GENERATION SMACK TALK

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14090309923503.jpg

Iosue Nicu

Congratulation to Blake. He did an almost perfect fight, he dropped me like 4 or 5 times and I don't even remeber that last one. Finally a worthy opponent stopped my 11 fight wins streak. I'm not glad that happened, but I'm glad it happened to an opponent like this one. My prediction he is really a top 100 p4p even more class fighter, if I won't stop him next time I'll deserve to get another shot at his belt.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DoKVNN_D_bM/ViRCZGJ0y9I/AAAAAAAAejc/Ll8Dwoz7R0M/s1600/report.44.gif http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1444478299Altair_hood_7.jpg

Brian Altair The Assassin

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14292497323689.gif http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Orpheus Boagrius Neculai "Quick Costel

Brian: Hey there, I'm Brain and I'm here at the Darkness conferince room for an exclusive interview with both Orpheus and Niculai, and also their manager Altair. I want to start first with Orpheus. Your name is on the mouth of several Generation fans after that quick Ko in your debut which it was for the title. What is your oppinion on that?

Orpheus: I'm glad and I think I also deserve it, as I go out there and leave it all in the octogon every time. I came to Generation after MMAGods closed his doors and offcourse I wanted to fight for the title as I thought that is the best fighter at that time.

Brian: You are unbeaten for 12 fights, what do you think the problem was in the first 2 that you lost? What are you doing now that you didn't then.

Altair: Escuse me for interupting. That was my mistake, letting him fight before he was in shape. He insisted and I gave up and let him fight. He surely wasn't ready as he was like a fish on a dry land after like 1 min or so.

Orpheus: He's right, I wanted to fight soo bad that I didn't considered getting into shape first.

Brian: Ok. Now, what do you think about your opponent in tomorrow fight?

Orpheus: Rudger seems like a good fighter. He comes in try or die, but I think I'm the younger, hungryer and better fighter and I intend to prove it.

Brian: What outcome do you predict on this fight Altair?

Altair: I see Boagrius winning this one by KO or TKO within the first 3 minutes, so be ready for a quick fight.

Brian: Orpheus do you feel the same way?

Orpheus: Yes I do.

Brian: Let's go to Neculai now. You've been on a pretty good form since you started your carrer. The only man who beated you was Mark, twice.

Neculai: Yea, rub that in my face. Mark I want to say he got lucky, but I intend to be quiet since I lost 2 times against him. Anyway since then I have come a long way and I don't think he can resist more then 2 minutes on the feet or on the ground as I am now.

Brian: Pretty confident for a loser, cham, excuse me!

Orpheus: Whatch your mouth if you want to go on the feet from here!

Brian: Ok Ok. I just wanted to make a joke. Neculai, what do you think about your opponent in Jebe?

Neculai: Yea, he's a good all around fighter, and it will be a difficult challenge for me, but I think I got what it takes.

Brian: What makes you say that ? Is there a weakness you saw in his fights?

Neculai: I didn't see any weakness, but I am confident in my skills, if I wouldn't think I would beat him why should I fight. I am coming as an underdog, but I think I am one of the best fighters in my division on any scale, and I want to prove that I belong there.

Brian: Pretty big words for a little man. *buff, a soda can just missed Brians head by an inch* . Ok ok, I'm sorry, there you have it people, 2 confident fighters that will face the best in their division tomorrow. Be sure to be in London for Generation#15 which should be a great event as 3 titles are on the line. Good bye from Darkness in New York and we will most probably talk again after the event

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14292497323689.gif

Orpheus Boagrius

Yea I felt great after that quick KO. Unfortunantly I didn't enjoy it that much as my little buddy Neculai got Ko as well and had to go to hospital. I will also go to see how he;s doing. I heard he's already accepted another fight within a week, which might be just the contusion talking. But I hope he goes back to recover quick and also goes back to his winning ways as I know he's better than that.

• Upvote 1

Update!

GENERATION #14

Event rating at 193.65

World Position – 28

London Position - 4

Contract renewals have been sent out fight offers will be done later today.

