I Would Like To Congratulate My Alliance Bros

KingEpicity

To be fair, you DID make a thread expecting everyone to come in and congratulate you. You knew those who don't like you guys are going to post before you threw this up so you can't be pissed off when it happens.

You have a point but the difference is if any other alliance in the game made a thread saying, wow look at our accomplishment and tried to keep the OP as classy as possible. Whether it was the Corp, Cage Cartel, Convicted or even LOD. I would of at least had to the grace to say congrats. Most of the posts in here are fine, Shiftas for example is a troll and a troll gotta troll. I expected it but I was surprised at exactly who it was. The difference is, when a Vendetta member makes a thread people get fire in their eyes and say fuck being civil.

My post wasn't even about everyone coming up and saying "omg you guys da best". I wanted to publicly tell my alliance mates how proud I am of them and people were free to chime in from there. There is really only one post in here that got me going and it's because for some reason I expected more out of Marky. I am not mad Marky, I'm just disappointed.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/34313955.jpg

• Upvote 3

Wow this seems like a touchy subject. For my part I have nothing against Vendetta and no real emotion about it one way or another. I sort of know most of Vendetta guys and you guys seem like an active and cool bunch, and I can even tolerate Castor who I think is inactive now anyway so he doesn't play a part here.

I can understand if the large part of your combined roster are still young and developing fighters but when the time comes to put them in the top orgs some of you may notice maintaining manager rank will become harder. One loss WILL hurt you and everybody loses from time to time when you fight killers. If there is no ID org bashing anymore involved later to support the rank (since most of the guys are older) your rank will move like pendulum. For those of us who are holding the fort in that front it is understandable to expect high rankings to be earned by high level fights. But it is not the players' fault, it's just the way the system is right now. Though in my mind it's okay to state that fact also without being seen as an aggressor especially when the original post could be seen at least a little bit of as boasting. So well done this far and looking forward of you guys joining the top orgs and maybe we'll have some good fights together, if my guys will still be there.

• Upvote 4

Congrats guys! Every member of Vendetta I have dealt with on here has been great. But from my experience most are Ok as long as you are OK to them. We have had a few guys leave for your alliance, I always tell them I hope they enjoy it and find what they are looking for. Would be nice if everyone on here remembered it is a game we play for fun.

• Upvote 4

I appreciate the support from some of you,..cheers :drunk:

as for the haters,... I love my Alliance,...get used to hearing it,..try not to let it hurt you. If you really want it, yours could be this proud and unified as well.

• Upvote 2

Thank you it's nice to see an objective post that does not reek of jealousy or just plain old trolling(look at you mister worldwide).

I don't think the rankings have been mentioned since William Stuart which was when I was a rookie. Now all of sudden since Vendetta has a lot of high ranked up and comers the rankings are flawed? Please Marken O Enlow get that stick out of your ass because it's effecting your ability to think clearly.

No one here is saying Vendetta is better than Convicted and that the Cage Cartel isn't awesome. They are awesome, no doubt. This was a thread to praise our accomplishment but instead of being a bro and saying "hey congrats" man like Skull. Marky(Finn) at least makes a valid point where Marky's post reeks of pettiness like usual. I am sorry the Corporation can't stop blowing each other long enough to win fights. (Alliances?! who would dare bring alliances into this?!)

I earned my ranking fair and square, just because of my guys aren't near cap yet doesn't mean I am not fighting quality guys because I am.

The higher hype your fights are, the bigger boost your manager hype gets after a win and less of a hit it takes. Lower the hype of the fighters, lower the hype you gain as a manager but you take a wayyy bigger hit when you lose. It probably takes about 5 wins at low ID level to equal 1 win in the big leagues. So it's not like the rankings are broken. You sound like Mike Jursilla with comments like that.

Funny how CK can make a thread hyping up himself like a douche but how dare Vendetta give themselves a pat on the back.

Thanks for the congrats and objective posting from most of you, as for the petty and the jealous. Come see me at the flag pole at recess.

