Award Money Paid out *Top 10 Orgs*

embalmer

Just to let you guys know how freakin generous Syn is compared to the other top orgs :)

Award Money Paid (Official Numbers in Millions)

Syn: 18.12

MFN: 5.36

TTFC: 4.37

EVO: 2.35

Troid: 2.26

Highland: 2.15

Insanity: 1.14

CEC: 0.55

GAMMA: 0.55

Legacy: 0.16

Syn has paid out more award money that the 2-10 top orgs combined

You cheap fucks....

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Someone finally talks about HG and it's a negative thing, dammit!

Surprised our average is 4, thought I was paying 5 forever. I was actually planning on upping it to 10 soon.

Paying 11% of what Syn does with 30% of the events run isn't too bad considering we were an Island org running events in Underground one year ago.

• Upvote 3

Just to let you guys know how freakin generous Syn is compared to the other top orgs :)

Award Money Paid (Official Numbers in Millions)

Syn: 18.12

MFN: 5.36

TTFC: 4.37

EVO: 2.35

Troid: 2.26

Highland: 2.15

Insanity: 1.14

CEC: 0.55

GAMMA: 0.55

Legacy: 0.16

Syn has paid out more award money that the 2-10 top orgs combined

You cheap fucks....

Do all those orgs run two events per week?

Your post suggests you see the glass as half empty and might be concerned that someone is going to finish the rest.

I think he likes Syn and can someone get over here and finish filling my glass because it's only half full.

Thanks for the fat bonus payments. Syn kicks ass and generously compensates its fighters for doing the same :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

So if we're talking about money paid out I decided to put together a list of the orgs disclosed payouts for their last 5 events. While I think it's interesting I wouldn't consider this list at all reflective of the actual pay(scientifically anyway, it's still interesting) for each org as it's doesn't include signing bonuses and as you can see by the tens and ones place it can be safely implied that every org has at least a couple deals to send a fighters pay directly to the managers account with a $1 base pay for their contract.

Evo(208-213*): $8,465,031

GAMMA(520-524): $7,090,015

CEC(410-414): $6,955,004

Syn(398-402): $5,754,515

MFN(267-271): $4,712,009

TTFC(Dates:11-14 to 12-05): $2,473,507 (Note: way to be the only org that doesn't number events, break that mold)

Legacy(24-28): $2,463,505

Troid(111-115*): $2,231,019

Insanity(110-114): $2,179,275

HG(126-130): $1,899,018

*I did not include tournament events as the fighter pay is not reflective of the fighters on their roster.

• Upvote 7

Considering right now HG is essentially a 25 year old creation org, I think we're going alright to be close enough to Insanity, Troid and Legacy (at least on disclosed pay). We're defo above the standard for 260k orgs anyways but I want to compete with the big boys in fighter pay since we have just crossed the line into where we can afford it.

Tbh, my goal is fighter pay more than it is profits. I don;t want to just chuck money away to make the numbers since we've still got big arenas to do but right now out general fighter pay is around 450-550. I'm hoping to get that up around a million in a few months time. We don't have loads of fighters on 1/1/1 contracts. All of my guys and one or two who I pay directly to their manager account.

I think most of the guys are happy with what they are being paid anyways. JLP replied to my contract for Wilson Willis saying "You must be raking it in with fighter pay like that" and I was actually a bit scared he'd reckon I was being a bit stingy.

if we are going talk numbers, i paid a lot of signing bonuses this week (via jet and transfers, etc)

http://i.imgur.com/y3cyenE.png

Yeah that's the difference between HG and likely everyone else on the list. We don't pay massive signing bonuses. Almost every org up there I imagine is paid in the hundred thousands for every fighter in bonuses where as I match my contracts and signing bonuses.

Considering right now HG is essentially a 25 year old creation org, I think we're going alright to be close enough to Insanity, Troid and Legacy (at least on disclosed pay). We're defo above the standard for 260k orgs anyways but I want to compete with the big boys in fighter pay since we have just crossed the line into where we can afford it.

Tbh, my goal is fighter pay more than it is profits. I don;t want to just chuck money away to make the numbers since we've still got big arenas to do but right now out general fighter pay is around 450-550. I'm hoping to get that up around a million in a few months time. We don't have loads of fighters on 1/1/1 contracts. All of my guys and one or two who I pay directly to their manager account.

