TWW News

ArtieBanks

Sadly for you, ASAP isn't something i can do as explained previously i a move house sometime in September (i'll find out the exact date in a few days). Alas i do not live to serve JLP's beckon call and his timetable either.

I can also concur with Jug saying that you message org owners asking for certain fights. You did the same in Ascension, then threw out the same accusations as you are doing just now. It tends to be whenever JLP doesn't get his own way = your org is shady. I didn't know that you chose the Hayes fight though, i know about the Boothe fight because it came about after a rejection and you saying "i want someone with more hype". To which i took your opinion into consideration and offered the fight, the same thing that i do for anyone in the org if they message me directly.

As far as messaging you and telling you where you stood, if jug replied back saying no you are not getting a title fight this would still have happened. He offered you a fight from what i understand that you rejected saying that you will wait to fight the champion. Now Jug gave you his opinion with that fight offer, he thought you needed another fight to earn the title fight. Usually the norm in the org is the next highest hyped gets a shot at the belt, by next week you would have been 4th on the totem pole. Perhaps if you manned up and took the fight you got offered instead of blaming everyone else then this wouldn't have happened and you would have been next in line for a shot at Croft.

total bullshit. please give any examples you can come up with. I can't wait to hear the reply about my misdeeds in Ascension, other than asking for super-fights(which was very common at the time) I never did anything like that. Previously you pm'ed me (after you used me as a threat for another org owner in chat to not hold a ppv for some reason and i asked about it) with this strange "Shortfuse and JLP boycotted Ascension" fantasy that you came up with that was not based in reality at all. At this point we are just getting into Dinooo fantasy land, where I've all sadly been before.

Everything I've said still stands, Croft got nothing but much higher hyped opponents (two with god awful chins) and a title shot after two wins in EVO. Riccuito has three straight wins and should have got the next title shot, but back room deals came into play and the rightful challenger got shut out. Jug never messaged me that Riccuito needed another win, there was no reply after I declined the bad fight he offered or followed up on the same subject later.

I dont hang out in chat all day and make friends with the forum regulars so I know I wont win in the court of public opinion. That was never my intent anyway. Anyone could look at what actually happened and read your first 3-4 responses and get a pretty good idea of what went on. At this point you are trying to turn it around on me, which is understandable because there really is no way to defend your actions and not look like a total ass based on Croft's EVO career and what you said earlier.

I was thinking the same thing tbh, this usually happens on every episode... and here was me saying i wanted to be less TMZ.

:D would you have written it i would have. turned out to be a TMZ thing after all :P

good read tho, i talked to grant a while back and good to see it back

i was shocked as well when i got the message about Acension in my inbox. One of the top orgs is closing sad day, but i think there are a lot of up and coming org who will fill the viod.

:D would you have written it i would have. turned out to be a TMZ thing after all :P

good read tho, i talked to grant a while back and good to see it back

i was shocked as well when i got the message about Acension in my inbox. One of the top orgs is closing sad day, but i think there are a lot of up and coming org who will fill the viod.

as long as its not gamma that fill sit

total bullshit. please give any examples you can come up with. I can't wait to hear the reply about my misdeeds in Ascension, other than asking for super-fights(which was very common at the time) I never did anything like that. Previously you pm'ed me (after you used me as a threat for another org owner in chat to not hold a ppv for some reason and i asked about it) with this strange "Shortfuse and JLP boycotted Ascension" fantasy that you came up with that was not based in reality at all. At this point we are just getting into Dinooo fantasy land, where I've all sadly been before.

Everything I've said still stands, Croft got nothing but much higher hyped opponents (two with god awful chins) and a title shot after two wins in EVO. Riccuito has three straight wins and should have got the next title shot, but back room deals came into play and the rightful challenger got shut out. Jug never messaged me that Riccuito needed another win, there was no reply after I declined the bad fight he offered or followed up on the same subject later.

I dont hang out in chat all day and make friends with the forum regulars so I know I wont win in the court of public opinion. That was never my intent anyway. Anyone could look at what actually happened and read your first 3-4 responses and get a pretty good idea of what went on. At this point you are trying to turn it around on me, which is understandable because there really is no way to defend your actions and not look like a total ass based on Croft's EVO career and what you said earlier.

So Shortfuse was talking shite? Because it was him that told me all about it. "I am retiring Chinaski" i give Ascension to Scott and he fights for another 3 or 4 months. The guy in chat was about the hissy fit you threw about QFCT, how it was exploited, shady etc... you know the same JLP rhetoric we have all become accustomed to over the years. You left Evo before, blamed Jug and came to Ascension where you then said "Scott is just like Jug" and left. Eventually after a while you will eventually figure out it is you with the problem.

You understand that Croft was the next highest ranked challenger to Love when the fight was made? You hadn't even fought yet against Hayes when the fight was made. You are trying to diminish Crofts wins despite the fact that Ric won against two guys in a steep decline skill wise and one came in with 80% energy? Pathetic argument right there. We all know you got your knickers in a twist before about Croft and now you have them in a twist again about Croft... the thing that is quite clear from all of this is you have a problem with the truth and a problem with Croft.