Yes, the rankings haven't been mentioned since Will Stuart who exploited the rankings previously and everyone thought that the rankings was fine nowadays but this thread has just highlighted the fact that the rankings are still broken. I'm not saying you guys aren't very good managers, from my first post I didn't say that you guys aren't better than Convicted, I said that the guys from The Cage Cartel deserve to be higher than you and if you're angry at me for posting that then I'm guessing you're disagreeing and you believe that all of the managers in your post deserve to be above all of the managers in The Cage Cartel, no?

You created this thread to essentially boast at how well Vendetta was doing, I don't know what you expect people on here to do, you'll get a different response on here than compared to that Vendetta controlled Skype group where you guys all circle jerk each other. Your post just makes you come across as cocky and arrogant. It speaks volume for the mentality of an alliance when they have to post a thread on the forums to praise themselves because nobody else had done so already. If anything I find this entire thread extremely cringey because you're 100% serious in the opening post and the thread is mainly filled with up votes from Vendetta members and down votes from them on whoever doesn't agree with them, so you guys are essentially all giving yourselves a pat on the back.

I don't see what was the need to bring my alliance into this discussion, what I post is my thoughts. I didn't post on behalf of the alliance yet you've still went out of your way to insult all of The Corporation. I don't see the need for you to insult me either.

You say you've earned your rank fair and square, so I'm going to ask you this, do you feel you're a better manager than the top 4 ranked managers from The Cage Cartel? Judging by your statement it seems like you think you are, but I'd rather clarify that instead of making assumptions.

No, the rankings are definitely broken. You shouldn't be able to get to #1 by avoiding the best managers who compete in the big leagues like Syn / CEC / EVO. The ID restricted organisations have managers of all levels, some who have just started, some who are more experienced but when you get to that elite level of competing in Syn / CEC / EVO, the step up in competition is pretty damn big. It's a big difference competing in ID restricted orgs to competing in EVO / CEC / Syn. How many fighters do you see in one of those 3 organisations who are undefeated? Or have one loss? Or maybe two losses? ID restriction organisations you have a major advantage if you have a fighter who is a fast learner, in the top organisations you have no advantage because all the skill levels are pretty much the same, it comes down to mainly sliders and hiddens when you're at the top level.

CK can make a thread to hype himself up all he wants, he deserves the right to, he posts quality posts and they're entertaining the read. A big major difference between CK and Vendetta is that CK has been there and done it all, whereas Vendetta haven't. He has earned the respect of the community by fighting and winning in the best organisations in the game along with having some fantastic achievements. He managed a couple of legendary fighters as well: Taj al Din, Moses Diggs, Pluto Palhares, Don Marciano, etc.

If you speak about vendetta in public, you get the same people who dislike vendetta out of rivalry or usually jealousy (Marky O'Sullivan) try and shit on us bringing up irrelevant bullshit about the cage cartel or whatever. It's just a fact. People still think vendetta are a group of trolls led by Castor and they're ignorantly wrong because I can proudly say we're a band of friends who communicate way too fucking much, help each other and look out for each other outside the site as well as in it.

I would even stake the claim vendetta probably is the most active alliance in terms of communication and has the closest bond. People still wanna hate on us? Be our guest, I don't really care.

If I was online I probably would of told Ryan not to make this post because we don't need chumps congratulations to make us feel good, we are good. We do have 5 members in the top 15 in the game. That's fact, it's happened. We're up there in the top alliances. I don't need a congratulations, I don't need peoples opinions. But that's just me.

However the thread got started and we're here, you're right. We can't get shitty because it's out in the public and people can come and write their slanderous bullshit all over a happy thread. I understand where Ryan is coming from, he wants a little recognition. When you're a manager in vendetta unfortunately you don't get much of it, people just wanna ignore the fact you're better than them and then bring up other bullshit. But we deserve recognition, absolutely.

Fuck you Marken O'Enlow and especially fuck the Corporation, all you are famous for is sucking cocks and being little try hard cbombs. Try being good at the game instead of good at getting a brown nose.

