Budo Rei Fight Club - Official Thread

Madness

Welcome to our new program on BRFCTV i'm your host Kingkong Jackson , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready for night with kingkong

tonight in first episode of night with kingkong our topic is BRFC 10 full card preview

Let's start this night with preview of 6 undercard bout

(Fight 1) we have 265 lbs bout between Thomaz Khalifa(6-6 , 1-1) againt Ryan "Rock N Roll To The World" Rems(0-2, 0-2) A typical grappler vs striker contest Both of them lost in the last , Rems coming to this fight with 2 losing streak in BRFC he need to winning this fight if he still want to stay in BRFC , he will face one of the most talented wrestler in this division in Khalifa with very high level takedown offense , if Rems want to win fight he need to use his footwork skill to avoid takedown attempt from his opponent and use his boxing skill to finish the fight , in the other side i think Khalifa will stay in his favorites gameplan take Rems down and start to raining his opponent with solid GnP

My prediction is Khalifa will get early huge takedown in this fight use his GnP skill and finish the fight with TKO victory

(Fight 2) we have 155lbs bout between japanese fighter Kurobi Kanji(1-0 , 0-0) VS brazilian David "Conceiçãozinha" Silva(1-1 , 0-1) , we have two high class jiu-jitsu fighter here , both of them holding purple belt , Kanji will make BRFC debut here and want to make this moment to all fighter in 155 division about his quality but in other side the brazilian want to make comeback after loss in his debut , i think this fight will full with takedown , transition , submission attempt , sweep and GnP(if you don't understand GnP is Groundand Pound) from both fighter

My prediction is Draw after 3 round fight

(Fight 3) we have 185lbs bout between Akihiro Koizumi(1-0 , 0-0) againt Joe Canner(2-2 , 0-2) ,A grappler vs striker again in this bout but in here both fighters hold bjj blue belt , Koizumi will make his BRFC debut in this fight after his success MMA pro debut , in other side it's very good moment for Canner to make his comeback after loss his 2 BRFC fight this time he will face newcomer fighter , i think he use his experienced to win the fight , about gameplan i think Koizumi will use his wrestling skill to take Canner down and then he will use his GnP skill and maybe can submit his opponent , about Canner gameplan he will use his striking skill and his muay thai skill to punish his opponent on the feet and maybe he can use his takedown defense skill to sprawl takedown attempt from Koizumi

My prediction is Canner make his comeback and win via TKO(Strikes) round 3

(Fight 4) we have 155lbs bout between Scott "The Knife" Keene(1-1 , 1-1) with Tyson "Panther" Maknamera(1-3 , 0-2) striker vs striker both of them is 100% striker and wants to make KnockOut here , Keene is world class boxing skill with very dangerous KO power , i think he will stay in outside and use his reach advantage to drop his opponent and make his 2nd win in BRFC , in other side we have high level muay thai fighter with some boxing skill , i think he will try to get clinch position in this and will use his muay thai skill to make his opponent slow his problem is he don't have KO power , his only win is by decision , he need to win this fight because he was already have 2 lossing streak in BRFC

My prediction is Keene will make his opponent rocked with his power and finish fight quickly via (KO) 1st round

(Fight 5) we have 265lbs fight between Guy "Grizzly" Hanes(5-2 , 2-1) VS Zeus "Money Maker" Titan(4-6 , 2-0) , i think both fighters is young man with long experience in mma pro , both of them is want to climb the rank heavyweight division so they needs to win this fight , this is battle of world class bjj fighter Hanes and young talented MMA fighter Titan , i think Hanes will meet problem to drag his opponent down because Titan is very high level takedown defense skill , also i think not have got takedown skill BUT don't forget about his submission skill he hold bjj brown belt and can easy submit you and me , about Hanes gameplan i hope he not try to take Titan to the ground and just use his boxing skill to win the fight

My prediction is Hanes def Titan via Submission ( Arm Bar ) 3rd round

(Fight 6) in the last undercard fight we have 185lbs bout between Satoru Katsuji(1-0 , 0-0) and Dijoban Totohami(3-1 , 0-1) battle of 2 talented MMA fighter , Katsuji will make his BRFC debut here and he have opportunity to shock the with his winning againt this guy , in other side Totohami want make his comeback after he loss in his BRFC debut , about the gameplan i think Katsuji will stay on outside and use his reach advantage and looking for finish the fight quickly because his opponent is cardio king , for Totohomi gameplan is he still with decision style , why i say decision style because i watch his 3 winning fight and i never see huge punch or huge kick or something like KO power , but his gameplan is one of the most effective in this division so don't miss the fight

My prediction is Totohomi win via (unanimous) decision

Yeah after finish the explore our 6 undercard bout let's start explore to our Main Card and finally the Main Event let's start

(Main Card 1) for our first main card we have battle in 185lbs division between 2 elite fighter with very high level skill in Sergio Garcia(1-0 , 1-0) and Mark Morgan(3-0 , 3-0) TWGC(1-1) , Garcia looking second win in this division , in other side Morgan will make his BRFC debut after 3 winning streak in QFC and after he finish TWGC competition , Garcia will use his footwork and he speed to get takedown early and use ground game to claim second submission victory in BRFC , in other side Morgan is well rounded fighter with great skill in standing fight or ground game i can't prediction when he want fight on stand or ground but after i watch his last 3 fight maybe he will try to drag his opponent to the ground and submit him

My prediction is Garcia will get takedown first but at end of the round Morgan can submit him , Morgan win via Submission

(Main Card 2) in second main card we have 155lbs fight between Conner "The Quiet One" Jones(3-1 , 1-1) againt Reyanne "Demon" Ignacio(2-5 , 2-0) , Jones come to this after his loss againt the Lightweight Champion Bruce The Dragon and want to make his comeback here againt the rising star Ignacio , Ignacio on good here with 2 winning streak in BRFC and looking for climb the ladder to title shot in this division , Jones is very high level bjj fighter with holding brown belt i think he will try to drag his opponent down and then use his bjj skill to submit his opponent , in other side Ignacio is well rounded fighter with great cardio he have good striking skill also with good grappling skill but i think in this fight he will more active in striking game because he know his opponent is brown belt in bjj

My prediction is Ignacio will get 3 winning streak here via (unanimous) decision after 3 round fight

(Triangle Choke) 1st round

(CO-MAIN EVENT) in our co-main event we have battle 185lbs bout between two top grappler in this division Piere De Crote(2-2 , 2-0) and Demian "Touch" Rockhold(3-0 , 1-0) , both of them was undefeated in BRFC and finish all of his winning fight by submission , so now you can prediction where the fight will going , both fighters want to finish the fight quickly and keep his winning streak and climb the ladder to title shoot , in tale of the tape Crote( 170cm , 190lbs) Rockhold(191cm , 185lbs) Rockhold is much taller than Crote but Crote is much bigger than Rockhold i think Crote can get easy takedown with that advantage and now time for my prediction

My prediction is i think both fighters wants to drag this fight to the ground game and i think Rockhold will get first career loss here i say Crote win via Submission( kimura) round 2

(MAIN EVENT) We have 5 round fight and this for The BRFC Lightweight Championship of The World between the champion "The Ultimate" Bruce The Dragon(6-1 , 2-0) againt the challenger EM "Best In The World" Punk(2-0 , 2-0) , The Dragon come to this fight with 5 winning streak and he well defend his title for 1st time here , in other side Punk is undefeated in BRFC and finish all his fight with submission victory , The Dragon is one of the best striker in BRFC with one kick knockout skill also hold bjj blue belt , i think he will use his speed and power to claim another KO victory and succes defend his title , in other side Punk is very high level grappler with bjj brown belt in his hand , i think he will use his skill to drag his to ground and submit him and become the new champion

My prediction is Bruce The Dragon successfully defend his title via KO(Head Kick) in round 4

Uuuuaaahhh great card here , don't miss this event BRFC 10 live from Hayashi's Lounge- Tokyo ticket on sale now , so i'm already finish my preview and give my prediction and i must go home now and see you again in others episode of Night with Kingkong live in BRFCTV , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and bye bye

• Upvote 2

Hello i'm your host Kingkong Jackson we have breaking news here after i finish my interview with BRFC Lightweight Champion Bruce The Dragon so first i will say thank you very much to @Notorious Mma because he allowed me to ask some question to his fighter Bruce The Dragon and let's check the result

Kingkong Jackson: you become the first BRFC Lightweight

champion what do you feel with that?

Bruce The Dragon: No doubt about that . because i know i

can dominate this division. And of course

thank you for Macho Man.

Kingkong Jackson: you will defending your title for first time

you feel nervous or not here?

Bruce The Dragon: Naaah he's just another man who will

be added to my knockout win . I predict

first round will be enough for that boy.

Kingkong Jackson: you will face high level grappler here and

what is your gameplan going to this fight?

Bruce The Dragon: That boy needs to take me down to win.

But before he even touch me he's face

gonna touch first the floor.

Woho you can see his confident now , i hope the challenger can see this interview and if you want me interview you too call me sir , bye bye

Hello i'm your host Kingkong Jackson we have another breaking news here after i finish my interview with our Co-main event fighter and BRFC Middleweight contender Piere De Crote so first i must say big thank for Dale (MAC) McCann because he allowed me to ask some question to his fighter Piere De Crote and let's check the result

Kingkong: First what do you think with you next

opponent sir?

Crote: Rockhold looks good with 3 submissions

from 3 fights and undefeated. Im looking

forward to testing my self against him. I

will say my two losses will stand me in a

better place i think to win this fight.

Kingkong: what's your gameplan going to

this fight?

