The History of Multi By Metra M'Bole

Yeah the rules have to be set in stone. Either people can do multiple accounts or not. Maybe there should be a purchase option to buy another account when your VIP and Fighter slots full? Code something that makes the accounts linked so they cant interact. Or just dont allow it ever, for anyone.

• Downvote 1

haha...Except I have a 60 day inactivity. I know, what a dumb ass for signing that contract. Live and learn.

If Metra doesn't login for a certain amount of days, it's either 10 or 14, all LFC contract inactivity clauses will be activated.

I would vote for don't allow it for anyone but I think someone stated at one point that Mike would lose a ton of money if every single multi in the game was routed out. I don't see the point of it, even if you are using it to develop projects in secret, org scandals or whatever the fuck you people use multis for... eventually you are going to be found out. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but eventually someone is going to connect the dots and that is going to destroy your reputation and the respect people have for you in the game. Is it really worth it just to get a little ahead in the game. Honestly 21 fighters or whatever is plenty to keep you busy. 21 fighters and a company should take up most of your time on here otherwise you should start looking into other real life hobbies because you might be spending just a little too much time online... but hell, even then. You got 21 fighters, a company and working for another company and it's still not enough? Do posters, do avatars, do logos, write for a company anything other than something you know is gonna catch up with you down the line. I mean, if someone gains a project from their multi account, it should be deleted, no questions asked. Whatever org you have built up should be closed, no questions asked, etc etc etc. Just be complacent with a game that gives you plenty to do with one account.

• Upvote 5

You certainly can run lots of companies, you just need to put the time and work into it in regards to networking. I run an org, I write reviews/previews/interviews every week, I helped startup and help run 2 needed gyms in Rio, I design clothes for a clothing company here, I helped startup a nutrition company in Hilo and sold it for free. I have fighters in my org that were only there to help with matchups and my record has taken a big hit as a result (Metra should know this first hand).

I've done this all legitimately and all the hard way, so don't say it can't be done without cheating.

I put way too much of my time and money into this for other people to cheat and take shortcuts.

• Upvote 3

Damn, just realized I have one more Metra fighter under contract and he is fighting this week. Don't see a flight scheduled and it's an important fight for his opponent ... Shit

he will be teleported, since he doesnt have a flight booked. so no worries it wont be an NC

Oh really? That's a nice feature that I didn't know about. I have another new manager who doesn't seem to speak english and won't accept my free flight invitation, so this takes some stress off my back.

Oh really? That's a nice feature that I didn't know about. I have another new manager who doesn't seem to speak english and won't accept my free flight invitation, so this takes some stress off my back.

Yeah the teleportation really helped cut down on NC. IIRC the only way you can get a No Contest now is if your fighter's energy is so low he can't make the weight cut.

Yeah the teleportation really helped cut down on NC. IIRC the only way you can get a No Contest now is if your fighter's energy is so low he can't make the weight cut.

Which has only happened in my org once so far, which is nice. So disappointing for the opponent