Jealously? What would I be jealous of? I enjoy the game and I'm happily a part of a great alliance. If you're going to suggest that I'm jealous of the fact you guys have so many in the top 15, I'm not, it's an achievement to get there yes, but like I've already stated when you compare the fights the top managers in Vendetta have compared to The Cage Cartel's, you can't honestly say that Vendetta's managers should be above The Cage Cartel's in the rankings.

I'd agree with you that Vendetta is probably the most active alliance in terms of communication. A lot of you guys are active in Skype and talk frequently every day.

You're not up there in the top alliances yet, if you can get promoted to division 1 and stay there then you deserve to be known as one of the best alliances in the game. Staying in division 1 is pretty damn hard, I should know as The Corporation has been up in division 1 before.

I think you'll find if you're in a good enough alliance you'll get recognition for your alliance doing well, like the way The Cage Cartel has had in the past. I'm not the first to praise them, I know that much.

I don't know why you're resorting to insults to both myself and my alliance, again I don't know why my alliance has been brought up in this.

------------

I don't know why this all kicked off in the first place, I made a valid point and said that it'll be interesting to see if Vendetta are still doing as well when their fighters aren't in ID restricted orgs in the future. I didn't say they were shit and I've said before in the past in the Skype group that Vendetta are doing well, yet I ended up receiving insults because of my post.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yes, the rankings haven't been mentioned since Will Stuart who exploited the rankings previously and everyone thought that the rankings was fine nowadays but this thread has just highlighted the fact that the rankings are still broken. I'm not saying you guys aren't very good managers, from my first post I didn't say that you guys aren't better than Convicted, I said that the guys from The Cage Cartel deserve to be higher than you and if you're angry at me for posting that then I'm guessing you're disagreeing and you believe that all of the managers in your post deserve to be above all of the managers in The Cage Cartel, no?

You created this thread to essentially boast at how well Vendetta was doing, I don't know what you expect people on here to do, you'll get a different response on here than compared to that Vendetta controlled Skype group where you guys all circle jerk each other. Your post just makes you come across as cocky and arrogant. It speaks volume for the mentality of an alliance when they have to post a thread on the forums to praise themselves because nobody else had done so already. If anything I find this entire thread extremely cringey because you're 100% serious in the opening post and the thread is mainly filled with up votes from Vendetta members and down votes from them on whoever doesn't agree with them, so you guys are essentially all giving yourselves a pat on the back.

I don't see what was the need to bring my alliance into this discussion, what I post is my thoughts. I didn't post on behalf of the alliance yet you've still went out of your way to insult all of The Corporation. I don't see the need for you to insult me either.

You say you've earned your rank fair and square, so I'm going to ask you this, do you feel you're a better manager than the top 4 ranked managers from The Cage Cartel? Judging by your statement it seems like you think you are, but I'd rather clarify that instead of making assumptions.

No, the rankings are definitely broken. You shouldn't be able to get to #1 by avoiding the best managers who compete in the big leagues like Syn / CEC / EVO. The ID restricted organisations have managers of all levels, some who have just started, some who are more experienced but when you get to that elite level of competing in Syn / CEC / EVO, the step up in competition is pretty damn big. It's a big difference competing in ID restricted orgs to competing in EVO / CEC / Syn. How many fighters do you see in one of those 3 organisations who are undefeated? Or have one loss? Or maybe two losses? ID restriction organisations you have a major advantage if you have a fighter who is a fast learner, in the top organisations you have no advantage because all the skill levels are pretty much the same, it comes down to mainly sliders and hiddens when you're at the top level.

CK can make a thread to hype himself up all he wants, he deserves the right to, he posts quality posts and they're entertaining the read. A big major difference between CK and Vendetta is that CK has been there and done it all, whereas Vendetta haven't. He has earned the respect of the community by fighting and winning in the best organisations in the game along with having some fantastic achievements. He managed a couple of legendary fighters as well: Taj al Din, Moses Diggs, Pluto Palhares, Don Marciano, etc.