Crote: Im not going to tell you my game plan as i

dont know who is listening but i will say i

will be agressive in the fight and hope it

will end before the end of round 3.

Kingkong: you going to this fight with 2 winning

streak in BRFC and where do you see your

place in title contender in this division sir ?

Well if i win this i hope the company see

me as a title contender i would love to be a

champion as i grow my fight game to fight

the best. You know what they say you get

better the better opponent you face.

Thank you for having me.

That's my interview with Mr.Crote so Mr.Rockhold what's your response , call me if you want some interview with me , bye bye

• Upvote 1

Hello again ladies and gentleman , welcome to my program on BRFCTV live BRFCTV Studio in Tokyo , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson , The camera is ready , The crowd is ready , Make some noise and you are ready for Night with KingKong episode 2

In this episode i'll make some review about BRFC 10 card , ok let's start with 6 undercard bout

(UNDERCARD)

(Fight 1) 265lbs -Thomaz Khalifa(7-6 , 2-1) def Ryan "Rock N Roll To The World" Rems(0-3 , 0-3) via KO(Strikes) round 1

(Fight 2) 155lbs -Kurobi Kanji(2-0 , 1-0) def David "Conceiçãozinha" Silva(1-2 , 0-2) via Submission(ArmBar) round 1

(Fight 3) 185lbs - Akihiro Koizumi(2-0 , 1-0) def Joe Canner(2-3 , 0-3) via TKO(Strikes) round 1

(Fight 4) 155lbs - Scott "The Knife" Keene(2-1 , 2-1) def Scott "The Knife" Keene(1-4 , 0-3) via TKO(Strikes) round 1

(Fight 5) 265 - Zeus "Money Maker" Titan(5-6 , 3-0) def Guy "Grizzly" Hanes(5-3 , 2-2)

(Fight 6) 185lbs -Satoru Katsuji(2-0 , 1-0) def Dijoban Totohami(3-2 , 0-2) via KO(Punches) round 1

ok after review 6 undercard bout , let's explore main card bout

(Main Card 1) we have 185lbs bout let's check the tale of tape first

USA [born] Canada

18 [Age] 20

183cm [Height] 184cm

190lbs [Weight] 187lbs Sergio Garcia [Fighter] Mark Morgan

Round 1 , both of guys is landing some combination early in this round until 2 minutes fight Morgan get single leg takedown but Garcia use the rope to back up his feet ,Morgan looking to takedown again but Garcia punishing him with nice leg kick in this round , Morgan gets second takedown in the end of round

Round 2 , Garcia gets a clinch early in this round and punishing his opponent with solid dirty boxing from this position , Morgan break the clinch and back to striking distance , both fighters showing their striking skill from this moment and landing solid shoot , Garcia gets second clinch with his opponent and landing some solid shoot until the end of round

Round 3 , both fighters showing their striking skill early in this round , Morgan is more aggresive in this round swinging hard shoot he looking for KO victory in other side Garcia uses his footwork and keep the fight in outside and looking for big counter , and finally after Morgan swinging and misses so Garcia counter with series of Strikes and make Morgan rocked ,Garcia move to clinch position and knockdown his opponent after landing hard Punch and dive to half guard and stay on the ground until the end of fight

Sergio Garcia win via Decision(Unanimous) and prove his record to (2-0 , 2-0)

(Main Card 2) we have 155lbs bout , let's check tale of tape first

USA [born] Philippines

175cm [Height] 173cm

144lbs [Weight] 142lbs

Conner Jones [Fighter] Reyanne Ignacio

Round 2 , Ignacio move to clinch position early in this but Jones successfully drag his opponent to ground , Ignacio wants back his feet but Jones isolate one Ignacio arm and get Triangle , Ignacio in big trouble and wants to survive but finally he tap just 44 second in first round

Conner Jones win via Submission(Triangle) round 1 and prove his record to(4-1 , 2-1)

(CO-MAIN EVENT) we have 185lbs bout and let's check tale of tape

USA [born] France

191cm [Height] 170cm

185lbs [Weight] 190lbs

Piere De Crote [Fighter] Demian Rockhold

Round 1 , Rockhold get takedown to half guard early in this round and raining his opponent with huge ground and pound but his accurate is very poor until referee called both fighters to back his feet , Rockhold get second takedown with nice trip to half guard and passes to full mount but Crote regains his position to full guard and he try to Triangle choke and he got it , Rockhold is tap

Piere De Crote win via Submission(Triangle Choke) round 1 and prove his record to(3-2 , 3-0)

(MAIN EVENT) we have 5 round fight for BRFC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD , let's the tale of tape first

Ireland [born] England

173cm [Height] 175cm

145lbs [Weight] 160lbs

Bruce The Dragon [Fighter] EM Punk

Round 1 , Dragon open this round with nice head kick to Punk head , he use combination of leg kick and high kick to make his opponent hurt , Punk get nice trip takedown to half guard , Punk looking for submit his opponent here in other side Dragon looking to back up his feet , after some scramble and 13 Submission attempt from punk , yup 13 attempt finally Punk submit Dragon with Kimura from half guard and make Dragon tap , we have new champion here

EM Punk(3-0 ,3-0) win via Submission(Kimura) round 1 and become the new BRFC Lightweight Champion of the world

woohoo great card here and we have new champion here , i'm finish my job here and i must go home now , see you again on another episode of night with Kingkong , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and bye bye

• Upvote 1

Hello again ladies and gentleman , welcome back to my program on BRFCTV live from BRFC Studio Tokyo , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready for Night with Kingkong episode 3

in this episode i will make some preview about BRFC 11 , let's start with our 6 undercard bout

(UNDERCARD)

(Fight 1) we have 265lbs fight let's check tale of the tape first

Japan [born] USA

19 [Age] 19

200cm [Height] 183cm

250lbs [Weight] 245lbs

3-5(1-2) [Record(BRFC)] 1-0(1-0)

Yoshi Hiroshima VS Mr WeBL

Hiroshima is more experienced than his opponent and looking to make his comeback to title contention after he loss in last fight , in other side WeBL looking for second victory here and continued his good form , Hiroshima is bjj fighter and looking to third submission victory in his career here in other side WeBL is muay thai fighter with some good wrestling skill, i think WeBL will use his wrestling skill to this fight on the feet and use his striking skill to finished the fight

My prediction WeBL win via TKO(Strikes) round 2

(Fight 2) we have 155lbs bout let's check tale of the tape first

USA [born] Canada

19 [Age] 19

162cm [Height] 171cm

137lbs [Weight] 168lbs

3-1(2-0) [Record(BRFC) 1-0(0-0)

Hawaii Oh VS Luke Taylor

Taylor will make his BRFC debut here againt top 155lbs fighter Hawaii Ho with 2 winning streak in BRFC , Taylor is good boxer and wrestler also hold brown belt in bjj , i think he will use his boxing skill to make his opponent hurt and than takedown him and finished the fight with Submission victory , in other side Hawaii Ho is world class wrestler with bjj blue belt , i think he will use his wrestling skill to takedown his opponent and the raining his opponent with ground and pound

My prediction Luke Taylor win via Submission(ArmBar) round 1

(Fight 3) we have 265lbs battle let's check tale of the tape

USA [born] Brazil

18 [Age] 20

194 [Height] 225

217lbs [Weight] 279lbs

1-0(0-0) [Record(BRFC)] 3-1(2-0)

Joe Brown VS Joao Victor

Brown will his BRFC debut here and looking to shock the world with victory againt more experienced opponent , in other side Victor is coming to this fight with 2 winning streak in BRFC , Brown is muay thai fighter with holding bjj blue belt and i think he will tries to keep this on feet and finished his opponent , in other side , Victor is well rounded fighter with good skill in all area but i think in this fight he will use his bjj skill and get second submission victory

My prediction Brown win via KO(Head Kick) round 3

(Fight 4) we have 155lbs fight let's check tale of the tape first

USA [born] Japan

26 [Age] 19

170cm [Height] 170cm

150lbs [Weight] 157lbs

1-1(1-1) [Record(BRFC) 2-0(1-0)

Jordan Blanket VS Shinji Akamatsu

Akamatsu is boxer with good wrestling skill and holding blue belt in bjj but now he will face high level bjj fighter so i think hi will use his wrestling skill to keep this fight on feet and finished the fight with his boxing skill , in other side Blanket is good wrestler with holding brown belt in bjj and looking to make second submission victory in his career

My prediction Jordan Blanket win via Submission(Kimura) round 1

(Fight 5) we have 265 bout let's check tale of the tape

Indonesia [born] USA

25 [Age] 22

188cm [Height] 196cm

218lbs [Weight] 274lbs

3-0-1(0-0-1) [Record(BRFC)] 6-0(1-0)

Vincent Muji VS Duke Rage

Both fighters is undefeated in their MMA career , Rage coming to this fight with 6 winning streak and looking to make second BRFC victory here after successfully in his debut , in other side muji coming to this fight after draw in his BRFC debut and now looking to make his first victory in BRFC , Rage is powerful man with world class boxing skill i think he will use that to make his opponent face kissing the mat in this fight , in other side Muji is good wrestler with holding purple belt bjj and i think he will take his opponent down and then raining his opponent with ground and pound before finished the fight with submission victory , only one fighter going to home with undefeated record after this fight

My prediction Vincent Muji win via Decision(Unanimous)

[Fight 6] we have 185lbs fight let's check tale of the tape first

Finland [born] Indonesia

26 [Age] 25

190cm [Height] 185cm

196lbs [Weight] 191lbs

2-2-1(1-1) [Record(BRFC)] 3-0(1-0)

