The Olympics - Write ups and Brackets

ArtieBanks

Brackets have been updated following the Featherweight Semi Final hosted in Evo

The rest of the schedule is like this:

265+ - TTFC Olympics Round 2 - 12th December 2015 (9am GMT)

170 - Insanity 115 - 12th December 2015 (11pm GMT)

185 - MFN 273 - Olympics Round 2 - 13th December 2015 (9am GMT)

205 - Syn 404 - Olympics Rd. 2 - 13th December 2015 (14th Dec 2am GMT)

265 - UPG Winter Olympics Round 2 - 16th December 2015 (5pm GMT)

155 - CEC 416 - 16th December 2015 (17th Dec 2am GMT)

135 - *T117* - Fame and Glory - 18th December 2015 (6pm GMT)

• Upvote 1

Updated the brackets to reflect the results from the Super Heavyweight division which happened in TTFC today.

Delighted to see Snape make the finals, especially when most people would have written off his chances from the beginning. Regardless of whether he wins or loses, he has represented himself and Troid EP with pride.

• Upvote 2

Delighted to see Snape make the finals, especially when most people would have written off his chances from the beginning. Regardless of whether he wins or loses, he has represented himself and Troid EP with pride.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w6.jpg

Proud to have made you and the guys Proud :)

Also, congrats to Shillings! Don't know if I'll win, but it will be an honor to make you bleed.

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w6.jpg

Proud to have made you and the guys Proud :)

Also, congrats to Shillings! Don't know if I'll win, but it will be an honor to make you bleed.

You have been amazing thus far. Good luck man!

Welterweight Results

b10f2bd99a07425ee9ac11ae2f890ab0.png

Wowowow. The P4P curse continues!

• Upvote 2

I am a big fan of both Colon and Todd. I know Todd from at NYFN and he is HOF'er for a good reason. His manager G Wad is a pleasure to work with and his guy was a destroyer.

Now I obviously will root for Colon as he is the champ in my org. I am very curious to see how this fight will go down. I honestly expect it to be pretty close.

Makinwa is a beast. Great win Davies.

I second that.

Our MFN team as a whole has had a lot of success this time around between Todd, Nowacki, and now Makinwa going for gold and Manne going for bronze. Plus we still have Andrei Kersikov, Jami Balkan, and Ron Lemieux waiting to do their 2nd round fights...

First off, I want to be clear that you consider that your best win partly because of Dino's status as a great manager and partly because you just flat out owned him. As opposed to your last second KO of my fighter which was............fortunate :yes:

No need for a trilogy after that lopsided ass beating. Makinwa has crazy power and being beaten mercilessly by him for 5 rounds could crush even the strongest of spirits. He may have some brain damage but who cares; Croft is lucky to be alive. Shades of Doo Koo Kim. I could hear Dinoo yelling repeatedly to stop the fight as I read it (probably because he was yelling so loud at his computer that I could hear it all the way in the states). I kept picturing a big drunken red head throwing towels at his computer screen until all the towels in the house were piled in front of it.

From what I hear Dinoo may not even be able to get the digital Croft back in the cage. Rumor is Croft was seen curled in a ball in the corner of his dressing room, violently shaking and crying while muttering "mommy" repeatedly. His therapist was trying his best to calm Croft down but eventually they had to sedate him. He hasn't been seen in public since.

So there you have it. Makinwa has so much power he puts fear into digital fighters!

WAR MAKINWA!!!!!

• Upvote 5