For those who think wrestling is gay....

Madness

I post a bit on boxing websites. Every single MMA fan is gay as can be because they like watching half naked guys rub against each other and roll around on the floor.

It's all subjective.

I seen some rant from a wrestling guy years ago about MMA, he claimed to have a PHD in psychology and put a lot of thought into his "rant". He was mad at MMA fans trolling him for being a pro wrestling fan (no this isn't Ken, he can't even spell PHD never mind psychology).

Anyway the long and short of it was that MMA fans have gay rape fantasies to fulfill; by watching a man getting held down and choked unconscious by a man on his back is a homosexual rapists wet dream. I wish I kept the full rant, it was fantastic but was completely shut down when some guy posted "yeah but Pro wrestling has had greased up men doing this for years before MMA ever existed".

That shit Madness just posted is far beyond the norm, it ain't subjective that shit is homosexual as all hell.

• Upvote 1

I seen some rant from a wrestling guy years ago about MMA, he claimed to have a PHD in psychology and put a lot of thought into his "rant". He was mad at MMA fans trolling him for being a pro wrestling fan (no this isn't Ken, he can't even spell PHD never mind psychology).

Anyway the long and short of it was that MMA fans have gay rape fantasies to fulfill; by watching a man getting held down and choked unconscious by a man on his back is a homosexual rapists wet dream. I wish I kept the full rant, it was fantastic but was completely shut down when some guy posted "yeah but Pro wrestling has had greased up men doing this for years before MMA ever existed".

That shit Madness just posted is far beyond the norm, it ain't subjective that shit is homosexual as all hell.

But I know how to spell "fuck you"

• Downvote 3

1- I think the first videos were hilarious as fuck. I'm glad to know that there are guys out there that use the homophobia parody quite well in one of the most homophobic settings.

2- The gifs of "pro" wrestling are insane. I'm impressed by the athletic ability and creativity of these people.

3- anyone who uses gay as an insult is an idiot. Also, since we're on the calling gay to men touching I would like to point out that confident hetero men are the ones most comfortable with touching other men because they know who they are and are not afraid of becoming or being seen as gay. On the other hand, men who can't bear the idea of homosexuality but who are notwithstanding attracted to other men or the idea of homo sex are mostly the one's afraid of touching or showing emotion(caring) for other men.

4- "Pro" wrestling shows can be great shows and can also be boring as fuck. What bothers me about them is the stupid aura of - It's REAL! it's REAL! - . It's a show and I'm glad people can enjoy it but if I would go to some sci fi movie and everyone and everything were announcing from beginning to end that's it was REAL I would have the same feeling as I have towards "Pro"wrestling.

I wish they would call it show wrestling instead of trying to make themselves seen better than the so called amateur wrestling(Olympic for example) and that they would assume it as a show. Everything inside the show would stay exactly the same but then the hypocrisy would not be there. They have awesome athletes, great producers and even decent writers but while everyone can enjoy an awesome Van Damme or Jet Li movie, no one actually thinks they can actually really fight. So my advice is, more Hollywood, less Santa Claus.

5- I like counting, it's easy.

• Upvote 6

1- I think the first videos were hilarious as fuck. I'm glad to know that there are guys out there that use the homophobia parody quite well in one of the most homophobic settings.

2- The gifs of "pro" wrestling are insane. I'm impressed by the athletic ability and creativity of these people.

3- anyone who uses gay as an insult is an idiot. Also, since we're on the calling gay to men touching I would like to point out that confident hetero men are the ones most comfortable with touching other men because they know who they are and are not afraid of becoming or being seen as gay. On the other hand, men who can't bear the idea of homosexuality but who are notwithstanding attracted to other men or the idea of homo sex are mostly the one's afraid of touching or showing emotion(caring) for other men.

4- "Pro" wrestling shows can be great shows and can also be boring as fuck. What bothers me about them is the stupid aura of - It's REAL! it's REAL! - . It's a show and I'm glad people can enjoy it but if I would go to some sci fi movie and everyone and everything were announcing from beginning to end that's it was REAL I would have the same feeling as I have towards "Pro"wrestling.

I wish they would call it show wrestling instead of trying to make themselves seen better than the so called amateur wrestling(Olympic for example) and that they would assume it as a show. Everything inside the show would stay exactly the same but then the hypocrisy would not be there. They have awesome athletes, great producers and even decent writers but while everyone can enjoy an awesome Van Damme or Jet Li movie, no one actually thinks they can actually really fight. So my advice is, more Hollywood, less Santa Claus.

5- I like counting, it's easy.