Congratulations to the GENERATION Light Heavyweight Champion Jake Blake on his 3rd defence of the title. Also Gunji Koizumi Defended his 185lbs crown for the first time

OF THE NIGHT AWARDS

KO – Jake Blake

Submission - Gunji Koizumi

Fight – JT Dillion vs Larson Picker

$5000 Have gone to all the fighters. Well done to you guys.

Notable wins

Herger Ysengrin who’s earned himself a title shot at the 155lbs crown.

Bonuses

With the champ Jake Blake winning on sat he earned himself 10k for winning 5 fights in a row.

GENERATION #15

Event rating at 271.73

World Position – 19

London Position – 3

Contract renewals have been sent out fight offers will be done later today.

Congratulations to the GENERATION Super Heavyweight Champion Orpheus Boagrius on another great KO. Zurgadai Jebe defended his belt for the 3rd time well done to you sir. Finally we have a new champion crowned at 155lbs Herger Ysengrin winning by a cut stoppage. Unlucky to the former champ Jack Pott im sure you will come again.

OF THE NIGHT AWARDS

KO – Orpheus Boagrius

Submission - Kazimir Ivanov

Fight - Clifton Von Lee vs Christoph Lindemann

$5000 Have gone to all the fighters. Well done to you guys.

Bonuses

With the champ Zurgadai Jebe winning on sat he earned himself 10k for winning 5 fights in a row.

Additional information

Look forward to our next event this Saturday as we see the first super fight in GENERATION as 265lbs champ Rod Black steps up looking to become GENERATION 2 weight champion as he takes on the retaining 265+ Champion Orpheus Boagrius be sure not to miss this great fight.

If anybody wants to take on the writing role for the company please feel free to PM me we have a bit of cash coming in of the events not and would like to help the org grow.

50K Smack talk bonus From now on the best fighter smack talker will receive 50k a month. It will be from both platforms on our Smack talk Page and BUZZ. Be sure to follow us and # us in your buzzes. Dose not matter if its an interview a call out or trash talking your next opponent get out there. Lets take the org to the next level.

Hope you all enjoyed the event. We are slowly growing again if you wish to sign any more fighters to us feel free to pm me.

Thank you for reading

Let your fighters be the next GENERATION.

• Upvote 2

Orpheus Boagrius

There was no way I was going to let Black take my belt. He was a good competitor, he actually resisted 2 rounds and I didn;t even get the chance to break that granite chin. All respect to you my man, but like I said there is no1 who can stand with me toe to toe.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Neculai "Quick Costel

Ah, the perfect night for me. Had the opportunity to show my skills against another fighter with big bombs in his hands. This time it was totally different just like the level between him and the champ. I'm glad I was victorious in a 6 days notice fight and I will get better and better with every fight, so don;t forget my name as I will be looking for a winning streak and move up the latter again.

Welcome to the preview for GENERATION #17, which will be live on Saturday night from the Camden Conference Centre were 7000 fans will ram themselves into the arena for an action packed night of outstanding fights from the best 270k promotion in the world. In the main event GENERATION’s Light Heavyweight Champion Jake Blake takes on the undefeated Sameh Mahmoud.

Tonight preview is brought to you by

Elite Fightwear [85%][New]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1460074634image.png

Under Card

170 lbs - Dylan Todd v Swebsik Swebster

185 lbs - Hassan Dehu v Taiga Jim

170 lbs - Ripped Pants v Troy Alexander

205 lbs - Tung Fo v Babatareneko Gomidarake

145 lbs - Conor Wayne v Vitor Nogueira

Main Card

1st Fight

Simon Sims VS John Smith

8-7-0-----------2-1-0

Sims has been on a terrible run lately. Losing his last 5 fights. At one point he was a hot prospect starting his career winning 8 of his first 10 fights. Now having only his second fight in GENERATION will be looking to put all the hell behind him and show the form of his early career. With all his wins coming via KO and 4 of his 7 losses coming via submission Sims will try to keep this fight standing at all costs.

