Jon Jones Reinstated To UFC

kenlow73

He doesnt look like he can make LHW anymore. Dude got swole.

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.jpg?w=1000

Yeah, I just saw a post on Brandon Vera's Facebook that had Dana White saying Jones is going to Heavyweight.

• Upvote 1

All that muscle build up and he's going to make the big weight cut to 205? I would not be surprised if he gasses in round 3/4/5 considering that extreme change. He better finish it early.

• Upvote 1

All that muscle build up and he's going to make the big weight cut to 205? I would not be surprised if he gasses in round 3/4/5 considering that extreme change. He better finish it early.

This makes the DC/Jones fight a lot more interesting if you ask me.. As much as I really like DC and hate Jones... Jones doesn't lose unless something out of the ordinary happens like a botched weight cut. I've learned to just face it, and stop picking against him LOL(although I still to this day watch Gus/Jones and believe Gus won).

This makes the DC/Jones fight a lot more interesting if you ask me.. As much as I really like DC and hate Jones... Jones doesn't lose unless something out of the ordinary happens like a botched weight cut. I've learned to just face it, and stop picking against him LOL(although I still to this day watch Gus/Jones and believe Gus won).

Gus won, it was kind of obvious.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1