again...

O my poor heart bleeds for you :angel: .O I so miss fortunate baby i don't know which private jet to bring my fighter to his event on.Sigh life can be so hard at times :shades:.

thank you for a kind word.

• Downvote 1

Lucky s.o.b.

All I have ever gotten was a Free Agent dibs and a few IQ tests and free custom avatars. I could actually use another jet :D or another fighter slot.

• Upvote 1

1. Mister Worldwide won a private jet. http://www.mmatycoon.com/slot/images/jet.jpg

4th now. Can I please get a fighter slot? :|

Ah you lucky .... .

I had to buy a jet with an advance and still have to pay like 42,65k$ for 11 weeks cause I got bored of trying and not getting any jet.

I've had 4 spins this week. The most in last 2 months. Lucky spins :)

PS. There was a time when I spinned like 70-80 times/ week and never got a jet.

I got a shit load of custom avatars. Got about 30 of them and didn't pay for a single one. Still got a few credits left.

Thanks for kind words my friend ryan

http://i.imgur.com/o09ya7l.gif

Customs are not too bad to have stocked up. I use a lot of them and it's always nice to upload as many as possible since sometimes good ones get rejected.

The worst is getting lottery tickets, then logging on to see that you have a private message saying you won the lottery. Then begrudgingly clicking the link once again to see that you only won 60 dollars for the millionth time. :weeping:

• Upvote 1

I schedule the flights, I put inn my fighters ID. I press enter...and then the next day my plane's in the other city and my fighter's picking his nose at the first city.

Jet 101 for queensproperty:

1. Click the jet symbol.

2. Select "My private jets"

3. Select "Schedule flights"

4. Select the source. (The jet has to be there and the fighter also)

5. Select the destination. (So if u want to get from NY to Amsterdam select source NY, destination Amsterdam)

6. Select date/time.

7. Click book a flight

8. A section called "Existing flights" should appear.

9. Type your seat price. (I set it for 1$, unless you want to launder some cash from your fighters)

10. Select visit or move.

11. Under "My Fighters" select the your passenger.

12. Invite.

Hope you understand, if you don't just say and I'll do a graphical one.

• Upvote 1