Smith is coming of a win with his new management team will feel a lot better about his chances in this fight. His 4th fight for the organisation will see him settle down a little more. I feel that he will also try to keep this on the ground but maybe dominate the clinch and go for a KO that way. A win here could see him propel up the rankings.

Prediction – A close fight to call but I feel the confidence smith has with his new team will edge him the win KO round 2

2nd Fight

King Bradley VS Annakin Drako

6-2-0-----------5-5-0

Bradley has one of the hottest mangers in the game in Ryan Epicity. He will look to draw on all his experience to come up with the winning game plan tonight. This is Bradleys first showing since losing to the champ. Prior to that he was on a 6 fight win streak. Tonight he will look to make a return to winning ways and keep his name relevant in the division. With power in both hand he will hope to keep this standing and push himself for a performance of the night award.

Drako is a mixed bag your just not sure who will turn up on the night. If he gets it right he one of the top guys in the division for sure. Winning 3 of his last 4 in GENERATION he will look to take that one step closer to the title with a win. Last time out he earned a submission of the night award he will be looking to get his opponent to the ground and finish the fight

Prediction – Bradley will be to much for Darko in my opinion but he will take him all the way.

3rd Fight

Miguel Cotto VS Julius Jackson

6-2-0-----------12-9-0

Cotto is one of the most feared guys in the division. Making his debut in stunning fashion with a KO in the first round he will now look to build momentum and put himself in the title picture. With devastating KO power and crazy athleticism Jackson will need to be at his best.

The more experienced Jackson won’t be fazed by Cotto though. He himself has a beast of a right hand that can end any fight. He’s 1-1 under his new management so will be looking to push on now. Both fighters I can see trying to keep It on the feet.

Prediction – This is my call for fight of the night. As for a winner so close to call but I think the speed and size of Cotto will be key to him taking the victory. KO Round 2

Co-Main Event

Diederik Boschman VS Iosue Nicu

7-4-0---------------11-2-0

Coming into GENERATION for his first fight Boschman has been thrown in at the deep end but if he wins he could be in the title picture so it’s a great opportunity that he had to take. A decent well rounded fighter will hope to have come up with the perfect game plan to out smart his toughest test to date.

Nicu coming off a loss to the champ that ended his 11 fight win streak can take comfort from the fact he is the only guy to have the champion in trouble but in the end could not finish him off. Now determined to get a rematch he comes here looking for an impressive performance to show he the only real contender for the belt.

Prediction – Nicu will be to strong and earn himself a rematch. KO round 1.

Main Event

Light Heavyweight Championship

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20151022172510belt.gif

Jake Blake VS Sameh Mahmoud

9-0-0--------------8-0-0

Well most of the preview above is the who Blake has beat show. The champ has been pretty much flawless apart from being rocked in his last fight which he came back from and finished his opponent. Now looking to make his 4th title defense and his 10th straight KO. The champ looks unbeatable so far in his young career and is certainly one of the star names on the GENERATION roster.

Mahmoud making his debut tonight brings a flawless record of his own. Going the distance twice shows that when it gets to the championship rounds he does not fade that could be vital tonight. The problem is he needs to get there.

Prediction – SOMEBODYS’S 0 HAS GOT TO GO. Great main event here tonight I feel Jake will get the KO early but if it goes into the later rounds I have to favor the challenger as we have never seen the champ in them waters.

Thank your for reading that’s all for tonight tune in on Saturday for a great night of action.

Don’t just watch the next GENERATION become the GENERATION!!!

P.S - Sorry for the grammar and poor quality of the preview but a bad preview is better than no preview right haha.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14090309923503.jpg

Iosue Nicu

I had a bit of a rough time since I lost to Blake. He's a great champ and will be looking to improve to get to the next level. I learned a lot from that fight and now I'm even more hungryer to come and show my skill. Be ready Diederick cause I don't intend to go to a decision tonight.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689204848.png

"Mini Braveheart" Davie Brophy

9-3-0

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20151022172510belt.gif

Current GENERATION Featherweight champion

At long last, I return to the GENERATION cage. Been nearly 3 months, and during that time I took on an older opponent and I still think I should have won that fight but for some crooked judges. Majority Decision my fucking asshole.

