Tycoon F.C. - Football Manager 2016

GBK16

Three starts, 2 goals, 2 man of the match. Get your arse in gear staff you've got a star over here.

Need to ask for a transfer if he keeps leaving you out haha. Mabe he saving you for the cup games haha

Slight bit of bad news (Mainly for myself) as it turns out the game never saved the last 2 games we played in the update I gave, which means I had to reply those matches (And subsequently lose the hattrick my player had scored :( )

Anyways, here are the results and player ratings for the matches

ca96070ad69e121d3def0c1e5d7ad136.png

aa1fc9628baaebb436d95d8d40266a53.png

675ee4221d0c46eb647fbf8d81c01b6f.png

Been a bit slow on playing it cos of real life, but hoping to have the next update ready by tomorrow night.

Word honestly can't describe this...We just lost 1-0 in a game....

With the goal coming from a player on our team fucking up a pass back to the keeper and it going straight into the net -_-

The player in question, whose identity can't be disclosed at this moment, is said to have infuriated the Tycoon F.C. manager to the point he went on an outburst mimicking managerial legend Mike Bassett

If last year was anything to go by where I put Wolf who was a Centre Back up front for a few games, you might get your wish :D

I had a cracking one in FIFA 2013 I think where I bought Lloris from Tottenham and them played them in the Champion's League soon after. Who did they replace Lloris with? None other than Gareth Bale lmao. Yeah, put pretty much your star player in goals after selling your only keeper, nice one.

To be fair, did a better job than the real life managers. Sell Van Der Vaart, Defoe, Bale and Modric and bring in....Chadli...good call.

Just had the best performance by an individual player so far this season as we won a game 5-1 with this player getting 2 goals and 3 assists in it. Gonna have to wait til the next update to find out who however.

Also for a laugh, I am gonna play Clyde Blitz in goals to see how we do in the next game.

First Name nishant

Last Name dere

Ethnicity asian

Hair Colour black

Skin Tone brown

Date of Birth 29/12/1993

City of Birth mumbai

Languages you speak english,hindi

Other Nationalities

Position G.K,right defender

Shirt Name Dere

Preferred Shirt Number 44

Height 5 and half feet(5.5)

Weight 80 kg

Left/Right Foot right

Favourite Team(s) barcalona fc

Favourite Players lionel messi

I would also love to part of coaching staff and also act as scout and scout for the team if required

First Name Bobby

Last Name Harrison

Ethnicity: British

Hair Colour: dark brown

Skin Tone: olive

Date of Birth: 1st of may 1990

City of Birth: Rochdale

Languages you speak: English

Other Nationalities

Position: M(C,R)

Shirt Name Harrison

Preferred Shirt Number: 13

Height:5 ft4

Weight: 9st 2lb

Left/Right Foot: Right

Favourite Team(s) Rochdale AFC

Favourite Players Niang ( Ac Milan) dele ali ( Tottenham)