Benjamin Tuomioja VS Sony Wibowo

Wibowo coming to this fight with undefeated in his MMA career and looking to get second BRFC victory , in other side Toumioja looking to make his comeback after his lost in last fight , Toumioja is good wrestler with holding blue belt in bjj and looking to make second submission victory here , in other side is good wrestler with holding bjj purple belt , i think he will take his opponent down and then finished the fight with landing solid ground and pound

My prediction Sony Wibowo win via TKO(Strikes) round 2

after 6 undercard bout , let's start main card

(Main Card 1) we have 185lbs battle let's check tale of the tape

England [born] Denmark

20 [Age] 19

177cm [Height] 168cm

167lbs [Weight] 147lbs

5-1(2-0) [Record(BRFC)] 2-0(2-0)

Jason Quinn VS Takamura Ippo

Both fighters is 2-0 in BRFC record , Quinn is high level bjj fighter and finished all of his winning fight via submission , i think he will use his skill to drag his opponent down and submit him quickly , in other side Ippo is muay thai fighter with some wrestling skill , i think he will use his wrestling skill to keep this fight on feet and finished the fight with his muay thai skill

My prediction Jason Quinn win via submission(ArmBar) round 1

(Main Card 2) we have 155lbs bout and let's check tale of the tape

China [born] USA

19 [Age] 25

175cm [Height] 168cm

169lbs [Weight] 145lbs

2-1(1-0) [Record(BRFC)] 2-0(1-0)

Bo Cheng VS Tommie Devito

Cheng is good muay thai fighter with some wrestling skill , i think he will use his wrestling skill to keep fight on the feet and finished the fight solid striking game , in other side Devito is 100% grappler and i think he will use his wrestling skill to get takedown and finished the with ground and pound or Submission

My prediction Bo Cheng win via TKO(Strikes) round 3

(CO-MAIN EVENT) we have 5 x 5 minute round and this for the BRFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD , let's check tale of the tape first

Champion [] Challenger

USA [born] USA

26 [Age] 19

195cm [Height] 194cm

280lbs [Weight] 282lbs

3-0(3-0) [Record(BRFC)] 3-0(3-0)

Jordan Heavy VS FannyPack SissyPants

Heavy is the first ever BRFC heavyweight champion and will defend his for first time here , in other side SissyPants is undefeatedin his MMA career and looking to get his first title shoot here , Heavy is world class Boxer with holding blue belt in bjj with one Punches knockout power in his hand and looking to kill the challenger , in other side SissyPants is 100% striker with some wrestling skill , both fighters is striker and i think this fight will end with one of them bloodly mess on the mat

my prediction Jordan heavy win via KO(Punches) round 4 and retain his title

(Main Event) we have 185lbs fight and let's start tale of the tape

Brazil [born] Brazil

19 [Age] 24

183cm [Height] 182cm

198lbs [Weight] 185lbs

5-1(1-0) [Record(BRFC)] 6-4(0-0)

Brazilian Army VS Airton Silverio

Army is well rounded fighter and with good boxing skill and holding blue belt in bjj and i think he will use his KO make his opponent kissing the mat in this fight , in other side Silverio is more experienced fighter than his opponent he have good muay thai skill also holding purple belt in bjj , he very dangerous on feet but he also deadly in ground game

My prediction Airton Silverio win via submission( Kimura) round 1

We have great card here with 1 title fight , i'm already make my preview here and i must go home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live on BRFCTV from BRFC Studio Tokyo , see you again in another episode of Night with Kingkong and bye bye

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ladies and gentleman , welcome to my program on BRFCTV live from BRFC Studio Tokyo , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready for Night with Kingkong episode 4

in this episode i will make some preview about BRFC 12 , let's start

FIGHT #1- Lightweight Division

Belarus [born] Finland

22 [Age] 24

171cm [Height] 162cm

135.8 lbs [Weight] 144 lbs

2-3(1-1) [Record(BRFC)] 4-2(1-1)

Arthur Zadarozhni [Fighter] Vyik Tyunduer

both fighters background is wrestler and both of them holding blue belt in bjj , after success in his BRFC debut Zadarozhni lose in his second fight in the hand of Hawaii Oh via KO , Tyunduer won his BRFC debut but loss in his second bout, so who will get second BRFC victory tonight , don't miss that

FIGHT #2 - Lightweight division

USA [born] Spain

18 [Age] 20

186cm [Height] 171cm

134.4 lbs [Weight] 134 lbs

3-2(0-0) [Record(BRFC)] 0-2(0-0)

Kanye Weste [Fighter] Yogi Bear

Weste is high level muay thai fighter with holding purple belt in bjj , in other side Bear is elite boxer with good grappling skill , both guys will make their BRFC debut here ,Bear never won the fight in his MMA career and tonight he looking to get first MMA victory also first BRFC victory , in other side Weste is very confident after won his last fight and ready to make his BRFC debut here , so only one fighter will get his first BRFC victory here

FIGHT #3 - Heavyweight division

England [born] Germany

19 [Age] 18

189cm [Height] 198cm

231.1 lbs [Weight] 251.3 lbs

2-3(0-3) [Record(BRFC)] 1-0(0-0)

Ostin Haddock [Fighter] Jethro Schmeling

Haddock is 100% boxer with poor ground game , Schmeling is good striker with some wrestling skill , Schmeling will make his BRFC debut here after success in his MMA debut , in other side Haddock is more experienced fighter than his opponent but he is on the red zone now after loss all if his fight in BRFC and now he need to win this fight if he still want to compete in this organization , so one person need won to survive in competition , one person want make good debut don't miss that

FIGHT #4 - Lightweight division

Philippines [born] Indonesia

18 [Age] 18

170cm [Height] 175cm

139.9 lbs [Weight] 141.2 lbs

2-1(0-1) [Record(BRFC)] 3-1(1-0)

Mauricio Velasquez [Fighter] Jeremy Wibowo

Velasquez is pure grappler with great Submission skill , in other Wibowo is elite boxer with KO power in his

hand , Velasquez come to this fight after lose in his BRFC debut and looking to get first BRFC victory tonight , after winning his BRFC debut Wibowo looking another victory here and continued climb the ladder to title shoot , don't miss this fight

FIGHT #5 - Middleweight division

Canada [born] USA

22 [Age] 20

190cm [Height] 188cm

179.5 lbs [Weight] 177.8 lbs

2-1(2-1) [Record(BRFC)] 4-4(2-1)

Gwegowy East [Fighter] Zach Belica

East background is wrestler with holding blue belt in bjj , in other side Belica is good boxer with good ground game , both guys is 2-1 in BRFC record and both fighters win his last fight and looking to continued their good forn so don't miss this fight son

FIGHT #6 Heavyweight division

Indonesia [born] Denmark

25 [Age] 19

195cm [Height] 196cm

254.5 lbs [Weight] 261.1 lbs

1-2(0-1) [Record(BRFC)] 1-1(1-1)

Satriyo Wibowo [Fighter] Kemo Nozume

Wibowo is pure striker with poor ground game , in other side Nozume is pure Grappler with poor striking skill , after loss his BRFC debut Wibowo looking to make good comeback tonight and improve his pro record , Nozume come to this fight after lose againt Steven Evans in BRFC 9 he need back to good track in this fight , don't miss this battle

FIGHT #7 - Lightweight division

Japan [born] Japan

22 [Age] 25

170cm [Height] 185cm

132.5 lbs [Weight] 143.1 lbs

1-0(0-0) [Record(BRFC)] 1-1(0-1)

Yoji Kikuchi [Fighter] Hashirama Senju

Both fighters is from japan , Kikuchi is good wrestler with holding purple belt in bjj , Senju is high level boxer with good takedown defense skill , Kikuchi will make his BRFC debut tonight and looking for first victory inside organization , Senju come to this fight after loss his BRFC debut againt Bo Cheng , don't miss this fight

FIGHT #8 Heavyweight division

USA [born] Thailand

26 [Age] 19

190cm [Height] 193cm

235 lbs [Weight] 221.1 lbs

2-5-1(2-0-1) [Record(BRFC)] 4-4(0-1)

Eddie Guillermo [Fighter] Kulap Metharom

Guillermo is high level wrestler with holding blue belt in bjj , in other side Metharom is massive thailand with with high level muay thai skill , Guillermo come to this fight with good recent form after won 2 fight and draw againt Vincent Muji in BRFC 8 and looking to get another BRFC victory here and climb ladder to title shoot , after loss his BRFC debut Metharom looking to get first BRFC victory here , i don't knowwith you but i can't waiting to see this fight

FIGHT #9 vacant Middleweight Championship of the World

USA [born] England

20 [Age] 20

183cm [Height] 188cm

167.9 lbs [Height] 176.4 lbs

3-0(1-0) [Record(BRFC)] 3-0(2-0)

Miguel Valdez [Fighter] Isi Nanuq

Valdez is well rounded fighter with good striking skill also solid ground game , in other side Nanuq is well rounded fighter too with good striking skill and solid ground game , but i think Valdez will more active in striking game and Nanuq will more focus in ground game , both guys is undefeated with record 3-0 , after this fight only one fighter will undefeated and live as the champion , don't miss it guys

FIGHT #10 Heavyweight division

Japan [born] Bulgaria

26 [Age] 25

187cm [Height] 194cm

252.1 lbs [Weight] 249.1 lbs

2-0(2-0) [Record(BRFC)] 3-1(1-1)

Yang Yakin [Fighter] The Rare

Yakin is world class boxer and holding blue belt in bjj , in other side Rare is world class bjj fighter with holding brown belt and ready to submit everyone , Yakin come to this fight with 2 victory in BRFC and and looking to close his rank to title shoot , Rare come to this fight after loss againt Jordan Heavy in title fight and looking for another title shoot again , don't miss it son

