GENERATION What base city?

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which city shall the org set up base in?

• London
    • Helsinki
    • Vegas
    • LA
    • Amsterdam
    • St Petersburg

so i hate HATE putting lettering on belts. so i kinda gave up. i couldnt make it work with the idea i had so im still going to post it here, someone else can finish it if they like, basically Generation is just to large to shrink into a small center area i wanted -_-

heres the belt i thought of tho for you, well not so much thought of but made match the desgins john made. http://s12.postimg.org/wo8wwkceh/beltraw.gif

still looks nice! well i think at least.

• Upvote 4

I'd vote LA ; multiple reasons.

For one, I have like 4-5 fighters in that ID range that need an org - and I hate traveling.

For two, there isn't any competition for LA in that ID range. There's a 279 inactive org.

LA, LV, NY are the best markets. For traveling purposes, popularity, gym abundance, there really isn't a more popular market than "America" in this game. As you grow, you could do a UFC vs Pride type thing with Madness's 270K org in Tokyo (Budo Rei FC).

You'll regret placing that org anywhere but an American city, I'd be willing to bet that. There's just not enough public gyms anywhere else. Yes, London is a good market individually, but the surrounding cities are very weak and traveling sucks. You're almost eliminating the most popular ID market (north america) if you go with London.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rehab just opened a 280K org in Amsterdam.

Isn't November a bit late for 270K? we'll be almost at 290K by that date.

Anyway, why not Sidney? it basically needs everything.

I'd imagine 270's hard enough getting fighters. They're just not ready at the early stages and they don't learn quick enough to defend against a bad style match up.

so i hate HATE putting lettering on belts. so i kinda gave up. i couldnt make it work with the idea i had so im still going to post it here, someone else can finish it if they like, basically Generation is just to large to shrink into a small center area i wanted -_-

heres the belt i thought of tho for you, well not so much thought of but made match the desgins john made. http://s12.postimg.org/wo8wwkceh/beltraw.gif

still looks nice! well i think at least.

Mate this looks awesome I will PM you when I get on my laptop pal

Awesome belt and awesome logo, good luck to ya I may send a fighter or two your way.

Sweet :-) I need as much help as I can get with fighters lol. Worried not going to be able to get enough fighters for 1 event a week

So my idea is to now run London Events on Saturdays and LA events on Wednesdays/Fridays what ever people would prefer. The catch being if there is enough interest and if Europe guys are willing to travel to London and if USA are willing to travel to LA. Also if you want a title shot or to step into a fight you want you would have to travel to that guys city.

How dose this sound to you guys as im trying to compromise. It would help with the amount of fighters that are in the org. Also when the org grows it would help in the future. What do you guys think?

I could event put on a small plain once a week to bring fighters from one city to another. LA to London & London to LA.

• 7 months later...

I just wanted to do a quick post to show everyone how far GENERATION has come from 7 month ago in the process. We are now the #1 highest ranked 270k in the world consistently (we was before the ITFL started as well)

We have the best fighters in the world at 270k. I am so confidant that if any of the top 270k orgs out there Budo Rei / KOTB etc want to do an event i want to make it happen as i have told the owners.

We are now making a profit that is shown by the fighters contracts that are being sent out are no longer 5k5k5k haha.

We are still looking for a writer to make the org better if any body is interested.

We will be extending events to LA in the next 3 month.

We also have a few tourneys planned for after the ITFL has finished in the org

Last i just wanted to say thank you to all the managers for putting fighters in the org and taking fights. There a lot of top managers in the org and really tough fights and i don't think iv had a problem with one manager ducking anyone.

If you have a 270k fighter feel free to message me also if there is a super fight you want and your org want it im happy to make it happen.

Owner of GENERATION Dale Mac

• Upvote 1