in the last minute. Real tough loss, but such things happen. I am still around and don't blame anything for the loss.

The engine didn't change all that much and it's the same for everyone. Every manager needs to adapt his sliders a bit, so I don't see the problem at all. I just hope that Mike won't quit the game because of two losses that he doesn't like as that makes no sense.

• Upvote 1

I know that there is always some luck involved, but 100% seems a bit too much right, otherwise why even set ground sliders? It was a very nice win and sure that some part of it was luck, but a part of it were also the sliders.

I just think that Mike (Jursilla) is overthinking this a bit too much. Everyone loses fights, even you, and the only thing a manager can do is learn from it and try to evolve, at least that is my opinion. I've lost a title fight in TTFC that I dominated completely, but ended up KO'd in the last minute. Real tough loss, but such things happen. I am still around and don't blame anything for the loss.

The engine didn't change all that much and it's the same for everyone. Every manager needs to adapt his sliders a bit, so I don't see the problem at all. I just hope that Mike won't quit the game because of two losses that he doesn't like as that makes no sense.

Let's put it this way with submissions Womba landed a fair few subs with 0 energy. There are no real way to set the sliders to get a sub or increase the chances. People get them sub spamming or throwing one or two subs, it is just luck if it hits or not. You can use the same sliders against the same opponent and at the higher level of grappling you might land a sub in one fight and none in the next 9. I would sit and explain the the ground game but i'd rather not waste the energy and its the start of the premier league today.

Mike has overreacted over a few losses, it happens to everyone and people find excuses to why they lost; but never make excuses when they win. Its part and parcel with games. I have read fights in which i have won analyzing what i could have done better and which parts of the fight certain sliders kicked in and which sliders needed tweaking. As far as adapting sliders, its really just on the ground people have been seeing big changes with the escapes which i like, it works the way i thought escapes should work. It has left me now scrambling to train escapes on some of my younger guys, my older ones i am not going to bother with.

• Upvote 1

Let's put it this way with submissions Womba landed a fair few subs with 0 energy. There are no real way to set the sliders to get a sub or increase the chances. People get them sub spamming or throwing one or two subs, it is just luck if it hits or not. You can use the same sliders against the same opponent and at the higher level of grappling you might land a sub in one fight and none in the next 9. I would sit and explain the the ground game but i'd rather not waste the energy and its the start of the premier league today.

Mike has overreacted over a few losses, it happens to everyone and people find excuses to why they lost; but never make excuses when they win. Its part and parcel with games. I have read fights in which i have won analyzing what i could have done better and which parts of the fight certain sliders kicked in and which sliders needed tweaking. As far as adapting sliders, its really just on the ground people have been seeing big changes with the escapes which i like, it works the way i thought escapes should work. It has left me now scrambling to train escapes on some of my younger guys, my older ones i am not going to bother with.

I understand what you are saying and have to agree with you. Also, the start of the premier league is too important to miss ;)

I like the changes and most of all the escapes as they really seem to work as they should.

I think escapes work good now (even though I haven't landed one myself since engine changes) altough yes, takedows seem a bit more often than they used to be. I myself have been taken down 3 times during one fight when I was certain that I won't get taken down even once (wrestling advantage, physicals advantage, possible TDD over TD advantage, 100% TD on predict).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=759444

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=758418

I am joining to start an exodus, however for different reasons, I just cant fucking handle how lucky I am, its just not right, not fair to my fellow managers.

First one could have gone either way so I am pleased Camacho got the dubious win because org owner fucked up and did a 3 round title fight and Camacho usually finishes like a killer.

The 2nd one, Torrellio messaged me asking if I agreed, Syn owner Jeff called it shittest fight of the year.

The thing is I could have lost both and wouldnt have argued about it, Turpin has escapes which did work on occasion but he was also set to close down offence.

Got to take the rough with the smooth.

I was seriously fucking spawny, and admit it, but Camacho could have dropped the decision, and Turpin could have been banged out on the ground.