Great card here don't miss this event , i already make my preview so i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and see you again in another episode Night with Kingkong , bye bye

Hello again ladies and gentleman , welcome to my program on BRFCTV live from BRFC Studio Tokyo , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready for Night with Kingkong episode 5

in this episode i will make some preview about BRFC 12 , before explore about main card i'll give you our 6 undercard result let's check it

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT #1 Lightweight division

Vyik Tyunduer def Arthur Zadarozhni via Decision(Unanimous) and improve his record to (5-2 ,MMA)(2-1,BRFC)

FIGHT #2 Lightweight division

Yogi Bear def Kanye Weste via TKO(Strikes) and improve his record to (1-2 ,MMA)(1-0 ,BRFC)

FIGHT #3 Heavyweight division

Jethro Schmeling def Ostin Haddock via KO(Punches) and improve his record to (2-0 ,MMA)(1-0 ,BRFC)

FIGHT #4 Jeremy Wibowo def Mauricio Velasquez via KO(Punches) and improve his record to (4-1 ,MMA)(2-0 ,BRFC)

FIGHT #5 Middleweight division

Gwegowy East def Zach Belica via TKO(Strikes) and improve his record to (3-1 ,MMA)(3-1 ,BRFC)

FIGHT #6 Heavyweight division

Kemo Nozume def Satriyo Wibowo via Decision(Unanimous) and prove his record to (2-1 ,MMA)(2-1 ,BRFC)

(MAIN CARD)

FIGHT #7 Lightweight division

Yoji Kikuchi Vs Hashirama Senju

Round 1 , Senju start this round with landing couple of leg kick , Senju is very fast here move in landing some shoot and then move out before Kikuchi catch him but half of round Kikuchi success with double leg takedown and improve position to side control and try to kimura but can't finished it so decided to back up his feet , Kikuchi get takedown to guard again and improve to mount position and looking for Submission but he can't finished it and the round is over

Round 2 , Kikuchi get takedown early in this round to half guard and looking to submission victory , after 3 failed Submission attempt finally he locked his opponent arm with kimura and then make his opponent tap

Yoji Kikuchi def Hashirama Senju via Submission(Kimura) and improve his record to (2-0 ,MMA)(1-0 ,BRFC)

FIGHT #8 Heavyweight division

Eddie Guillermo Vs Kulap Metharom

Round 1 , Metharom get clinches early in this round landing couple of elbow and make Guillermo cut and landing more elbow to head , Guillermo moved to Metharom back and suplex his opponent to mat but Metharom moved to Guillermo guard , Metharom looking to improve his position but Guillermo not allow him , Guillermo trap his opponent head and get guillotine choke from bottom and it's all over Metharom is tapping

Eddie Guillermo def Kulap Metharom via Submission(Guillotine) and improve his record to (3-5-1 ,MMA)(3-0-1 ,BRFC)

FIGHT #9 vacant Middleweight Championship of the World

Miguel Valdez Vs Isi Nanuq

Round 1 , Nanuq moves into clinch position early in this round and landing shoot to head before break the clinch , Valdez landing some solid body shoot here and Nanuq answer with takedown to side control , Nanuq looking to mounted in other side Valdez looking to regain his position , until the end of round both fighters can't do his plan

Round 2 , Nanuq clinches with his opponent early in this round but Valdez break the clinch and back to striking distance , Valdez landing uppercut follows up with hook and nice right hand , Valdez continued landing good combination , Nanuq looking to clinches but Valdez keeping good distance here , Valdez dominated this round with his striking skill

Round 3 , boom,boom,boom Valdez landing shoot and keeping in good distance , Nanuq get takedown to guard but Valdez try to Armbar from bottom but failed , after 2 minutes lack of action referee decides both to back up his feet , Valdez use his outstanding footwork to avoid all Nanuq strikes and landing some shoot from distance , Nanuq get second takedown here to guard and improve to side control Nanuq land nasty elbow and round is end

Round 4 , Valdez start this round with landing overhand right to Nanuq head and Nanuq counter with clinch position and break it early , jab ,hook , uppercut ,body shoot ,leg kick ,head kick , both fighters exchange the strike from distance but Valdez is more effective than his opponent with outstanding footwork

Round 5 , Valdez use his outstanding footwork to move in and out and landing some good Strikes , Nanuq drop his opponent with huge takedown to guard , Valdez sweep and moved to opponent guard but Nanuq counter with Submission attempt from bottom , oh man armbar !!! , it's all over , just 3 second left in this fight

Isi Nanuq def Miguel Valdez via Submission(Armbar) improve his record to (4-0 ,MMA)(3-0 ,BRFC) and become the first ever BRFC Middleweight champion

FIGHT #10 Heavyweight division

Yang Yakin and The Rare

Round 1 , Yakin fakes with jab and connected with hook earl in this round , Rare looking to make takedown but Yakin sprawl well and KABOOM Rare drop to canvas with hook right on the temple ,Yakin not follows to ground and let Rare to back up his feet , Rare has been cut and i think he still rocked , Yakin throws an uppercut from hell that

sends Rare clean off his feet! He's out

cold! WOOOOW!!! One Punch Knockout!!

Yang Yakin def The Rare via KO(Punch) and improve his record to (3-0 ,MMA)(3-0 ,BRFC)

Yup i already give you my review about BRFC 12 and i must go home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and see you again on another episode of Night with Kingkong , bye bye

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14405338024025.jpg

"Judge" Joe Brown (279283)

"Hey kiddies, I'm getting restless and looking to punish some punks. Anyone interested? Mr. WeBL looks like a man who likes to throw 'bows and exchange. I'd be interested in matching muay thai skills. We're both 2-0 ... Whaddya say?

By the way, that was a great fight, Joao Victor. Nothing but respect there."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14405338024025.jpg

"Hey kiddies, I'm getting restless and looking to punish some punks. Anyone interested? Mr. WeBL looks like a man who likes to throw 'bows and exchange. I'd be interested in matching muay thai skills. We're both 2-0 ... Whaddya say?

By the way, that was a great fight, Joao Victor. Nothing but respect there."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w13.jpg

Mr WeBL (276168)

"You have a keen eye Mr Brown, as I do enjoy throwing an elbow or two... I trained for years under greats like Randy Poffo and Virgil Runnels... I would love to give you an up close and personal demonstration of my flesh ripping technique... Let's make it a date... I'll bring the crackers, I'm sure you'll bring the wine..."

"Judge" Joe Brown Training Footage

Hello again ladies and gentleman , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live on BRFCTV at BRFC Studio Tokyo , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready!!! for Night with Kingkong episode 6 , tonight i'll make my preview about BRFC 14 let's start:

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Lightweight Division

USA [born] Japan

26 [Age] 22

180cm [Height] 170cm

144.4 lbs [Weight] 133 lbs

2-1(2-1) [MMA(BRFC)] 2-0(1-0)

#12 Scott Keene Vs #24 Yoji Kikuchi

Keene is world class striker and have KO power on his hand but he also have good wrestling skill , after 2 winning streak he looking for number 3 and continued climb the ladder , in other side Kikuchi is pure grappler and looking for submit his opponent for third time in his career , againt the higher rank fighter Kikuchi need to winning this fight and climb to top 20 rank

PREDICTION : Keene won via KO (Punch) rd 1

FIGHT#2 Middleweight division

USA [born] Finland

20 [Age] 20

175cm [Height] 182cm

164 lbs [Weight] 168.9 lbs

3-2(1-1) [MMA(BRFC)] 1-0(0-0)

#16 Dee Falt Vs #28 Esko Marttinen

Falt coming to this fight after winning his last fight and looking for second BRFC victory , Falt is world class striker with high level ground game i think he can finished the fight on feet or on ground ,in other side Marttinen will get his BRFC debut here after won his qfc debut , Marttinen is pure boxer but he have outstanding bjj skill , he very excited with this fight because he will face more experienced fighter than him

PREDICTION : Falt won via TKO(Strikes) rd 2

FIGHT#3 Lightweight division

Japan [born] Denmark

20 [Age] 19

173cm [Height] 168cm

155.6 lbs [Weight] 134.5 lbs

2-2(0-2) [MMA(BRFC)] 2-1(2-1)

#14 Roman Hercules Vs #10 Taka mura Ippo

Hercules coming to this fight with 2 lossing streak and looking to make his comeback here againt higher rank opponent , Hercules is very good standing skill also with solid ground because he holding brown belt in bjj , in other side Ippo coming to this fight after loss againt Jason Quinn so he need to won this fight and back to good track for title shoot , he is a world class muay thai fighter with solid wrestling skill

PREDICTION : Ippo won via decision (unanimous)

FIGHT#4 Lightweight division

England [born] USA

19 [Age] 19

181cm [Height] 180cm

133.3 lbs [Weight] 152.1 lbs

1-1(1-1) [MMA(BRFC)] 0-0(0-0)

#21 Darren Reus Vs #29 Ritchie Stone

Reus coming to this fight with record 1-1 after loss his debut againt Thurston Underwood he make good comeback in rematch againt Thurston Underwood , Reus is high level muay thai fighter with power to score Knockout if he won the fight he will climb to Top 20 fighters , in other side Stone will make his MMA and BRFC debut here after 1 year train without fight , his background is Boxing and i think he looking to make KO victory here

PREDICTION : Stone won via KO(Punches) rd 3

FIGHT#5 Lightweight division

Japan [born] Japan

22 [Age] 21

183cm [Height] 160cm

146.3 lbs [Weight] 142.2 lbs

2-0(0-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 2-0(1-0)

