Christmas Jackpot 2015

UniConor

O............K

So I was just messing around with drawing services to try and find one where I could definitely prove this wasn't staged or planned. I was planning on recording and commentating while doing it but.. yeah whatever. I fucked up okay?

I booked the draw day for Sunday at 12:00 who knows what timezone and that basically means nobody else can join from now until then... so if you've joined then great lucky you, you know it's legit.

If you haven't then I can only apologize and hope another draw happens soon which you can be a part off

anyhow the ticket number is here

34275SVKE4

http://www.randomresult.com/ - Put that number in the ticket box there and you can see the countdown or whatever. but like I said... I don't know what timezone it is

Key things to point out:

I have included a 5th draw - It was supposed to be a surprise for the day but I was gonna buy 5th place 3 months VIP

You can see my IP - Do I want you to be able to see my IP? No... So fuck you for looking at it

I know at the first page says different but for ease since this place does "place" instead of draw

1st place gets the 70% = $2,449,000

2nd place gets 20% = $699,800

3rd place gets 10% = $349.900

4th place gets 3 months VIP from Shards

5 place gets 3 months VIP from Moi

Since the Jackpot is kinda frozen now.. this is what it stands at unless we have donations (because you cannot enter this draw anymore without losing the legitimacy of the draw) lemme just find my calculator - Updated the list ^^ to show how much each award is worth currently (may increase) - not definitely tho.

• Upvote 1