I think most of the guys are happy with what they are being paid anyways. JLP replied to my contract for Wilson Willis saying "You must be raking it in with fighter pay like that" and I was actually a bit scared he'd reckon I was being a bit stingy.

I wouldn't harp on your org and I think anyone that would would have never ran an org at that level. I just checked and my last 5 events worked out to 2.1 million in fighter pay and I know for a fact that it ran me somewhere in the range of -300 to 350k(at least), I know exactly what you're talking about, I've been there and by no means was I running things out with a profit in mind. People talk about how much money an org can make with PPV but few people know how hard it is to really break into the PPV scene, how costly it is to maintain an org just underneath that bar and I see that you've only just started PPV recently.

I wouldn't harp on your org and I think anyone that would would have never ran an org at that level. I just checked and my last 5 events worked out to 2.1 million in fighter pay and I know for a fact that it ran me somewhere in the range of -300 to 350k(at least), I know exactly what you're talking about, I've been there and by no means was I running things out with a profit in mind. People talk about how much money an org can make with PPV but few people know how hard it is to really break into the PPV scene, how costly it is to maintain an org just underneath that bar and I see that you've only just started PPV recently.

Nah I even positive repped you for it. You posted actual numbers so that's not harping on us.

For HG, we were really profitable on The Island. As Wolf and Torrelio will tell you, Island is a goldmine for pulling in money. HG left The Island with 2 million, usually getting about 100k per event. Coming up to the end of the summer, with me constantly upping fighter pay it kind of started to go down. We were getting, if we were lucky, 50k an event and even started to lose a little bit of money. I transitioned to PPVs and made a great amount in one of the events, but just in one. It was back to the 50ks and stuff. When Dinooo came over, he helped me revamp things a bit and that has made all the difference. My last two events pulled in HUGE profits, which is why I'm gonna be donating big to the Christmas Jackpot and am gonna help out Bjorn with a few fights on his charity card. It's looking like for a while anyways I'll be able to maintain some really solid profits, but this is literally like a 2-3 event thing right now. We'll see how it turns out. I renegged all the contracts since they were up at the start of December so when renegotiations come through, we'll probably go up by a decent bit if we're continuing to profit big. If it wasn't for Dinooo, HG could well be really struggling right now.

Cant tell if sarcasm or not?!

Your 0 guys signed to Syn suggest sarcasm

Not sarcasm, sorry..

You know I love Syn', it's been probably my favorite org in the game for a long time.

I just had Feodor signed, I just released him from my management..You had Dessler, and as I said he is old and cannot hang with competition..

I also am discussing Syn' for a home for Kyle Carlton, since he's already participating in EPL in Syn' soon.

Like I have said to all the Syn owners and staff, I am just not a good enough manager to hang in the very top tier orgs, I get smashed hahaha

But you know I love Syn', always will

• Upvote 1

So if we're talking about money paid out I decided to put together a list of the orgs disclosed payouts for their last 5 events. While I think it's interesting I wouldn't consider this list at all reflective of the actual pay(scientifically anyway, it's still interesting) for each org as it's doesn't include signing bonuses and as you can see by the tens and ones place it can be safely implied that every org has at least a couple deals to send a fighters pay directly to the managers account with a $1 base pay for their contract.

TTFC(Dates:11-14 to 12-05): $2,473,507 (Note: way to be the only org that doesn't number events, break that mold)

*I did not include tournament events as the fighter pay is not reflective of the fighters on their roster.

I cant count that high which is why I don't number them. lol I run out of fingers and toes

These figures are the ones which matter. Up or down a few thousand plays zero role in the rankings for total payouts.The above figures are also somewhat misleading because i know we are not the only ones which pay via direct plane transfer. EVO probably pays slightly more than the rest though.

I don't think a lot of people understand how much money gets slung out on contracts via jets or manager transfers. Can't really look into anything just by public pages on Orgs page

I'm a bit interested in how you came to that conclusion. I posted an entire paragraph explaining that it wasn't mean to be some all inclusive list. I wasn't posting it as some sort of offical ranking system, even if you wanted to assume $0 were spent behind the scene 5 events per org is too small a sample size to take any real information from.