#27 Satoru Kadowaki Vs #19 Kurobi Kanji

Kadowaki coming to this fight undefeated MMA record and now he will make his BRFC debut againt another undefeated fighter , Kadowaki is pure boxer with good takedown defense skill , in other side Kanji is undefeated MMA record too and looking to continued climb the ladder , he is pure grappler with holding bjj purple and ready to submit every fighters

PREDICTION : Kanji won via Submission rd 1

(MAINCARD)

FIGHT#6 Lightweight division

Nauru [born] Hongkong

20 [Age] 20

175cm [Height] 175cm

149 lbs [Weight] 148.6 lbs

3-2(0-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 3-1(0-0)

#9 Joe Dever Vs #15 Lazuran Riku

Dever looking to make his BRFC debut here after long time fight in other organization and looking to climb the ladder for title shoot , Dever background is muay thai but he have solid ground game too with holding bjj blue belt , in other side Riku coming to this fight after long time compete in qfc and now finally he join organization and will make his debut here , Riku is world class boxer with good ground game too , don't miss this fight man

PREDICTION : Dever won via decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#7 Heavyweight division

USA [born] USA

20 [Age] 27

212cm [Height] 185cm

225 lbs [Weight] 255.4 lbs

5-6(3-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 5-4-1(0-0)

#11 Zeus Titan Vs #9 Claire James

Titan coming to this fight with outstanding 3 winning streak since he join BRFC , Titan is good striker with solid ground game too if he won this man he will climb to top 10 and close his distance to title fight , in other side James coming to this fight with long time career experienced in other organization include TWGC experienced and now he will make BRFC debut , James is world class boxer with holding bjj blue belt too and i think he looking for climb the ladder and then earning his first title shoot

PREDICTION : James won via KO(Punch) rd 3

FIGHT#8 Lightweight division

Canada [born] Canada

20 [Age] 20

171cm [Height] 175cm

153.1lbs [Weight] 147.6 lbs

2-0(1-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 4-1(0-0)

#11 Luke Taylor Vs #3 Matt Gentry

Taylor is undefeated MMA record and success in his BRFC debut againt Hawaii Oh and now he will fight againt the most dangerous opponent in his MMA career , Taylor is talented striker but he have more dangerous ground skill than his striking skill with holding bjj brown belt and if he won this fight he will climb to top 10 , in other side Gentry will make his BRFC debut here after long time compete in other organization without title shoot and now he move to BRFC and focus to earning title shoot in this division , Gentry background is profesional wrestler but he have solid striking skill too , i can't wait this fight man

PREDICTION : Taylor won via Submission rd 1

(MAIN EVENT)

BRFC Lightweight Championship of the World

Champion [] Challenger

England [born] North Korea

26 [Age] 23

175cm [Height] 170cm

146.4 lbs [Weight] 151.1 lbs

3-0(3-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 7-0(1-0)

{ C } EM Punk Vs #1Jung Woo Park

Punk coming to this with 3 winning streak inside BRFC and shocking the world after won againt Bruce The Dragon at BRFC 10 and become the new champion but now he will defending his title for first time , Punk is world class grappler with holding bjj brown belt , in other side Park coming to this fight with outstanding performance with 7 winning streak in his MMA career and good experienced compete in other organization and now he will get his first title shoot in his career , Park is pure grappler with holding bjj purple belt also have some solid striking skill , both fighters is undefeated and after this fight only one will live as champion and still undefeated so don't miss this fight man

PREDICTION : Punk won via Submission rd 1 and retain his title

yeah great card here with one title is on the line so i already give my preview and i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and see you again on another episode of Night with Kingkong and Bye Bye

Goodnight andHello again ladies and gentleman , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live on BRFCTV at BRFC Studio Tokyo , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready!!! for Night with Kingkong episode 7 , yeah tonight i'll make my some review about BRFC 14 let's start with check the Undercard results :

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Lightweight division

Ritchie Stone def Darren Reus via unanimous decision via Decision(Unanimous), Stone improve his rank and record to #15 (1-0,MMA )(1-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#2 Lightweight division

Kurobi Kanji def Satoru Kadowaki via Submission(ArmBar)(Sub of the Night) round1, Kanji improve his rank and record to #12 (3-0,MMA)(2-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#3 Middleweight division

Dee Falt def Esko Marttinen via Decision(Unanimous)(Fight of the Night) ,Falt improve his rank and record to #10 (4-1,MMA)(2-1,BRFC)

Scott Keene def Yoji Kikuchi via KO(Punches) round1 , Keene improve his rank and record to #8 (3-1,MMA)(3-1,BRFC)

Takamura Ippo def Roman Hercules via TKO(Strikes)(KO of the Night) round3 , Ippo improve his rank and record to #7 (3-1,MMA)(3-1,BRFC).

Woohooo we have great battle in our undercard bout , we have Sub/KO/Fight of the Night in our undercard bout but don't go anywhere because i will give maincard review now , let's start :

(MAIN CARD)

we have battle between Lazuran Riku vs Joe Dever

Round1 , this round started with misses Punch from Dever and good counter from Riku , Dever is very aggresive and throwing some wild Punches in other side Riku use counter strike and landing some significant shoot , Riku clinches up with Dever and landing good shoulder strike and make Dever rocked , Riku punishing his opponent with solid dirty boxing until the referee call to stopped the fight

Lazuran Riku won via TKO(Strikes) round 1 and improve his rank and record to #9 (3-1,MMA)(1-0,BRFC)

we have war between Zeus Titan vs Claire James

Round 1 , Titan clinches up early in this round and pressing james to rope and shows us solid muay thai skill with landing some shoot , James can't do anything because Titan punishing him with solid shot from clinch position until the end if the round

Round 2 , Titan get clinch position early in this round , James tries back to striking distance but Titan not allowed him , Titan start landing solid shot from clinch position until the end of the round , yeah 2 round dominated by Titan

Round 3 , Titan looking for decision victory here in other side James need to finished the fight in this round , Titan clinches up early in this round again , Titan landing some shoot from this position with james can't do anything until the end of fight , no question about total dominated fight by Zeus Titan

Zeus Titan won via Decision(Unanimous) and improve his rank and record to #7 (6-6,MMA)(4-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#9 Lightweight division

we have battle between Luke Taylor and Matt Gentry

Round 1 , this fight start with Gentry move to clinch position and showing us solid dirty boxing skill but Taylor manage to break the clinch and they back to striking distance , both fighters showing us solid striking skill in that exchange but in the end of round Gentry clinch up with Taylor and landing some shoot until the end of the round

Round 2 , Gentry start this round with landing big right hand jab to Taylor head and make him rocked , Gentry throwing overhand right from the hell and make Taylor drop to the mat and finished the fight with more shoot on the ground

Matt Gentry won via TKO(Strikes) round 2 and improve his rank and record to #3 (5-1,MMA)(1-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#9 BRFC Lightweight Championship of the World

Champion [] Challenger

26 [Age] 23

175cm [Height] 170cm

{ C } EM Punk Vs #1 Jung Woo Park

Round 1 , Punk looking for takedown early in this round but Park is sprawl well , Punk stay with his gameplan to take his opponent to ground but Park Takedown defense is outstanding in this round , Park landing some solid shoot from striking distance and in the end of round Park clinches up and landing some solid shoot from this position , i think Park won this round

Round 2 , Punk still looking to takedown but in this round Park not just stop it but he counter with some head kick and make Punk cut , Park landing solid shoot from striking defense until the end of the round , good second round for Park

Round 3 , Park is very aggresive is this round landing some solid head shoot and body shoot here and enjoy this round but in the end of the round finally Punk gets takedown , but i think Park still won this round

Round 4 , Park start this championship round with landing some nice kick to tight , body and head too ,Park clinches with Punk and landing some strikes , Punk gets second takedown in this round to half guard , Punk know he need to finished the fight here he looking for submission but Park can survive until the end of round , i think Park still won this round

Round 5 Final round , i can't talk much about this round but i'll say this round is total dominated round by Park with landing shoot from distance and landing shoot from clinch too , i think park winning every round here

Jung Woo Park won via Decision(Unanimous) and become the new BRFC Lightweight champion (8-0,MMA)(2-0,BRFC)

WoooHooo very entertaining event here and i already give you my review and i must going home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode Night with Kingkong only on BRFCTV , bye bye

Goodnight and Hello again ladies and gentleman , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live on BRFCTV at BRFC Studio Tokyo , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready!!! for Night with Kingkong episode 7 , yeah tonight i'll make my some review about BRFC 14 let's start with check the Undercard results :

(UNDERCARD)

Ritchie Stone def Darren Reus via unanimous decision via Decision(Unanimous), Stone improve his rank and record to #15 (1-0,MMA )(1-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#2 Lightweight division

Kurobi Kanji def Satoru Kadowaki via Submission(ArmBar)(Sub of the Night) round1, Kanji improve his rank and record to #12 (3-0,MMA)(2-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#3 Middleweight division

Dee Falt def Esko Marttinen via Decision(Unanimous)(Fight of the Night) ,Falt improve his rank and record to #10 (4-1,MMA)(2-1,BRFC)

Scott Keene def Yoji Kikuchi via KO(Punches) round1 , Keene improve his rank and record to #8 (3-1,MMA)(3-1,BRFC)

Takamura Ippo def Roman Hercules via TKO(Strikes)(KO of the Night) round3 , Ippo improve his rank and record to #7 (3-1,MMA)(3-1,BRFC).

