Baseline Stats Needed to Start Having My Guys Fight

slushfundx

Hey all, all this information in the forum has been very helpful, but I was wondering if a few people wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts on what the baseline stats should be for brand new fighters before they accept their first fight. It's clear to me that I can't just jump right in and expect to have success, but I also don't want to burn too much daylight before I test my guys. Would love anyone's thoughts and strategies on when to pull the trigger on accepting that first fight. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

Hey all, all this information in the forum has been very helpful, but I was wondering if a few people wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts on what the baseline stats should be for brand new fighters before they accept their first fight. It's clear to me that I can't just jump right in and expect to have success, but I also don't want to burn too much daylight before I test my guys. Would love anyone's thoughts and strategies on when to pull the trigger on accepting that first fight. Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

Well you best bet is a ID restricted Fight Organization. Your fighter has a number next to his name (example (280548) ). Now some Org`s only have certain restrictions on what is the lowest allowed ID in there org. Like Havoc Fighting League 260k , Imperial (240k) , AMS Fighting Championship (200k+) . Now this is just an example of a few in the game and they are all in amsterdam.

Your best bet for fighting as soon as possible in your case is now, create a fighter and find the higherst ID org in the Game, then you can start fighting early, because all the fighters are close together and you should get fair fights, depending of course the skill level.

The creation ID for fighter is right now is over 280k, i dont know yet if there is an 280k org, but there should be.

So Tip from me is to create Fighters if you want and let them fighter with fighters around your ID and also get maybe one or two Fighters from the FA Market.

Here you can get already trained up Fighters and fight with them straight away.

Oh almost forgot, baseline stats :P

Well i dont really have them, never thought about it. I just know when the ID is almost the same, it should in most cases be a fair fight in the early age of a fighter. ( depending of course on learning speed ) But to give your one baseling, personally i dont like start fighting with low physicals. So when everything is at least over Superb (10), that a good baseline for me in the physical department. But i just thought about that so not really a rule for me :P

I mainly train my fighters to 950+ skill then I have a QFC and if I like the hiddens I keep him and look for an id restricted org.

This is just my strategy and I like to take my time with them. Every month or two I start with 2-3 projects and wait to see if they are worth it.

• Upvote 2

On a side note, when training... How can we tell how much improvement has been made to our fighter and stats? I looked a lot and can't find a strong tutorial on training and what actually trains what.

only VIP can see learning speed (described by --, -, +,++). Basic managers can only know when their skills pop/increase

On a side note, when training... How can we tell how much improvement has been made to our fighter and stats? I looked a lot and can't find a strong tutorial on training and what actually trains what.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Gyms

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out for some of the organizations...They sometimes don't have your best interests at heart..

Most orgs obviously look out for the org 1st, and I assume you meant me with this comment. You haven't even had your 1st fight yet. The offer still stands. You can walk out of your contract any time you like. After your 1st fight or even your 3rd contract if you stick around that long. I give the same offer to everyone on my roster. If your mentor has issues with my contract lengths that should have been plenty to alleviate his concerns. I have been open from the beginning and even shortened your contract from 6 to 3 per your request against my best interests without asking for any signing bonus returned. If that is not good enough I really do not think it is me that is at issue.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

My org is one of the newer orgs. Its 280k restricted and we make sure all fights are even and fair. If you want to join and train, we are pretty patient with fighters who dont want to jump right into an event. At 280k, all the fighters are on an even playing field even still, considering 283k is being made. If you want to fight in an org, make him 25. If you want to train him for the long future, make him 18.. train 2-3 months, do some QFC at 950 skill and then when youre at about 1k, you can jump into an org and win against other 19-21 year olds with relative ease. Best best is to create a fighter who is 18 with what his primary will be, train around his stats but have a solid focus on one time of style. Later in his career you can make him well-rounded.