UFC 192 Cormier vs Gustafsson Pick'em

kenlow73

What a great fucking fight. If i'm honest I thought Gus had it (2,3, and 4) but that fourth round was close and could have gone either way. DC has some legit standup and Gus has some great wrestling as well. You gotta wonder how much these types of fights take out of these guys though.

was a good close fight but i thought dc had it 3 to 2 -- gus was really hurt after the nose got busted and you could tell was having hard time breathing -- i think if he would of just stuck with continuous hard / good jabs he probably could of pulled it off but with all the running just made it tough to give him any rounds -- and the clinching up and bending down to dc's level taking those uppercuts didnt help

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2015-10-04_at_1.02.10_PM.0.p

anyone happen to catch sportscenter after the fight? -- had chael (he is their mma guy on there) and they were talking about jon and chael said he had heard a few people mention that jon will probably be coming back as a hw instead of lhw -- guess not being able to do anymore cocaine he is putting some weight on -- lol

• Upvote 1

I would love to see Jones back in the octagon, LHW or HW. He is such a talented fighter, incredible!

I don't have much time, so pretty much can only watch one fight of yesterday. What is the best fight to watch then?

How much time? I'd pick either the first fight or the last fight

How much time? I'd pick either the first fight or the last fight

Since no answer came, I already decided to watch Cormier-Gus ;) Great fight!! Close and a great showing of heart and determination by both.

One thing I wonder after seeing Gus his face after the fight is, ' is this guy his face strong enough for this sport? ' Man, he always looks so badly beat up compared to some other mma fighters that were in a tough fight. Not really cuts, but bad bruises.

was a good close fight but i thought dc had it 3 to 2 -- gus was really hurt after the nose got busted and you could tell was having hard time breathing -- i think if he would of just stuck with continuous hard / good jabs he probably could of pulled it off but with all the running just made it tough to give him any rounds -- and the clinching up and bending down to dc's level taking those uppercuts didnt help

Yeah I thought the running would probably cost him some points in the eyes of the judges and he stayed in those clinch exchanges way to long. I think rounds 2 and 3 were clear for Gus and Dc easily won 1 and 5. Round 4 was very hard to judge though.

I wonder why Gus decided to run so much instead of using his length and counters to keep DC off of him. It sort of looks like Gus has really lost faith in his chin because he would sprint away from DCs big right hands. Could have also been avoiding the TD but he still looks like he lost something in the Rumble fight.

Since no answer came, I already decided to watch Cormier-Gus ;) Great fight!! Close and a great showing of heart and determination by both.

One thing I wonder after seeing Gus his face after the fight is, ' is this guy his face strong enough for this sport? ' Man, he always looks so badly beat up compared to some other mma fighters that were in a tough fight. Not really cuts, but bad bruises.

No answer came? I gave you an answer.