Woohooo we have great battle in our undercard bout , we have Sub/KO/Fight of the Night in our undercard bout but don't go anywhere because i will give maincard review now , let's start :

(MAIN CARD)

we have battle between Lazuran Riku vs Joe Dever

Round1 , this round started with misses Punch from Dever and good counter from Riku , Dever is very aggresive and throwing some wild Punches in other side Riku use counter strike and landing some significant shoot , Riku clinches up with Dever and landing good shoulder strike and make Dever rocked , Riku punishing his opponent with solid dirty boxing until the referee call to stopped the fight

Lazuran Riku won via TKO(Strikes) round 1 and improve his rank and record to #9 (3-1,MMA)(1-0,BRFC)

we have war between Zeus Titan vs Claire James

Round 1 , Titan clinches up early in this round and pressing james to rope and shows us solid muay thai skill with landing some shoot , James can't do anything because Titan punishing him with solid shot from clinch position until the end if the round

Round 2 , Titan get clinch position early in this round , James tries back to striking distance but Titan not allowed him , Titan start landing solid shot from clinch position until the end of the round , yeah 2 round dominated by Titan

Round 3 , Titan looking for decision victory here in other side James need to finished the fight in this round , Titan clinches up early in this round again , Titan landing some shoot from this position with james can't do anything until the end of fight , no question about total dominated fight by Zeus Titan

Zeus Titan won via Decision(Unanimous) and improve his rank and record to #7 (6-6,MMA)(4-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#9 Lightweight division

we have battle between Luke Taylor and Matt Gentry

Round 1 , this fight start with Gentry move to clinch position and showing us solid dirty boxing skill but Taylor manage to break the clinch and they back to striking distance , both fighters showing us solid striking skill in that exchange but in the end of round Gentry clinch up with Taylor and landing some shoot until the end of the round

Round 2 , Gentry start this round with landing big right hand jab to Taylor head and make him rocked , Gentry throwing overhand right from the hell and make Taylor drop to the mat and finished the fight with more shoot on the ground

Matt Gentry won via TKO(Strikes) round 2 and improve his rank and record to #3 (5-1,MMA)(1-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#9 BRFC Lightweight Championship of the World

Champion [] Challenger

26 [Age] 23

175cm [Height] 170cm

{ C } EM Punk Vs #1 Jung Woo Park

Round 1 , Punk looking for takedown early in this round but Park is sprawl well , Punk stay with his gameplan to take his opponent to ground but Park Takedown defense is outstanding in this round , Park landing some solid shoot from striking distance and in the end of round Park clinches up and landing some solid shoot from this position , i think Park won this round

Round 2 , Punk still looking to takedown but in this round Park not just stop it but he counter with some head kick and make Punk cut , Park landing solid shoot from striking defense until the end of the round , good second round for Park

Round 3 , Park is very aggresive is this round landing some solid head shoot and body shoot here and enjoy this round but in the end of the round finally Punk gets takedown , but i think Park still won this round

Round 4 , Park start this championship round with landing some nice kick to tight , body and head too ,Park clinches with Punk and landing some strikes , Punk gets second takedown in this round to half guard , Punk know he need to finished the fight here he looking for submission but Park can survive until the end of round , i think Park still won this round

Round 5 Final round , i can't talk much about this round but i'll say this round is total dominated round by Park with landing shoot from distance and landing shoot from clinch too , i think park winning every round here

Jung Woo Park won via Decision(Unanimous) and become the new BRFC Lightweight champion (8-0,MMA)(2-0,BRFC)

WoooHooo very entertaining event here and i already give you my review and i must going home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode Night with Kingkong only on BRFCTV , bye bye

Hello again ladies and gentleman , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live on BRFCTV at BRFC Studio Tokyo , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready!!! for Night with Kingkong episode 8 , in this episode i'll make my preview about the most exciting MMA event BRFC 15 , we have 1 title fight in this event , ok let's start with our undercard bouts :

(UNDERCARD)

Brazil [born] Philippines

19 [Age] 18

170cm(5"7) [Height] 170cm(5"7)

136.3 lbs [Weight] 138.9 lbs

1-2(0-2) [MMA(BRFC)] 2-2(0-2)

#35 David Silva Vs #31 Mauricio Velasquez

Our first fight of the night pitches two

fighters looking to climb the rankings into title contention

David Silva is high level brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with holding 1 submission victory in his career , David Silva coming into this fight with 2 lossing streak but he looking to snap that with submission victory in this fight and claim his first BRFC victory , but i think he have little problem with his preparing for this fight because he already leave from his last training gym and still not join another gym

Mauricio "The Crawler" Velasquez is brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter too but he have better wrestling skill than his opponent , "The Crawler" coming into this fight with 2 lossing streak and still looking to take his first BRFC victory and potentially do it in this fight againt lower rank opponent

PREDICTION: Mauricio Velasquez won via Submission round 1 and claim his first BRFC victory and climb the ranking to top 30

FIGHT#2 Heavyweight division

Philiphines [born] USA

19 [Age] 18

182cm(6"0) [Height] 190cm(6"3)

261.1lbs [Weight] 229.5 lbs

0-3(0-3) [MMA(BRFC)] 0-0(0-0)

#25 Ryan Rems Vs #20 Robert Diggs

The first of four Heavyweight fights on the card now , Ryan "Rock N Roll To The World" Rems takes on Robert "Rza" Diggs

Ryan Rems is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , Rems is on red zone now after 3 lossing streak and all of that finished on round 1 , Rems potentially take victory because he will face newcomer without pro experienced

Robert Diggs will make his MMA also BRFC debut here but coming into this fight with good confident on his striking skill after he training his skill for this fight at one of the most popular striking gym in Tokyo , he have huge reach advantage againt his opponent and i think he will use it and punishing his opponent from striking distance

PREDICTION: Robert "Rza" Diggs successfully with his debut and won via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#3 Heavyweight division

USA [born] Brazil

19 [Age] 20

183cm(6"0) [Height] 225cm(7"5)

201.1 lbs [Weight] 254.6 lbs

0-1(0-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 3-2(2-1)

#24 Kevin Owens Vs #17 Joao Victor

The second Heavyweight battle between two young fighters , Owens and Victor

Kevin Owens coming into this fight after lossing his MMA debut 5 month ago againt Abdurakhman Malcom and now after 5 month training he ready to take his first MMA victory and First BRFC victory too

Joao Victor "Trator " coming into this battle after lossing his last fight via decision , "Trator" is 1"5 taller than his opponent and more experienced than his opponent and he looking to take his third BRFC victory here

PREDICTION: Joao Victor will claim another BRFC victory via Decision(Unanimous) and climb the rankings into title contention

FIGHT#4 Middleweight division

China [born] Australia

26 [Age] 24

160cm(5"3) [Height] 187(6"2)

161.2 lbs [Weight] 182.6 lbs

3-2(0-2) [MMA(BRFC)] 2-3(0-3)

#25 Dijoban Totohami Vs #28 Joe Canner

The first of three Middleweight fights on the card now , between chinese Tatohami againt Australian Canner

Tatohami is good Striker also holding bjj blue belt , he coming into this fight with dissapointing loss in his last 2 fight and he looking to get his first BRFC victory , he is cardio machine but he not have enough power to score KO victory , all of his victory is by decision

Joe Canner is currently on 3 lossing streak and he must won this fight if he still want to stay in this competition , Canner is muay thai fighter and i think if he can use his huge reach advantage and dominating the striking distance , he can go home with his first BRFC victory

PREDICTION: Joe Canner will make his comeback and claim his first BRFC victory via KO/TKO in round 2

Philiphines [born] USA

26 [Age] 25

173cm(5"8) [Height] 168cm(5"6)

132.6 lbs [Weight] 132.6 lbs

2-6(2-1) [MMA(BRRC)] 2-1(1-1)

#20 Reyanne Ignacio Vs #10 Tommie Devito

we have Middleweight bout between two fighters looking to climb the ladder for title shoot

Reyanne"Demon"Ignacio is currently #20 ranks in Lightweight division ,he have good striking skill , he coming into this fight with big problem on his skill because after he leave his last gym and he never join another gym to trained and just trained in his home , i'll say to another fighters or managers "You can play game in MMA , if you not trained well you will not fight well in MMA"

#10 Tommie "Four Seasons" Devito is pure grappler and he like to finished the fight with ground and pound or with submission , he coming into this fight after lossing his last fight againt another top Lightweight contender Bo Cheng and now he ready to claim victory againt inferior opponent like Ignacio

PREDICTION: Tommie Devito will dominating this fight and won via TKO or submission round 1

FIGHT#6 Middleweight division

Wales [born] USA

20 [Age] 21

178cm(5"10) [Height] 191cm(6"3)

162 lbs [Weight] 169.5 lbs

2-0(0-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 3-1(1-1)

#20 Nayo Humphrey Vs #15 Demian Rockhold

the last undercard bout is between 2 bjj brown belt holder , i think both fighters will start ground war here

Humphrey is currently undefeated in his MMA career with 2 winning streak and looking to get his first BRFC victory here , he is a elite grappler and finished all of his winning fight via submission with , holding bjj brown belt he can become monster if he can take his opponent to ground

Demian "Touch" Rockhold was disappointed in his last fight to fall to a defeat at the hands of Piere De Crote , but he looking to snap that with victory here , Rockhold is world class grappler with 3 submission victory in his career and he will face the most dangerous fighter he ever face

PREDICTION: Nayo Humphrey will remain his undefeated record and get his first BRFC victory via Submission round 3

(MAIN CARD)

Brazil [born] USA

26 [Age] 22

193cm(6"4) [Height] 196cm(6"5)

249.3 lbs [Weight] 254.6 lbs

2-4(2-2) [MMA(BRFC)] 6-1(1-1)