Jealously? What would I be jealous of? I enjoy the game and I'm happily a part of a great alliance. If you're going to suggest that I'm jealous of the fact you guys have so many in the top 15, I'm not, it's an achievement to get there yes, but like I've already stated when you compare the fights the top managers in Vendetta have compared to The Cage Cartel's, you can't honestly say that Vendetta's managers should be above The Cage Cartel's in the rankings.

I'd agree with you that Vendetta is probably the most active alliance in terms of communication. A lot of you guys are active in Skype and talk frequently every day.

You're not up there in the top alliances yet, if you can get promoted to division 1 and stay there then you deserve to be known as one of the best alliances in the game. Staying in division 1 is pretty damn hard, I should know as The Corporation has been up in division 1 before.

I think you'll find if you're in a good enough alliance you'll get recognition for your alliance doing well, like the way The Cage Cartel has had in the past. I'm not the first to praise them, I know that much.

I don't know why you're resorting to insults to both myself and my alliance, again I don't know why my alliance has been brought up in this.

------------

I don't know why this all kicked off in the first place, I made a valid point and said that it'll be interesting to see if Vendetta are still doing as well when their fighters aren't in ID restricted orgs in the future. I didn't say they were shit and I've said before in the past in the Skype group that Vendetta are doing well, yet I ended up receiving insults because of my post.

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/tumblr_mlx7j1nym01rvnnvyo2_500.gif?w=780

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It speaks volume for the mentality of an alliance when they have to post a thread on the forums to praise themselves because nobody else had done so already.

This point was interesting to me, mainly because you are saying Ryan's own thoughts are the mentality of the whole alliance, yet you get offended at Conor insinuating the same about you?

Honestly, I don't agree with a public display of it, since I think it would have been just as good to say it in house. Vendetta rarely gets public recognition for anything, and honestly I ain't bothered by that.

Having said that, I do appreciate Ryan's comments on our alliance, and I wouldn't have said to him to not post it if I knew before hand, because it's his choice really.

On the whole ranking system, it's a matter of opinion but there are a couple of instances of other managers hitting high levels without a number of top org level fighters. Skull hit #1 a while ago, based on a fantastic run of results in ID orgs. You could judge him based on the fact he wasn't stacked with top org fights, but he kept winning and winning so hardly his fault. Another more recent one would be Ivan Drago, who is currently #2. He has kept almost exclusively to Island style orgs, and not a peep has been mentioned about that, so I would say look at that first before focussing on the managers dominating in Island orgs.

Again, it's a matter of opinion on the whole ranking system, but this shit goes in eras and currently, the 5 guys Ryan mentioned are doing exceptionally well in their fields in the current era.

I get along with all of the guys in The Corporation, so I don't have anything bad to say about them, but honestly Marky, you pretty much constantly try poking holes in Vendetta so forgive me if I care little about your opinion of the alliance.

End of the day, I ain't bothered if he posts it or not, so I can read the points from an objective point of view and understand them, and some of them make points that are fair.

• Upvote 3

This point was interesting to me, mainly because you are saying Ryan's own thoughts are the mentality of the whole alliance, yet you get offended at Conor insinuating the same about you?

Yeah, the difference here being that only me from The Corporation has got involved in this thread. Whereas I said about the mentality of Vendetta where they have to praise themselves and of course the majority of the up votes in the opening post are coming from Vendetta members and then you have guys like Conor who come in and also post about how great Vendetta is.

Conor and Ryan have taken things too personally when I was just pointing out what I felt was a flaw in the ranking system.

------------

Seriously bro? Did I not just face Dino? Am I not about to face MFN's best fighter and manager combo with Todd/Grady? Come on man you sound so hypocritical it's not even funny.

Name one instance, ONE instance where I ever said Vendetta was better than the Cage Cartel? I have never said that. They have former No. 1 managers out of the ass. They are better than us, I will say out loud so you can see you're acting a fool. You're acting like I am saying our accomplishment discredits any of the other alliances. I thought was cool that 5 of us happen to be in the top 15 at the same time by STRICTLY HAPPENSTANCE. I am ranked above Grady and Igor right now. Does that mean I am better than them? Hell fucking no. Not in a million years would I claim to be better than either of them or anyone who has ever reached No. 1 in the game. I have nothing but respect for everyone in this game.

