Primal Combat 280k+

Warpig

I really dont know where this stems from and not willing to dig deeper but Steel if you close the org JLP wins. Simple as that. Just let him be miserable (which he obviously is) and ignore him and please continue to run the org as well as you do.

I think you are doing a good job with the ORG, I say keep it open.

But do what is best for you, running an ORG is a lot of work that is why I have never done one. If you would rather do a gym, close it and do what makes you happy in the game. I am sure you could sell the ORG to someone and all the fighters would still be fighting.

I don't care if peel keeps the org running or not. I was smart enough to get my guys out of there as soon as I heard he was taking over. in another thread I predicted primal getting run into the ground. My post was just me taking a victory lap and putting peel on notice that his typical org killing behavior was not going unobserved.

Orgs killed by peel:

Immortals

NGF

Immortals (2nd incarnation)

Now you got primal on life support.

• Upvote 1

thanks for all the positive feedback, some of the comments were priceless.

I will keep Primal plodding along along but with Wolfs guys leaving, my cans will be required.

For the record (again) lol,

There was once an org called Virtual Fighting Championship, VFC, ran by Kimmi McRiddle, years back, great org, the original role play masterclass. Kimmi went inactive, so with Mike Melton and Bruno Falcone, I formed Immortals to keep it going. It went well, but along came NGF. NGF had really motivated owners, great write ups, and as I was burnt out and my mate Jeff Ramirez was also. However, NGF had big plans to be a top org like SYN EVO etc, but they couldnt retain their star man, Scotty Bennett managed by JLP. JLP moved him to big orgs and on occasion moved Scotty back for defences. This pissed off the NGF owners (one was in my alliance at the time) and he thought fuck it and said he was quitting.

Jeff and I thought merging NGF and Immortals would keep both going a little longer but it was still tough, I was not so motivated and Jeff wasnt bothered either, so Jeff sold it to Mentor for uber millions. The managers went nuts over it going to GAMMA and it fell apart.

Immortals 2, it started OK, but managers started getting demanding, and the timing was lousy, so I swapped it for a gym, though I regretted it because the new owner went inactive, otherwise I would have kept it going.

Anyway the comments about JLP were amusing, seems there are a lot of us with the same opinion.

That's too funny. NGF was a great org before Bennet came there and still was a great org long after he left. It went into the shitter after you took over, pretty much the same as immortals first incarnation. It's cute that you try to blame your shortcomings on me. Maybe you should write some more homo-erotic fan fiction about me to make yourself feel better.

You're still angry, but you were the cause of NGF getting sold to Immortals, but blame is the wrong word as you only did what others do and I have done with Camacho.

It's not healthy to react the way you do, move to a different state or country or something. I've worked in the U.K. South Africa Sweden and Belgium and ended up on tax haven island freezing my ass off in the Irish Sea but it gives you a more rounded view.

You're family is young your kid hasn't started school yet so you've no problem there from kids roots bullshit reason people use.

Bringing all this frustration on here doesn't do you any favours and it won't help your family when you finally implode.

Don't buy a gun.

• Upvote 1

@Steel Pen. You remember how you just up and left your org Steel Pen in Hilo? If you don't let me remind you how you handled that.

Your MM went out stating how you were just over whelmed with RL and needing to step back away from the game. This came like 2 days before you sold it, may of even been less than that.

You left the ENTIRE roster in the cold as the one you "sold" it to turned it into a 300k org. This was done all the while you had no plans on leaving the game or org business like you stated in your MM, this was all planed #FACT

You fucked a lot of fighters/managers in this BS move and you could careless about who the fuck you screwed in the mean time, it was all about you. So don't come on here pretending to be a caring org owner when all you are is a POS propagandist.

• Downvote 1

@Steel Pen. You remember how you just up and left your org Steel Pen in Hilo? If you don't let me remind you how you handled that.

Your MM went out stating how you were just over whelmed with RL and needing to step back away from the game. This came like 2 days before you sold it, may of even been less than that.

You left the ENTIRE roster in the cold as the one you "sold" it to turned it into a 300k org. This was done all the while you had no plans on leaving the game or org business like you stated in your MM, this was all planed #FACT

You fucked a lot of fighters/managers in this BS move and you could careless about who the fuck you screwed in the mean time, it was all about you. So don't come on here pretending to be a caring org owner when all you are is a POS propagandist.

You sure you're not mixing two managers here? Peel Steel and Steel Penn ...

I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by the org reset Rico. When I was running it i tried to be as communicative as possible, and honestly it wasn't making enough money. I saw ID restriction as the only way to go. The only other thing I could have done was make everyone take ridiculous pay cuts which would have probably meant everyone leaving anyway. But just so you know; the decision to rebuild the org as 300K was my decision and had nothing to do with Steel Penn. He took over another org that was originally his own because another manager went inactive and he wanted to keep the 'ICON org' vision going; as i'm sure everyone in the entire community is aware

I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by the org reset Rico. When I was running it i tried to be as communicative as possible, and honestly it wasn't making enough money. I saw ID restriction as the only way to go. The only other thing I could have done was make everyone take ridiculous pay cuts which would have probably meant everyone leaving anyway. But just so you know; the decision to rebuild the org as 300K was my decision and had nothing to do with Steel Penn. He took over another org that was originally his own because another manager went inactive and he wanted to keep the 'ICON org' vision going; as i'm sure everyone in the entire community is aware

It's all good. You and I have talked about this before and I believe you did what you thought best for the org. The only thing that still bugs me is I was pretty much forced to sack my best fighter due to the fact he was aging and de-poping fairly quick but being in Hilo I could keep up with it. After SP went to 300k I was very limited on where he could go so he ended up flying 17hrs to St. Pete and that just took too much training away from him and it got harder to keep up with his de-poping.

But honestly I was just in a foul mood (and drunk) the night I posted above or I probably wouldn't have posted that. Well hell, I know I wouldn't have because I probably would of realized who was who and I would of prevented me making an ass out of myself :suicide_anim:

So my apologies, didn't mean to rip your org

EDIT: This thread can now get back to it's regular programing.

Grant Brophy's management services are glad to announce that two of their clients have recently signed 5 fight deals to compete in Primal 280k

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14222907277435.jpg

Michael Brophy

8-1-0

I'm happy to have signed back to Primal following my time competing in the first season of TUF. I was unhappy that I came up short as the Runner Up in the tournament, but I feel like I showed I was the most dominant fighter in the tournament regardless.

Now my sights are set on getting back to winning ways and earning my shot at the Primal Light Heavyweight championship.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14436288987902.jpg

"The Very Best" Red Brophy

4-0-0

It's a big relief for me to sign with Primal considering my past stint. Signed with LKO and smashed 3 cans in there before it went inactive and pretty much shut down. Now I'm looking forward to facing some actual competition in this org and showing that I really am the very best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14686518099181.png

Severo Del Bosque

Isaac! Eres mi hermano, lo siento. Eres el mejor luchador, más guapo y más fuerte también. Lucharemos sólo por dinero."

(Eng) Isaac! You are my brother, I'm sorry. You are the better fighter, more handsome and stronger as well. We will fight only for money.

• 1 month later...