CHOOSE YOUR SIDE

Tycooner

Rousey would win , but I would love to Cyborg win and then get a rematch.

I still think it's stupid that Rousey doesn't want the fight at 145lbs. Cyborg still would have to cut for that and then they meet somewhere in the middle. It's about time that not only Cyborg has to take all the steps to get this fight set up.

Rousey would win , but I would love to Cyborg win and then get a rematch.

I still think it's stupid that Rousey doesn't want the fight at 145lbs. Cyborg still would have to cut for that and then they meet somewhere in the middle. It's about time that not only Cyborg has to take all the steps to get this fight set up.

Why should Rousey move up rather than Cyborg come down? Rousey doesn't need to fight Cyborg, she's already a star and the face of MMA, Cyborg needs Rousey more than Rousey needs Cyborg.

Plus Rousey is going to destroy her.

• Upvote 1

Why should Rousey move up rather than Cyborg come down? Rousey doesn't need to fight Cyborg, she's already a star and the face of MMA, Cyborg needs Rousey more than Rousey needs Cyborg.

Plus Rousey is going to destroy her.

Wrong. Rousey needs Cyborg to prove that she is the best. Don't get me wrong, she would win that fight, but it sort of is a question that needs to be answered.

There are both sharks swimming in different ponds who have made good women's fighters look awful.

Ronda needs Cyborg to cement her legacy as the greatest women's fighter ever. If she does not fight her then it will be what if Ronda fought Cyborg...

Cyborg in order to make big money needs the Ronda fight, Cyborgs legacy has been tarnished with the doping thing but even then 10 years undefeated speaks for itself. She was the woman who destroyed the face of WMMA before it could get off the ground before.

Cyborg is the #1 p4p Women's fighter on the planet, no one has ever taken the crown from her. In order to be the best, you need to beat the best. Ronda has beaten everyone else other than Cyborg. It is becoming more and more like Floyd vs Pacman all over again with the excuses being thrown about. The UFC has prided itself on putting on the fights the fans want to see... It is time to see Dana stick to his word.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There are both sharks swimming in different ponds who have made good women's fighters look awful.

Ronda needs Cyborg to cement her legacy as the greatest women's fighter ever. If she does not fight her then it will be what if Ronda fought Cyborg...

Cyborg in order to make big money needs the Ronda fight, Cyborgs legacy has been tarnished with the doping thing but even then 10 years undefeated speaks for itself. She was the woman who destroyed the face of WMMA before it could get off the ground before.

Cyborg is the #1 p4p Women's fighter on the planet, no one has ever taken the crown from her. In order to be the best, you need to beat the best. Ronda has beaten everyone else other than Cyborg. It is becoming more and more like Floyd vs Pacman all over again with the excuses being thrown about. The UFC has prided itself on putting on the fights the fans want to see... It is time to see Dana stick to his word.

I couldn't agree more with you dinooo!

• Upvote 1

Cyborg has already been offered the Rousey fight provided she has a fight at 135 first. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that. The UFC is about putting on the fights people want to a certain degree, but mostly it's about earning your shot. The kind of mental gymnastics you need to go through to try and legitimize Cyborg getting an instant shot at Rousey in a weight class that doesn't exist in the UFC is staggering.

And how is Cyborg the best WMMA fighter on the planet? Her best win is what, Marloes Coenen? The same woman Miesha Tate submitted? Come the fuck on.

• Upvote 2

i feel the same way .

Easy call, Rousey in the first. I have no idea where this information about Cyborg being the best WMMA fighter on the planet comes from but Rousey has clearly faced better competition on a more regular bases then couple that with how I expect Cyborg to take needing to cut the extra 10lbs to make this fight happen and I expect to see her get rag-dolled.

Easy call, Rousey in the first. I have no idea where this information about Cyborg being the best WMMA fighter on the planet comes from but Rousey has clearly faced better competition on a more regular bases then couple that with how I expect Cyborg to take needing to cut the extra 10lbs to make this fight happen and I expect to see her get rag-dolled.

expect to be wrong