But fuck it. I am here now and Silvio is my next challenger. I'll give him credit, 10 (T)KO's from 10 wins is impressive and the fact he hasn't lost makes it even more so, but when my fists hit faces, faces fall flat on the floor. I'm improving a lot and my striking is the most technical you are going to find anywhere at 270k. He can do all his clinch raping he wants, but when I hit him, he will think twice about going back to engage with me.

Fucking War Brophy

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111264403115.png

Neculai "Quick" Costel

I want to appologise for my last performance. It wasn't the most entertaining fight, but I;m glad I came out with a win over a great fighter as Hess who came with a perfect 9-0 record. It seems that I am selected to end this young guys dreams, but no, I am here to beat the best fighters I can and if some day after I impress with my performances I will get another shot at that gold I won't do the same mistakes as before.

GENERATION Rankings

New rankings are now released with a new set of rules to go with them. When the org offers you a fight you do not have to take it but you will then drop down a place or two in the rankings and further away from a title shot. I know most orgs are about money but while of course I want us to make us a profit I also want to run the org to be as interactive as possible. With this new system it will make it easier for me to match make for fights. At the moment while the org is still growing there are many different levels of fighters. Soon rejecting fight will not be best for the org so the ranking system will help determine #1 contenders top contender fights and will all so let you know where you fighter’s careers are heading. Saying this I know a few fighters will be under matched in fights. THIS WILL NOT BE DOWN TO MY BAD MATCHMAKING BUT WILL BE DOWN TO THE RANKINGS so please don’t get on my back about it just reject the fight if you think your fighter is not ready and we will move on with the next fight but you will lose places in the ranking. I will extend the fighters rankings to 15+ soon as we have over 15 fighters per a div.

Please feel free to message me bare in mind the ranking is being made up for the first time so don’t go to crazy over the start ranking wait till you had a fight or two to see where you end up in the Division your fighting in.

