HOLM BEATS ROUSEY!

Epicman1324

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen before the fight. If I was Ronda, I'd get rid of that shit coach of hers and switch to ATT or Tristar where she'll get proper good training to improve her stand up.

One thing is for sure, this makes that division really interesting again. Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate would be two fights at least I'd watch against Holly Holm.

I don't think Ronda deserves an immediate rematch, it's not as if this was a decision or a flash KO, she was completely out classed.

• Upvote 2

Wow, did not expect this, dont think many of you lot did either. Guess i bought into the Rousey hype and though she was unbeatable. Holm came in with the perfect gameplan, Rousey tends to run in straight lines and couldn't figure out how to cut off the cage and angles Holm made. I think Rousey is surrounded by too many yes men, she needs to be pushed. Change of camp will do her good, get rid of some of her tendencies. That said, I still think she beats the majority of the division but dont want her to get an instant rematch. Tate deserves it, but Holm will likely beat her up worse than she did to Rousey.

• Upvote 3

Wow, did not expect this, dont think many of you lot did either. Guess i bought into the Rousey hype and though she was unbeatable. Holm came in with the perfect gameplan, Rousey tends to run in straight lines and couldn't figure out how to cut off the cage and angles Holm made. I think Rousey is surrounded by too many yes men, she needs to be pushed. Change of camp will do her good, get rid of some of her tendencies. That said, I still think she beats the majority of the division but dont want her to get an instant rematch. Tate deserves it, but Holm will likely beat her up worse than she did to Rousey.

Her coaches are terrible and I agree she should make a change but I got a feeling she won't and that would be the worst mistake of her career. I don't see her beating Holm in a rematch until she can figure out like you said cutting off the cage because charging at a world champion boxer will do her no good. I think she does beat the rest of the division but hopefully the rest of the division learned something from this fight because all of her previous opponents did the opposite of what Holly did. I remember saying the same things on another website 6 months ago and people thought I was crazy turns out the gameplan worked like a charm.

Whatever. Not my thread but I would have done it anyway, just to piss you fuckers off. How many negs you got for that? You guys neg all my other posts, come neg this one bitches...

cadc63b40a301b5ff5691c4d0a08c9c8.png

wow, -13 is that all you fucking got? Wow, I got a warning point good fucking job mod, is that all you bitches got?

• Downvote 1

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT

Spoiler. Idiot

Dis respectful bitch got what was coming for her.

Has she said anything since the loss?

Maybe she's waiting to talk until after she gets the stitches taken out of her lip.

• Upvote 1

Rousey needs a new gym if she wants to come back. I'm fairly happy she got knocked out, but I feel pretty bad too. Her corner were fucking useless, and I'm pretty sure they played a huge part in her loss. They were practically telling her to go out there and stand in front of one of the best female boxers in the world and just let her hit you again and again. Rousey's a fucking judo expert. Why are you telling her to stand up against a huge boxer and take massive hits? Jesus. Hope she gets a new gym and comes in for the rematch.