Crofts career under my management consists of fighting two former Evo champs, and taking the belt from the guy that beat you like a drum... not too shabby.

• Upvote 3

So Shortfuse was talking shite? Because it was him that told me all about it. "I am retiring Chinaski" i give Ascension to Scott and he fights for another 3 or 4 months. The guy in chat was about the hissy fit you threw about QFCT, how it was exploited, shady etc... you know the same JLP rhetoric we have all become accustomed to over the years. You left Evo before, blamed Jug and came to Ascension where you then said "Scott is just like Jug" and left. Eventually after a while you will eventually figure out it is you with the problem.

You understand that Croft was the next highest ranked challenger to Love when the fight was made? You hadn't even fought yet against Hayes when the fight was made. You are trying to diminish Crofts wins despite the fact that Ric won against two guys in a steep decline skill wise and one came in with 80% energy? Pathetic argument right there. We all know you got your knickers in a twist before about Croft and now you have them in a twist again about Croft... the thing that is quite clear from all of this is you have a problem with the truth and a problem with Croft.

Crofts career under my management consists of fighting two former Evo champs, and taking the belt from the guy that beat you like a drum... not too shabby.

I think either you are making up the shortfuse stuff or misunderstood. He'd have to clarify that.

I did cut Chinaski, he had 9 fights in Ascension under a different manager. So if thats your best shot you failed miserably. I left Ascension with Garson DeBramalo after Creed kicked his ass twice and looked unbeatable at the time. I never had any problem with davies, he had an employee that was pretty nasty to me. Cant remember his name, but i think he and Davies fell out later.

Zyd's QFC was an exploit. I was against it. Highland Challengers is a legit and well run org. When the owner mentioned that he wanted to run a PPV you used my name to try and dissuade him. That was pretty sad.

Croft was the highest ranked guy when the fight was made. Yesterday Riccuito was the highest ranked fighter (besides the ex-champ that just lost) and on a 3 fight win streak. By your logic he was the obvious choice for the next title fight. I cant control if the opponent comes in with under 100% energy. But you could control Croft getting two chinny fighters with much higher hype and thats exactly what you got. Jug even said earlier that he wasnt paying attention to the LHW division, so by default it must have you been calling the shots.

• Downvote 1

I think either you are making up the shortfuse stuff or misunderstood. He'd have to clarify that.

I did cut Chinaski, he had 9 fights in Ascension under a different manager. So if thats your best shot you failed miserably. I left Ascension with Garson DeBramalo after Creed kicked his ass twice and looked unbeatable at the time. I never had any problem with davies, he had an employee that was pretty nasty to me. Cant remember his name, but i think he and Davies fell out later.

Zyd's QFC was an exploit. I was against it. Highland Challengers is a legit and well run org. When the owner mentioned that he wanted to run a PPV you used my name to try and dissuade him. That was pretty sad.

Croft was the highest ranked guy when the fight was made. Yesterday Riccuito was the highest ranked fighter (besides the ex-champ that just lost) and on a 3 fight win streak. By your logic he was the obvious choice for the next title fight. I cant control if the opponent comes in with under 100% energy. But you could control Croft getting two chinny fighters with much higher hype and thats exactly what you got. Jug even said earlier that he wasnt paying attention to the LHW division, so by default it must have you been calling the shots.

I wasnt paying attention by meaning; I wasnt reading or scouting fights like you were. Please dont twist words or continue to make stuff up

I wasnt paying attention by meaning; I wasnt reading or scouting fights like you were. Please dont twist words or continue to make stuff up

I havent made a single thing up in the entire thread. You said you werent paying attention, its not up to me to clarify your words. I can only go on what you say.

I havent made a single thing up in the entire thread. You said you werent paying attention, its not up to me to clarify your words. I can only go on what you say.

okay by those standards, you want a Tycoon reboot because your fighters arent all in top20 p4p? or a reboot is ness by you because all things arent going by your standards?

• Upvote 4

okay by those standards, you want a Tycoon reboot because your fighters arent all in top20 p4p? or a reboot is ness by you because all things arent going by your standards?

Where did I say that? I just repeated what you said. You made up an ulterior motive for my suggestion. Can you not see the difference?

Jug even said earlier that he wasnt paying attention to the LHW division, so by default it must have you been calling the shots.

you are putting words in my mouth. When did I say Dinooo was calling the shots?

you are putting words in my mouth. When did I say Dinooo was calling the shots?

you didnt say dinooo was calling the shots. but you said earlier you werent paying attention to the LHW division because there werent any top fighters. so if you werent, then by default it would have to be your employee because no one else was there to pay attention to the division. If you want to amend your statement and say that you were paying attention to the division thats fine. Doesnt really matter to me. I have a good idea based on what matches were made in game on what went on behind the scenes. Every one else is free to draw their own conclusions.

you didnt say dinooo was calling the shots. but you said earlier you werent paying attention to the LHW division because there werent any top fighters. so if you werent, then by default it would have to be your employee because no one else was there to pay attention to the division. If you want to amend your statement and say that you were paying attention to the division thats fine. Doesnt really matter to me. I have a good idea based on what matches were made in game on what went on behind the scenes. Every one else is free to draw their own conclusions.

my conclusion is your butt hurt rantings is worse for this game than any tweaks or changes a reboot could fix,but hey what's a noob managers opinion matter to such an elite like you

• Upvote 3

No, by my logic then Love would be the next in line for a rematch as you seen by my first post i ever made in this thread about the fight. You really shouldn't use the word obvious that much is obvious to me. I'll even quote it for you so you don't have to go back to page one.