#13 Hump Face Vs #18 Duke Rage

in our first main card bout we have clash of the titan between two huge guys here

the brazilian Hump "Your" Face coming to this fight with 2-2 in his BRFC record include title fight againt Jordan Heavy , he need to winning this if he want back to top 10 rank and get another title shoot , Face is world class brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with holding brown belt and ready to get another submission victory here

Duke "Powerman" Rage is elite Striker with KO power and finished all of his 6 victory via KO/TKO but he coming into this fight after dissapointing loss againt Heavyweight top contender Vincent Muji , but now he ready to score KO victory again and climb the rankings to title shoot

PREDICTION: Duke "Powerman" Rage will get his second BRFC victory via KO/TKO round 1

FIGHT#8 Lightweight division

Philiphines [born] China

26 [Age] 19

172cm(5"8) [Height] 175cm(5"9)

141.8 lbs [Weight] 154.5 lbs

6-3(2-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 3-1(2-0)

#4 Vaji Clitorisukah Vs #5 Bo Cheng

the second maincard fight is between two top Lightweight contender , #4 Clitorisukah takes on #5 Cheng

"The Lethal Dose" Vaji Clitorisukah is experienced fighter and currently get 2 winning streak and he is on #4 contender rank , "The Lethal Dose" background is boxer and wrestler with KO power on his hand , he score 5 KO victory in his career but now he will fight againt another deadly stiker in this division , he know this fight will be standup war

#5 Bo "Cree" Cheng is world class muay thai fighter will one kick KO power , he coming into this fight with 3 winning streak and all of his winning fight coming via (T)KO victory , and now he will face another top Lightweight contender and winning againt this will closed his position to title shoot

PREDICTION: Both fighters will make this fight very entertaining with their striking skill , but i think will get victory via KO round 3

FIGHT#9 BRFC Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Challenger [] Champion

Japan [born] USA

26 [Age] 20

187cm(6"2) [Height] 194cm(6"4)

251.9 lbs [Weight] 256.8 lbs

3-0(3-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 4-0(4-0)

#2 Yang Yakin Vs { C } FannyPack SissyPants

for our Co-Main event now , we have Heavyweight title fight between the reigning FannyPack SissyPants taking on Yang Yakin

FannyPack SissyPants coming into this fight with four winning streak and winning the title againt Jordan Heavy at BRFC 11 , his background is Boxer with KO power on his hand but he have good ground game too with holding bjj blue belt , first title defend for him and i hope he not nervous with that

Yang "Warrior" Yakin is undefeated warrior with 3-0 BRFC record and earning title shoot on his fourth BRFC fight , he is elite boxer with KO instinct , he know he will face world class boxer now and he ready to standup war and go home with title on his car

Prediction: Both fighters will make standup war and i think FannyPack SissyPants will retain his title on round 4 via (T)KO

FIGHT#10 Middleweight division

Cuba [born] USA

20 [Age] 20

184cm(6"1) [Height] 186cm(6"1)

177.5 lbs [Weight] 161.5 lbs

5-1(0-0) [MMA(BRFC)] 4-2(0-0)

#3 Miguel Cotto v #7 Orlando Diggs

Ladies and gentleman our main event comes from Middleweight division between 2 top 10 fighter and both fighters will make his BRFC debut here

Miguel Cotto is experienced fighter , he coming into this fight after 5 winning streak in others organization , he decided to leave his last organization after the owner never give him title shoot and now he signed with BRFC and targeting the 185lbs title , Cotto is World class Boxer with solid wrestling skill too , he finished all of his winning fight via (T)KO

Orlando Diggs is pure striker and he have deadly Punch and Kick , he coming into this fight with 4 winning streak , after long time career finally he signed with MMA organization and ready to take his first BRFC victory

PREDICTION: Both fighters is KO artist but i think Cotto will get victory via (T)KO round 2

so that is my preview of the most exciting MMA event BRFC 15 and now i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Night with Kingkong only on BRFCTV and bye bye

Fuck Budo Rei!!

:thumbup:

For those taking part in our Middleweight Grand Prix remember the second fight will be at 205 so the winner an earn the tournament title, and the winner will also be granted a free custom avatar from #CustomMadness . If the winner isn't VIP then you can still have a custom skin design. You would just need to ask a store to host it.

:thumbup:

For those taking part in our Middleweight Grand Prix remember the second fight will be at 205 so the winner an earn the tournament title, and the winner will also be granted a free custom avatar from #CustomMadness . If the winner isn't VIP then you can still have a custom skin design. You would just need to ask a store to host it.

I got this. Chris Kennedy stated he will donate the free custom avatar to the runner up out of pity of the beating he will suffer at the hands of the star child.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"Sit down. I got this."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14443587001921.gif

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

"Was there some backroom meeting that I was not privy too? Did I miss a sign up? How is it this great one speaking is not part of the charade of a Grand Prix? It's quite clear I am the best fighter in this division and I find it insulting watching these undeserving backwater fighter's fighting for a title that should/would/WILL be mine!"

Hello again ladies and gentleman , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson live on BRFCTV at BRFC Studio Tokyo , the camera is ready , the crowd is ready , make some noise and you are ready!!! for Night with Kingkong episode 9 , in this episode i'll give my review about the newest BRFC event BRFC 15 , let's check it now :

(UNDERCARD)

FIGHT#1 Lightweight Division

Mauricio Velasquez def David Silva via Submission(Armbar) at 03:48 of round 2 , he improve his record into (3-2,MMA)(1-2,BRFC) and climb the rank into #25

FIGHT#2 Heavyweight Division

Robert Diggs def Ryan Rems via TKO(Strikes) at 00:41 of round 1 , he improve his record into (1-0,MMA)(1-0,BRFC) and climb the rank into #19

FIGHT#3 Middleweight Division

Dijoban Totohami def Joe Canner via TKO(Strikes) at 02:18 of round 2 , he improve his record into (4-2,MMA)(1-2,BRFC) and climb the rank into #20

FIGHT#4 Heavyweight Division

Joao Victor def Kevin Owens via Decision(Unanimous) , he improve his record into (4-2,MMA)(3-1,BRFC) and climb the rank into #12

FIGHT#5 Heavyweight Division

Duke Rage def Hump Face via TKO(Strikes) at 00:55 of round 1 , he improve his record into (7-1,MMA)(2-1,BRFC) and climb the rank into #11

FIGHT#6 Lightweight Division

Tommie Devito def Reyanne Ignacio via Submission(Kimura) at 04:55 of round 1 , he improve his record into (3-1,MMA)(2-1,BRFC) and climb the rank into #5

(MAINCARD)

FIGHT#7 Middleweight Division

Demian Rockhold Vs Nayo Humphrey

Round 1 , Humphrey get takedown early in this round , he looking to finished the fight with submission here but Rockhold easily sweep to top position and looking to get submission victory too but until the end of round both fighters can't do anything

Round 2 , Humphrey get his second takedown early in this round but Rockhold sweep to top position , Rockhold uses his lay and pray skill to control Humphrey in bottom position until the end of round

Round 3 , Humphrey get his third takedown in this early in this round and Rockhold sweep the position again in this round and uses his high level lay and pray skill until the end of the fight

Demian Rockhold def Nayo Humphrey via majority decision , he improve his record into (4-1,MMA)(2-1) and climb the rank to #8

FIGHT#8 Lightweight Division

Vaji Clitorisukah Vs Bo Cheng

Round 1 , Cheng is more effective than his opponent and dominating the fight with landing solid strike from distance until 4 minutes in this round Cheng misses with a hook and Clitorisukah counter with good hook and jab to head and make Cheng rocked , Clitorisukah looking to finished the fight early with landing more powerfull strike but Cheng can survive until the end of round , but i think Cheng still won this round

Round 2 , in this round Cheng uses his outstanding footwork and landing some nice shoot from distance but Clitorisukah striking defense is very solid , Clitorisukah looking to close the distance landing shoot but Cheng is too fast and easily avoid all of Clitorisukah strike until the end of round , Cheng dominated 2 round , in other side Clitorisukah need to finished the fight in third round after lossing in round 1 and 2

Round 3 , Clitorisukah very aggresive in this round with landing some nice Punch early in this round but Cheng answer with some low kick , Clitorisukah landing some big shoot here but Cheng still survive and answer with some leg kick , Clitorisukah landing big right from the hell and drop Cheng to the mat , Clitorisukah dives and finished the fight quickly

Vaji Clitorisukah def Bo Cheng via TKO(Strikes) at 1:44 of round 3 , he improve his record to (7-3,MMA)( 3-0,BRFC) and climb the rank to #2

FIGHT#9 BRFC Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Yang Yakin Vs FannyPack SissyPants

Round 1 , Yakin is very aggresive and tries to landing big shot early in this round but with poor accuracy SissyPants counter with landing some nice strikes , SissyPants get clinch position and landing some nice punches from underhook position , SissyPants landing good right hand and make Yakin rocked early in this fight , SissyPants landing more deadly Punches until the referee stopped the fight

FannyPack SissyPants def Yang Yakin via TKO(Strikes) at 1:53 of round 1 , he remain his title and improve his record into (5-0,MMA)(5-0,BRFC)

FIGHT#10 Middleweight Division

Miguel Cotto Vs Orlando Diggs

Round 1 , both fighters shows us solid striking skill early in this round with landing some strikes , Cotto get clinch position and landing nice uppercut but Diggs break the clinch and back to striking distance , after exchange the strike both guys ending in clinch position but Diggs easily break the clinch , Orlando Diggs is more effective in this round with landing solid counter strikes in this round

Round 2 , Cotto landing nice jab and uppercut early in this round but Diggs answer with landing nice low kick , Cotto still very aggresive in this round with throwing some big shoot with poor accuracy in other side Diggs still with his gameplan keep moving and landing some nice counter shoot to Cotto body , until the end of the round Diggs still dominated this round with his smart gameplan

Round 3 , Cotto looking for big shoot again but his accuracy is very poor on this fight , in other side Diggs always counter with body shoot , until the end of fight Cotto can't find his top performance in other side Diggs is very relax with landing good Strikes to midsection

Orlando Diggs def Miguel Cotto via Decision(Unanimous) , he improve his record into (5-2,MMA)(1-0,BRFC) and climb the rank into #6

So that is my review of the newest BRFC event BRFC 15 and now i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Night with Kingkong only on BRFCTV and bye bye guys

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14405338024025.jpg

"Firstly, I'd like to make my case for knockout of the night. You won't get the pleasure of seeing too many clean flying knee KOs like that, so I hope y'all Buzzed that video to your friends. Secondly, I wasn't expecting to move up so quickly in this division of giants, but I think another win warrants me a title shot. I'd like to punish SissyFancyPants and his parents for his name and haircut."

