GENERATION What base city?

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which city shall the org set up base in?

• London
    • Helsinki
    • Vegas
    • LA
    • Amsterdam
    • St Petersburg

270kID

http://i.imgur.com/gnAh7jg.gif

Logo

http://i.imgur.com/ErWeo7u.gif

Banner

http://i.imgur.com/2JWUPqO.jpg

Thumb

http://s12.postimg.org/wo8wwkceh/beltraw.gif

Belt

Hey guys. There will be a new org starting up on the 1st of November.

It will be a 270k org. I just want the opinion of you guys of which city to start it in. i will put 3 choices up if you guys could just vote for me would really help. Comment if there is anything else you would like to see with the org.

There will be bonuses for loyalty, Ko'ing the champ some other things just to get an extra income for the new fighters in your stables to build up.

Fighters will be allowed training time as well but need to let me know in advance just so i can keep the events going.

We will start with 1 event every two week then when we hit a 50 fighter base we will got to 1 event a week. If there's a lot of interest to fight more often i will open up a midweek event but we will see how it goes.

When the org is up and running i will start the previews and interaction with the fighters.

After working at TTFC the last few month i have the org bug back and wanted to create a long lasting org that would keep my interest up. So i hope you guys commit your guys long term plans to the org.

The aim of the org is to offer the new up and coming fighters a great home for competition and we hope to be nominated for new org of the year in 2016

Also on a personal note if anyboy has a gym or dose not have VIP im willing to buy VIP for someone to hold a gym for me they can put 15 fighters in there self i will put 15 in. I can pay gym fees or VIP which ever you would prefer.

Last want to say thank you to John Hetfield for the creating of the logo banner and thumb.

Thank you to Kniges . for hooking the org up with a belt.

If anybody has any questions feel free to contact me in game.

Dale (MAC) McCann

• Upvote 6

I say a 270k org in Europe is needed, so anywhere there really. My personal choice would be London. If you look at the current 270k orgs, there is 3 in NY, 1 in LA, 1 in LV, 1 in Toyko, 1 in Rio. There's definatley a need and a market for a 270k org in Europe :)

Good luck with the org tho. What divisions are you planning on having?

• Upvote 2

I say a 270k org in Europe is needed, so anywhere there really. My personal choice would be London. If you look at the current 270k orgs, there is 3 in NY, 1 in LA, 1 in LV, 1 in Toyko, 1 in Rio. There's definatley a need and a market for a 270k org in Europe :)

Good luck with the org tho. What divisions are you planning on having?

I will open all Div's

Ambitious i know but im willing to put the work in to get to fighters signed.

Want a job?? lol

Yeah i was thinking London or St petersberg but not sold yet.

• Upvote 1

There's a saying: "Third one's a charm.", with you it's like "20th one's a charm" or something like that, not sure how many orgs you started.

why every time i go to start an org do you have negative comments lol. The last org had to close because of personal life reasons. Iv been running TTFC for the past 3 month and i have the bug back.

Put a fighter in the org and i know you wont be disappointed. I know how to run an org and match make.

London sounds good.

I might sign some guys here if it stays open long enough...

It will be open longer than the last time you had sex :-) about 5 years.

Joke btw ha

hope you do sign still unsure of London but Europe is looking good

What about if i was to run events in London & LA?

would only fight the guys from your city enless it was #1 or title fight.

Would that be something you guys would be interested in?

I know it would be a lot more work on the matchmaking front for my self or any staff we have but if you guys liked that idea i could do that

London is prolly the best place to open up an org, Helsinki, St Petes and Amsterdam are all not too far away and you still get the added benefit of trying to tap into the NY/Montreal side of things.

That being said someone above said that there are 5 ID orgs, that is a lot of competing against other ID orgs, so make sure you have a wallet full of dosh.

London is prolly the best place to open up an org, Helsinki, St Petes and Amsterdam are all not too far away and you still get the added benefit of trying to tap into the NY/Montreal side of things.

That being said someone above said that there are 5 ID orgs, that is a lot of competing against other ID orgs, so make sure you have a wallet full of dosh.

I have the funs to start a 270k org well i hope i have enough.

Yeah i was worried as there are a few ID orgs in London.

I may start in London but if its to hard to sign hold events in different places

Rehab just opened a 280K org in Amsterdam.

Isn't November a bit late for 270K? we'll be almost at 290K by that date.

Anyway, why not Sidney? it basically needs everything.

If in that city there is no other around 270k ID org then I dont think it's too late. That said if I was about open yet another org I'd go with a higher ID limit, just because. ;)

love the logos.Maybe have someone co own it with you so when you what to take a break the org will keep going

Well i will welcome anyone who wants to help but trust me i wont be going any

you go with helsinki, a-dam and ill help get you started

Thanks not sure were yet i will make the decision soon. Looks like Europe 100% at the min with possible events in the states for fighters that want to fight over there. Thanks for the offer of help.

were this time

If people wanted it in Sidney then i would but seems like most people want it in London. I dont think its to late i think theres a gap in the market for a well run 270k org.