"Evo 200 is gonna be a huge event and when i spoke with Jug about it, i wanted to test myself against one of the top two managers in the game at this time and both of them just happen to have the other two top LHWs in the game. I also agree however a rematch with Vagner Love would also be a great match up and he was on a tear before losing yesterday. "

As much as i have enjoyed the back and forth its becoming kinda repetitive now but just to clarify i do know the divisions better than Jug, i am the recruiter it is my job to know them. I don't deal with matchmaking however.

Now that is dealt with i will get to the other stuff that was posted.

Rinky's a monster but I plan on being on that card and wearing the belt when Leo comes back

I personally hope its Veide, i know Hans and myself don't really look forward to fighting each other being alliance mates n all but Veide came the closest yet to defeating Leo and deserves his rematch. That being said any of the heavyweights in the battle for a shot at Leo are all worthy contenders. It really should be interesting to see who gets the shot and if they can knock Leo into the Bahamas or if he will be the first fighter to retire at the #1 p4p spot.

I'm happy to see TWW back! If I can help, send me a PM. Some managers have left the game, some orgs are closing/merging, so it's good to see some great stuff from the past come back. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this :)

Great work MATE looking forward to more

Cheers Bjorn.

Mate thanks mate Frank mate.

Bob you were also quoted but i have accidentally deleted it, but yeah i am not wanting to be TMZ!

Okay now that JLP has that out this system time to get this thread back on track.Wow Ascension closing never taught i see the day .I love to know the full details to be honest.Is the politics and not making any tycoon dollars or is it real lift issue with time or his he burned out?

I had the same issue with my org not making any money but now were on the up and up again.Got the fire back in me to get us to the top after all the supportive messages i got from mangers in the org .

EVO 200 should one o the best event yet. Hopefully they try to get the best of the best talent for the card :thumbup: .I going to be bookmaking the fights guaranteed.

Scott has had a roller coaster ride in real life with a lot of ups and downs which he told me about. Considering this is real life drama and not in game drama i'd rather not say exactly what it is the guy is going through but i can say he got some awesome news recently. It had nothing at all to do with any politics or game cash worries.

I wasn't on the forums a lot when he was actively doing TWW, but how often did he post something then? Just wondering if this is a montly thing, every two weeks, or how often it is.

It was usually monthly or sometimes there were two a month depending on what happened in the tycoon world.

Dam it's a shame about ascension as there is q good bunch of guys running it

Should of gone back and may b I would of had it off Scott

That was the plan a while I go I do believe but for some reason i never went back

And at least it's awesome news that's taking him away

And if my memory serves me correct it was luan that jlp had the problem with

No, by my logic then Love would be the next in line for a rematch as you seen by my first post i ever made in this thread about the fight. You really shouldn't use the word obvious that much is obvious to me. I'll even quote it for you so you don't have to go back to page one.

"Evo 200 is gonna be a huge event and when i spoke with Jug about it, i wanted to test myself against one of the top two managers in the game at this time and both of them just happen to have the other two top LHWs in the game. I also agree however a rematch with Vagner Love would also be a great match up and he was on a tear before losing yesterday. "

As much as i have enjoyed the back and forth its becoming kinda repetitive now but just to clarify i do know the divisions better than Jug, i am the recruiter it is my job to know them. I don't deal with matchmaking however.

It's obvious you are ducking and cherry picking Croft to the #1 rank.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Think a lot of people has problem with luan even tho I thought he was alright lol.

Yes real life issues has 3 death's in short period of time and last week my wife had 12 week scan for our first child. So there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Thing is with the org I felt I run it well for a long time and it was killing me to see it slide as of late. I do believe the time is right.

Whether it's the right decision I've made who knows only time will tell. I had a lot of pms regarding the org and asking to take it over but it's not in a great place and merging felt the best way foward.

Hope this clears things up.

• Upvote 4

Think a lot of people has problem with luan even tho I thought he was alright lol.

Yes real life issues has 3 death's in short period of time and last week my wife had 12 week scan for our first child. So there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Thing is with the org I felt I run it well for a long time and it was killing me to see it slide as of late. I do believe the time is right.

Whether it's the right decision I've made who knows only time will tell. I had a lot of pms regarding the org and asking to take it over but it's not in a great place and merging felt the best way foward.

Hope this clears things up.

Best of luck to you and your wife Scott, hope everyone works out well for you and sorry to hear about your losses