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14405338024025.jpg

"Firstly, I'd like to make my case for knockout of the night. You won't get the pleasure of seeing too many clean flying knee KOs like that, so I hope y'all Buzzed that video to your friends. Secondly, I wasn't expecting to move up so quickly in this division of giants, but I think another win warrants me a title shot. I'd like to punish SissyFancyPants and his parents for his name and haircut."

Nothing like serving justice with a big knee to the face. I say KO of the night, ruling is final.

Our writer has moved onto bigger and better things, so it will be up to me for the time being to bring you the recaps. First of all I want to say thanks to all our fighters who put on a great show. We may be new, but we have shot up to #2 in this once great city against some far more experienced organizations. My goal is to bring Tokyo back to a city that people talk about once again. To do this there will be some things we will gradually start to do differently. I plan to start slipping in some events in the middle of the week to up our activity level. More activity gives more opportunity to gain hype and challenge yourselves. I will see how it works with fighters being available, since obviously we will need fighters willing to fill cards for it to work. If it is successful you will start to see it more often. Next, I will start to use bigger arenas and lower the cost of tickets. Again, this is just a test run to see if it has positive benefits to hype which can help us in the future. If the effect is minimal I may scrap that idea for the less expensive arenas.

Some of you are coming up for contract renegotiation time. I hope you enjoyed fighting with us and decide to stick around. Win or lose I want to bring up our base pay to help those who have to fly from other cities. We started out paying more than we were earning, but I have started to see some profits and would like to use them to help the bottom and mid level of our roster. No matter what your record was you should see some sort of improvement on your previous contract if you joined us from the very beginning. Thank you guys for sticking around. One day I hope to get PPV's going so I can really reward your loyalty. I know more established orgs can send out better offers and appreciate you sticking with us. With every step we make I want the fighters to come first.

Now, to the MW Grand Prix....

Right off the bat Catipay took this fight into the clinch. Take remained calm avoiding a few knees before breaking free. Both fighters had granite chins, but Taka's boxing was too crisp, aggressive, and accurate. If you get hit enough that chin will fail. Catipay did not have the head movement to keep in the fight. He also gassed early from a few well placed body shots. Ultimately, Bo Taka was too much for him to handle. Bo Taka wins this one via TKO in just under 2 minutes. He chose to give a shout out to Highland Clothing. Check out their designs. They sponsor some great up and coming fighters.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w10.jpg

Few fighters have impressed me as much as young Kennedy. He joined our roster 0-1 after a QFC fight to test the waters in MMA. Since then his skills and hype have both increased considerably during his 5 fight win streak. During round 1 Silverio seemed intent on taking the clinch where he then tried to pull guard. In his aggression Kennedy was able to pepper him with a mix or boxing and leg kicks. The kicks slowed Airton making him much easier to hit. In round 2 Airton grabbed the clnch early but lost it when he attempted to pull guard. Kennedy unleashed a nasty head kick that rocked Silverio. He quickly clinched again to avoid the onslaught. Unfortunately, Kennedy ad no intention of letting up. He gripped and ripped almost entirely aiming for the head until Silverio was barely saved by the bell. In round 3 Silverio grabbed hold but was forced to let go after taking too many shots. Kennedy ducked in for an uppercut knocking him down. After letting Airton back up he ducked in for another uppercut this time following Silverio to the mat and punishing him until the ref was forced to jump in. Chris Kennedy was a man of very few words after the fight. instead he chose to head straight through the crowd to his changing room.

This fight was the 1st round of the Middleweight Grand Prix. As such it was not a title fight, and the five rounds were 10 minutes each. These warriors used almost all of 4 rounds. 37 minutes of action. After a few jabs to feel each other out Nanuq scored an early takedown in round 1. It is clear he has been working on his BJJ in preparation for this fight. In his aggression Nanuq allowed position to be reversed. Staal focused on advancing position while nanuq worked for submissions off his back. Heey were stood up, but Isi was able to catch a leg kick and immediately bring Staal back to the ground. Eric Staal patiantly focused on defending strikes from above and waited for just the right moment to hit a sweep. From top he spent most his time defending submissions while providing very little offense.

While round 1 was a chess match on the ground round 2 ended up a battle on the feet. Both fighters ad crisp boxing, but Staal began to pull away by adding in vicious kicks to the mix. Well placed kicks hurt nanuq whenever he attempted to get in close for a takedown. After a straight left Staal scored a head kick which rocked Isi. Nanuq was able to fight through it, but the damage was done. Eric blasted him with 2 minutes of ruthless strikes until Isi ducked under a high kick and took his legs right out from under him. Eric hit a sweep, but with a severe lack of ground and pound Nanuq was better off on bottom anyways. Isi attacked tossing his legs up every time Staal left an opening. It only takes on slip for the fight to be over. With 1 minute remaining the ref broke them up resetting the fight to their feet. Nanuq kept up the aggression keeping Staal honest until the end of the round.

Round 3 we saw a new aspect to the fight when Staal grabbed Isi for a clinched attack. Both fighters were ineffective with their strikes, but pressing against the cage was a tactical move that pushed the limits of their stamina. Staal had earned an early advantage wit his kicks before grabbing the clinch. Around the 6 minute mark Nanuq managed to break away and was very effective avoiding extra damage. A spinnig body kick by Staal gave an opening to Isi who caught Eric off balance and took him down. He worked some strikes, but none seemed to land. Isi was able to grid for a while until eventually the ref stepped in. Striking went back and forth until Staal hit a head kick just before the bell.

That kick did it's damage in spite of Nanuq showing insane heart. All through round 4 Staal snuck in head kick after head kick ( and one to the penis ) each dropping Nanuq. Eric Staal simply waved him back up each time until halfway through the round he chose to end it with a right hook to the temple. Staal had nothing to say after the fight was over.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w6.jpg

Our other Grand Prix fight was Miguel Veldez vs Sergio Garcia. Both fighters showed outstanding kicks. Valdez focused more on boxing while Garcia was determined to grind out this fight on the mat. In rond one Garcia got what he asked for with an early takedown. Valdez was caught off guard, but he made the most of the situation by landing a sweep and showing he did not ignore his ground and pound training. He was also very active working for position. Garcia avoided too much damage by keeping active with submission attempts. After a standup e managed to drag Valdez down again, but Miguel scored a reversal just before the bell.
Round 2 started out with more of the same. Garcia held the top position, but inactivity cause the ref to step in. That is where Valdez began earning some real points with his aggressive boxing. He went high, and just as Garcia began to defend he went low. Sloppy takedown attempts were a clear sign Garcia was hurt. Sergio eventually caught a leg and took Valdez down, but it only lead to an instant reversal. Miguel hit a few good shots, and a minute later they were back on their feet where Valdez had the advantage. They exchanged some low kicks, but Valdez charged in with more punches dominating until the end of the round.
Round 3 Garcia immediately started losing the striking battle until a missed shot allowed him to counter with a double leg. This time there was a real back and forth of the ground. Both fighters shared reversals and attacked with submission attempts. Garcia seemed the most aggressive and landed the final sweep the last minute of the round. Most the damage was done on the feet, though. The final 7 minutes were more a strategic battle of wills fighting for position and hoping to end the fight in a flash submission.
Round 4 we did not see the mat. It was not for lack of trying on Garcia's part. Valdez shined and simply managed to stuff every takedown attempt. Sergio's cardio was running out. This was Miguel's comfort zone. There is no other way to say it. It was a one sided round. He let his hands fly.
Round 5 was no different. Valdez was much better at managing his energy levels with lower power but accurate shots. The missed takedowns were also a likely culprit. The 1st 3 rounds was a good back and forth, but when Garcia gassed it was over. Valdez charged in landing blow after blow cutting Garcia open. In spite of the brutal one sided attack Garcia was not about to go down. He showed an incredible chin and heart. He was nowhere near getting rocked and kept on his feet until the fight was over. A little strategic tweaking and this fight may have gone an entirely different way, but for now we have Valdez via unanimous decision.
Awards for the evening are as follows.
Fight of the night: Miguel Valdez vs Sergio Garcia
50 minutes of madness. Is there really any other choice?
KO of the night: Joe Brown
Short, sweet, and to the point. He was aggressive without sacrificing accuracy. Just under 2 minutes Brown saw an opening and took it with a nasty flying knee to knock Evans out cold.
Sub of the night: Piere De Crote
De Crote showed his excellence of execution by transitioning as effectively as anyone I have seen. He grabbed the clinch and used it to take Tuomioja down slipping effortlessly into the arm triangle.
An honorable mention should go out to Vincent Muji and Eddie Guillermo. Two times these warriors have fought each other, and two times the judges just could not pick a winner. They deserve a big hand. I wish both could get some hype for this, because it was a hard fought battle