I never claimed Vendetta was better than so and so (except Corporation let's be srs here). We are an alliance of up and coming managers, most of whom's fighters and projects aren't near cap yet. Of course when we all have fighters hitting cap and are competing in CEC, EVO, Syn all the time our rankings are gonna go up and down. I just think it's funny how any manager or alliance in this game can post a thread and celebrate their accomplishment but when I make a post all of sudden I sound cocky and you have to bring up some bullshit issues with the ranking system.

You're basing everything you're saying on false perceptions and biased hate built up in your system. I dunno why but it's there. Maybe it's because your own alliance struggles to even get into the top 100, I dunno man I just... I DON'T KNOW. Maybe you are just trolling but trolls don't write out all of that.

I have the utmost respect for pretty much every org in the game, I have respect for everyone in LOD for sticking with their alliance despite the stigma that comes in being in that alliance. It's sad how you're forcing your argument by trying to skew my words and act like I am saying we are better than anyone when I have stated we are better than no one.

All I did was state a cool accomplishment and say Vendetta is better than most think but you have rain on the parade and say, "No, no way Vendetta is any good, the rankings are broke. You think you are better than everyone else, The Corporation is not shit, the rankings... THE RANKINGS!!!!" ( See this is what a joke is, obviously over the top <3 you Beck and other members of Corp)

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i51/5/4/28/frabz-i-dont-know-man-just-try-it-dude-this-shit-will-fuck-you-up-830b62.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, the difference here being that only me from The Corporation has got involved in this thread. Whereas I said about the mentality of Vendetta where they have to praise themselves and of course the majority of the up votes in the opening post are coming from Vendetta members and then you have guys like Conor who come in and also post about how great Vendetta is.

Conor and Ryan have taken things too personally when I was just pointing out what I felt was a flaw in the ranking system.

I haven't taken it personally at all

http://youtu.be/oUtsFor1lXA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

According to Marky, vendetta can't talk about having 5 guys in the top 15 rankings because other alliances such as the Cage Cartel and convicted are better.

Does that mean I can't be happy when I win £5 on the lottery because somebody has won a million.

and as somebody from vendetta pointed out, this "flaw" in the rankings we are "exploiting" is called winning. Can't really help if we win can we?

Smile guys, it's an endearing feature. Where as your jealousy is not.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

According to Marky, vendetta can't talk about having 5 guys in the top 15 rankings because other alliances such as the Cage Cartel and convicted are better.

Does that mean I can't be happy when I win £5 on the lottery because somebody has won a million.

This is literally the only reason I got a little upset. This is how he came of to me. Also in my experience, people only use discredition tactics like this when they just flat out don't like an alliance. Which surprised me coming from Marky of all people since I thought we were tighter than that. Not even a congrats BUT I would like to see how you guys do when you reach the big times.

To much for me in this thread to keep upto date lol leave them have there success Mark in all fairness they have kind of dominated the I'd orgs this year. Hopefully they ll move onto the big leagues ( I know some are alreaddy ) it's better for the game. Keep up the good work Vendetta

Thanks man, I dunno how that will turn out for us but I am looking forward to the challenge. I can't wait for my guys to reach their peak and see what they are really made of.

Seriously bro? Did I not just face Dino? Am I not about to face MFN's best fighter and manager combo with Todd/Grady? Come on man you sound so hypocritical it's not even funny.

Name one instance, ONE instance where I ever said Vendetta was better than the Cage Cartel? I have never said that. They have former No. 1 managers out of the ass. They are better than us, I will say out loud so you can see you're acting a fool. You're acting like I am saying our accomplishment discredits any of the other alliances. I thought was cool that 5 of us happen to be in the top 15 at the same time by STRICTLY HAPPENSTANCE. I am ranked above Grady and Igor right now. Does that mean I am better than them? Hell fucking no. Not in a million years would I claim to be better than either of them or anyone who has ever reached No. 1 in the game. I have nothing but respect for everyone in this game.