Super Heavyweight Division

C - Orpheus Boagrius

1 - Lowkie Erwin

2 - Peyton Rudger

3 - Rico Scorpion

4 - Cavey Beaumont

5 - Vain Celasquez

6 - Parker Dee

7 - Higgs Boson

8 - Lemmy Frankenfurter

9 -Sole Uce

10 -Jason Myers

Heavyweight Division

C - Rod Black

1 - Elias Stein

2 - Roy Palmer

3 - Ryo Rossi

4 - Tyrone Spunkly

5 - Estafan Atunes

6 - Thorbjorn Heimendahl

7 - Napoleon Hendrickson

8 - Konstantin Erokhin

9 - Bob Skidopolopolous

10 - The Uppertaker

Light Heavyweight Division

C - Jake Blake

1 - Iosue Nicu

2 - Miguel Cotto

3 - Sameh Mahmoud

4 - King Bradley

5 - Eugene Gael

6 - Clifton Von Lee

7 - Annakin Drako

8 - Simon Sims

9 - Tung Fo

10 - Marv Miller

Middleweight Division

C - Gunji Koizumi

1 - Walter Kurtz

2 - Troy Kirkland

3 - Roderick Solo

4 - Hugo Carmody

5 - Taiga Jim

6 - Zak Duffy

7 - Ely Scrubs

8 - Walter Conan

9 - Project Doom

10 - Osvaldo Martinez

Welterweight Division

C - David C. Marvin

1 - Suklaa Muna

2 - Tupa Dufu

3 - Dylan Todd

4 - Vasily Avsketij

5 - Scott Hall

6 - Ester Maverick

7 - Drei Silker

8 - Joko Lelono

9 - Ripped Pants

10 - Mitsu Misawa

Lightweight Division

C - Herger Ysengrin

1 - Canis Majoris

2 - Jack Pott

3 - Christian Rasmussen

4 - Conor The Highlander

5 - Arturo Prah

6 - JT Dillon

7 - Brody Kavanagh

8 - Katu Partio

9 - Larson Picker

10 - Ebyn Dall

Featherweight Division

C - Silvio Crespo

1 - Davie Brophy

2 - Tyrone Badass

3 - Anton Newcombe

4 - Anton Altair

5 - Ralph Miller

6 - Cono McGregor

7 - Ching Ching

8 - Adam Bastien

9 - Lu Wai Ping

10 - Vitor Nogueira

Bantamweight Division

C - Zurgadai Jebe

1 - Neculai Costel

2 - Charles Ng

3 - Tom Hess

4 - Li Kong Ho

5 - Tyson Kahn

6 - Whitey Ford

7 - Naksuttava Puimakone

8 - Gabriel Pedro

9 - Shojo Shoujou

10 - Leo Deens

Like I said at the start this is the start of the brand new ranking system so from this week if you reject a fight you go down the rankings. All new fighters will not be put into the rankings until they have had at least 1 fight. I know there are some in there now but that’s because iv just set it up.

After the next event i will release an org P4P ranking from the orgs eyes as well hopefully you enjoy this.

When we end up doing history write ups I will use the rankings to help determine HOF contenders and other things hope you enjoy this. There will be more things to come from the org in the future.

• Upvote 3

Rico "OMG" Scorpion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14446072285933.png

There is a true champion in this org he is a great fighter

His name alone strike fear in the heart of most men

I am not most men

when i hear the name Orpheus Boagrius

I think of the best he has earn my respect

With that being said i want to fight the best fighter

Orpheus Boagrius

​that is you i don't know if i can beat you

but why don't we get in the cage and see

you wont have to look hard to find Rico

you wont have to worry with me trying to play

grab ass rolling around on the ground

I will come right at you and will stand and fight like a man

when its over win or lose

you will know you were in a fight

"you can get down

or lay down

but either way you are still going to sleep"

____Rico "OMG" Scorpion____

Rico "OMG" Scorpion

There is a true champion in this org he is a great fighter

His name alone strike fear in the heart of most men

I am not most men

when i hear the name Orpheus Boagrius

I think of the best he has earn my respect

With that being said i want to fight the best fighter

Orpheus Boagrius

​that is you i don't know if i can beat you

but why don't we get in the cage and see

you wont have to look hard to find Rico

you wont have to worry with me trying to play

grab ass rolling around on the ground

I will come right at you and will stand and fight like a man

when its over win or lose

you will know you were in a fight

"you can get down

or lay down

but either way you are still going to sleep"

____Rico "OMG" Scorpion____

Orpheus Boagrius

Will fight you boy, no problem on my part. But before we face you have to climb a bit in the ranks. Most probably I will face Erwin next if he wins in his fight with Beaumont. This fight makes more sence since he already beat you and it's higher in the rank class. If you keep winning or win 1-2 big fights to propulsate you higher, you will most likely see me in front of you and you can say after the match if you were affraid of me. Most guys said that I'm on their list, that they want to face me, but once they finish the fight, their not so sure if they want to do it again.

Rico "OMG" Scorpion

can't blame a man for asking for the hardest fight out that

I look at the roster and thought man this dude a killer give me that fight

but winner of Erwin fight would be the right way to go

o well i just want a fight shw or hw i don't care

lace up

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14362678745894.jpg

"The Comic Book Nerd" David C. Marvin (275000)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20151022172510belt.gif

Not long to go before i defend my belt against my toughest opponent yet.

But exciting times ahead as i am happy to announce i have signed a 4 fight extension (with my first fight being my Title Defense TONIGHT!) and i look forward to facing all those who signed over from King of the Beach!

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg

Hi Boagrius , I'm coming for you big boy.... !

http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-04-2015/vyOWp9.gif

Orpheus Boagrius

Don't mistake moovies with real life. There is a reason why I am undefeated for 14 fights, and I will show you that in 2 weeks ;)