Christmas Jackpot 2015

UniConor

I wanted to make this on the 25th of November so it gave us a month towards Christmas, but I forgot so I'm rather miserably making this on the 26th of November.

Last year I ran the Christmas Jackpot to get us all in the Christmas spirit and I plan to again this year. The exact same thing applies.

Here is the link to the last one.

Anybody is welcome to join, all you have to do is write your name on this thread. Send me 20k and you're in the draw. When a number of people do this, the prize gets really large and it becomes a raffle of sorts and there will be 4 lucky winners.
I will do 4 draws
1st draw getting 3 months VIP
2nd draw getting 10% of the total jackpot
3rd draw getting 20% of the total jackpot
and 4th draw getting 70% of the total jackpot

I will be doing a draw, perhaps not on Christmas day but a couple days before and I will record myself doing it so there is no chance for a fix or whatever.

Since nearly everybody has donated extra, I will allow any non-vips or people who cannot afford to sign up, to sign up for free.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People signed up

• UniConor - Donated 100k - paid
  • Wolf - Donated 50k - paid
  • QueensProperty - paid
  • Embalmer - Donated 125k - paid
  • Mad Bradshaw - Donated 60k - paid
  • 762x39 - Donated 50k - Paid
  • GBK16 - Donated 50k - Paid
  • rjs2442 - Donated 50k - Paid
  • McCann123 - paid
  • Bazzpants - Donated 50k - paid
  • Leodonia (non-vip) paid by 762x39
  • Shards - paid - donated 3 months VIP for 4th draw
  • Ptrek25 - paid by UniConor (rebuzz bonus)
  • Warpig - donated 50k - paid - and 75k donated by deaddisney
  • Jax - Donated 50k - paid
  • Kenlow - Donated 100k
  • Twookool - paid
  • Kanis donated 44k - paid
  • Bjorn
  • Altair - Paid by Bjorn
  • Mike Thomas - Paid by Bjorn
  • Jeremiah Lukker - paid by Bjorn
  • Kshit - Paid by Kanis
  • Metal666nz - paid
  • KingEpicity - donated 50k
  • Giorgistpoop - donated 50k - paid
  • Masterleader - paid
  • Rico - Donated 100k - paid
  • generalmills - paid
  • Jacman - paid
  • DavyJones - paid
  • Loveladdy - paid
  • Gerbert Bryant - donated 40k - paid
  • Rdalycolts - paid
  • Warlord - paid
  • BoneyLegsLouey - paid by community
  • HarryB - paid
  • Awesome - paid
  • Timeguardian - paid
  • Dazlarips - Paid by community
  • Ekolishift - paid
  • Lootimus - paid by community
  • Dramacydal2002 - paid
  • Diamondback - paid by community
  • Deaddisney - paid
  • Joelang - donated 100k - paid
  • MBennet - paid
  • Mario.jay - donated 40k - paid
  • Mersh - paid
  • Superbathulk - paid by community
  • Samuel - paid
  • Justus - donated 50k - paid
  • Tssickle - paid
  • Mattdonny - paid
  • Ego - paid
  • Linford - paid by community
  • Mike - donated 30k - paid
  • Some dickhead - donated 250k of money stolen from charity boxes - paid
  • MaxOctane - Paid
  • larsrancid - paid
  • TheDean - paid
  • Scully - paid
  • BO13BY - donated 50k - paid
  • Delirious - Donated 40k - paid
  • MagmaFly
  • Roxxsta

*rebuzz bonus = 8 rebuzzes = 80k

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Grasman and Thor HGH nutrients for sponsoring 1 million dollars.

All donations are welcome - If you wish to donate VIP to a winner, please be able to buy it for them in time for Christmas. All money should be sent as quickly as possible. I will set up a bookmakers I will link shortly to keep all the money in safe and tidy.
*You are only entered once with a minimum donation of 20k. Anything more than that is a sign of goodwill but does not increase your chances of winning.
You may pay for other people to enter, a mentee for example who cannot afford it. This is a good chance to get noobs involved in the forums and could make their tycoon career if they win the jackpot

Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I am in, I will send 70K. 50 for myself and the extra 20K to cover the first VIP person with 6 months or less that claims it on here. Just post your name and that you are claiming it so everyone knows it has been claimed.

Sorry house full of kids I hit the wrong total number! I am sending 70K, not 80!

Edited by 762x39
  • Upvote 1

I am in, I will send 70K. 50 for myself and the extra 20K to cover the first VIP person with 6 months or less that claims it on here. Just post your name and that you are claiming it so everyone knows it has been claimed.

Sorry house full of kids I hit the wrong total number! I am sending 70K, not 80!

The first VIP member that has been apart of this site for less than 6 months? Not sure i understand that bit :P

Yes that would probably be better, I know how hard it is to get cash when starting out, this will end up being a lot of cash. So Yes nonvip. Just someone new to the game that needs a little help.

Sure, well the 20k is safe inside the bookmakers waiting for the first non-VIP to claim it

Where you at non- VIPs?!

Also I pm'ed Mike asking him to put this on the front page

• Upvote 1

Sure, well the 20k is safe inside the bookmakers waiting for the first non-VIP to claim it

Where you at non- VIPs?!

Also I pm'ed Mike asking him to put this on the front page

Good, I had the same idea as Joe :santa:

I'll pay for the participation of first 5 non-VIPs (after Joe's non-VIP) who claim it, so sending 100k now.

I think I'll leave my name out of the draw since well I wouldn't feel comfortable winning it.

• Upvote 3

After speaking to Joe River, I really want some new players and guys who can't afford the entry fee to sign up. I've put a message on buzz and for every unique manager that rebuzzes it, I will add in an extra 10k. That means every 2 rebuzzes a manager who cannot afford the entry fee can claim a free spot by pm'ing me :)