I never claimed Vendetta was better than so and so (except Corporation let's be srs here). We are an alliance of up and coming managers, most of whom's fighters and projects aren't near cap yet. Of course when we all have fighters hitting cap and are competing in CEC, EVO, Syn all the time our rankings are gonna go up and down. I just think it's funny how any manager or alliance in this game can post a thread and celebrate their accomplishment but when I make a post all of sudden I sound cocky and you have to bring up some bullshit issues with the ranking system.

You're basing everything you're saying on false perceptions and biased hate built up in your system. I dunno why but it's there. Maybe it's because your own alliance struggles to even get into the top 100, I dunno man I just... I DON'T KNOW. Maybe you are just trolling but trolls don't write out all of that.

I have the utmost respect for pretty much every org in the game, I have respect for everyone in LOD for sticking with their alliance despite the stigma that comes in being in that alliance. It's sad how you're forcing your argument by trying to skew my words and act like I am saying we are better than anyone when I have stated we are better than no one.

All I did was state a cool accomplishment and say Vendetta is better than most think but you have rain on the parade and say, "No, no way Vendetta is any good, the rankings are broke. You think you are better than everyone else, The Corporation is not shit, the rankings... THE RANKINGS!!!!" ( See this is what a joke is, obviously over the top

Beating Dinooo is a great achievement of course, I'm not saying that isn't. So congrats on achieving that. I haven't beaten him before and if I ever do, I'll be pretty damn happy of course.

Earlier in the thread you said this.

I earned my ranking fair and square, just because of my guys aren't near cap yet doesn't mean I am not fighting quality guys because I am.

I asked you this and you avoided the question

So I'm not sure if I made myself clear in that question, so I'll try and explain it further in case I did a bad job of it in the previous post:

1. Essentially in the opening thread you stated that 5 Vendetta members are in the top 15.

2. I later pointed out how I felt the rankings were flawed because all 4 of The Cage Cartel's top managers were ranked below the 5 Vendetta members.

3. After this, you state that you earned your rank fair and square, essentially meaning that you feel you deserve to be where you currently are in the rankings, which is currently above all the managers from The Cage Cartel

4. That's why I asked you if you honestly feel that you should be higher in the rankings despite managers from The Cage Cartel fighting very frequently in the elite organisations (and winning) in the game whereas you have been successful in ID restriction organisations instead.

I'll reword the question: Do you think it's fair for managers who have been fighting and winning in ID restriction organisation to be ranked higher than managers who fight and win regularly in the elite organisations?

I never said that you claimed Vendetta is better than any other alliance. I pointed out how I felt the rankings are broken due to Vendetta members being higher than members from The Cage Cartel (I feel like I'm repeating myself here).

and as somebody from vendetta pointed out, this "flaw" in the rankings we are "exploiting" is called winning. Can't really help if we win can we?

Smile guys, it's an endearing feature. Where as your jealousy is not.

http://www.facepalm.de/images/facepalm.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Marky we all know that your massive inferiority complex is going to make you dance around this all night so I'm going to be direct and ask

Which alliance do you think is better

1. Vendetta

2. corporation

3. I will allow you a hitherto secret option labeled What the hell? why are you bringing alliance into this? I know you are very familiar with this option so I thought I would include it to comfort you in these trying times.

I await your response.

• Upvote 2

Resonation is better than all of you...

Vendetta is a bloody bunch of todgers, their words not mine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is literally the only reason I got a little upset. This is how he came of to me. Also in my experience, people only use discredition tactics like this when they just flat out don't like an alliance. Which surprised me coming from Marky of all people since I thought we were tighter than that. Not even a congrats BUT I would like to see how you guys do when you reach the big times.

Thanks man, I dunno how that will turn out for us but I am looking forward to the challenge. I can't wait for my guys to reach their peak and see what they are really made of.

Think the main thing is now not to just rush fighters to the best orgs keep them where there at untill you know for sure there ready otherwise you could send them to early get destroyed you lol release them then you usually see other guys pick them up and do well lol

• Upvote 1