Helpful Scripts (Tamper/Greasemonkey)

listerman

• 7 months later...

Has anyone a script or an update to an existing which shows the grappling hype on the org page?

I have the one from this thread & that works for MMA Hype & KT Hype but it doesn't have anything for TWGC Hype.

Org-hype.jpg

I tried editing the script myself (and I know nothing about these scripts I just used some deductive reasoning) but the problem I think the script runs into is that both MMA Hype & TWGC Hype use the same bar colour which you can see when you inspect the page element in chrome i.e:

background="images/bargreen.jpg"

While KT Hype uses:

background="images/barblue.jpg"

I created another value "fame" to display the value in the 3rd bar in the table but all that does is add it to the MMA Hype bar as it shares the same background image for the bar and that one is first in the table.

There doesn't appear to be any other criteria for "pointing" the script to the correct bar other than the bar colour so perhaps there's no way around this without the bar colour for TWGC being changed (or the image it uses being duplicated & renamed) on the website to something other than bargreen.jpg or barblue.jpg