I just find it hilarious when they basically break the 4th wall and have fun with it. You have characters like Hard Gay who are popular as hell outside the ring, and this was the first time I had heard of Joey Ryan. It takes a lot of balls to pass around that lollipop for fan entertainment. Wrestling fans just tend to get really defensive, and it makes me smile. That being said... Boobplex

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/20150520/5210599/joey-ryan-suplex-o.gif

Well people are gonna get defensive when you blanket statement. "Proof that every 2pac fan sucks dick" is gonna get you every 2pac fan saying you're a cnt.

You posted the thread too get a rise and attention, otherwise you'd have named it "Look at this gay wrestler" or something, and now you're Poe's Lawing it when you get the rise you intended for.

Well people are gonna get defensive when you blanket statement. "Proof that every 2pac fan sucks dick" is gonna get you every 2pac fan saying you're a cnt.

You posted the thread too get a rise and attention, otherwise you'd have named it "Look at this gay wrestler" or something, and now you're Poe's Lawing it when you get the rise you intended for.

Don't think he was trying to get a rise, more just having a laugh at an unusual part of Wrestling. I mean, the guy's manager and username come from a legendary wrestler, I doubt he is against it :D

When you combine Joey Ryan with Japan, you were always gonna get a weird ass result, just like combining him with Colt Cabana

• Upvote 1

Don't think he was trying to get a rise, more just having a laugh at an unusual part of Wrestling. I mean, the guy's manager and username come from a legendary wrestler, I doubt he is against it :D

When you combine Joey Ryan with Japan, you were always gonna get a weird ass result, just like combining him with Colt Cabana

That's a strange thing, Japan is usually pretty non-weird with wrestling. They have some pretty fucked up stuff every now and again, but if you compare Japan to even Fandango and Adam Rose, they seem pretty refined.

On the topic, WWE apparently want Nakamura. The entire internet started saying "Inb4 they give him a sushi shop owner gimmick" because the WWE has done that kind of thing with anyone in the past decade :S

That's a strange thing, Japan is usually pretty non-weird with wrestling. They have some pretty fucked up stuff every now and again, but if you compare Japan to even Fandango and Adam Rose, they seem pretty refined.

On the topic, WWE apparently want Nakamura. The entire internet started saying "Inb4 they give him a sushi shop owner gimmick" because the WWE has done that kind of thing with anyone in the past decade :S

I shudder at the thought of Nakamura becoming the modern day version of Funaki

It takes a lot of balls to pass around that lollipop for fan entertainment.

I would say it just takes two. B)

But yeah srsly, quite obvious Madness posted the title as a bait and switch to have some fun with the OP. It's all in good fun.

• Upvote 1

Sadly, WWE hasn't been the same since they renamed themselves WWE. I miss the old glory days when characters may have been cartoonish, but they had character. It is fun to see someone going back to the entertainment side of wrestling. Especially when they give some other org a little publicity.

Sadly, WWE hasn't been the same since they renamed themselves WWE. I miss the old glory days when characters may have been cartoonish, but they had character. It is fun to see someone going back to the entertainment side of wrestling. Especially when they give some other org a little publicity.

That is the one big difference between WWE today, compared to the WWF days. The characters on display nowadays are really stagnant and lack a lot of depth. Back in the attitude era you had big personalities like Stone Cold, The Rock, DX, heck even Undertaker with his Ministry of Darkness, and then you had guys like Kane who were pushed as legitimate monsters, which you don't get anymore. Now who do you have? John Cena with his rainbow collection of T-Shirts who just so happens to also beat almost every big talent coming through (Rusev and Bray Wyatt being recent guys).

WWE lost it's flair in the couple of years following the name change (Damn you World Wildlife Fund), and now it's gotta rely on good in ring ability rather than actual personality on the characters.

• Upvote 1

That is the one big difference between WWE today, compared to the WWF days. The characters on display nowadays are really stagnant and lack a lot of depth. Back in the attitude era you had big personalities like Stone Cold, The Rock, DX, heck even Undertaker with his Ministry of Darkness, and then you had guys like Kane who were pushed as legitimate monsters, which you don't get anymore. Now who do you have? John Cena with his rainbow collection of T-Shirts who just so happens to also beat almost every big talent coming through (Rusev and Bray Wyatt being recent guys).

WWE lost it's flair in the couple of years following the name change (Damn you World Wildlife Fund), and now it's gotta rely on good in ring ability rather than actual personality on the characters.

I watched almost no pro wrestling for the last 20 years. . . until I very recently discovered Bray Wyatt - LOVE him . . . but not in a gay way ;-)