Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

I highly doubt Jung wants to fight under kickboxing rules ;)

Highland Island might be interested though, but you'd have to run that by them - likewise if there are any other standup fighters in IslandFC who want to test their mettle at KT they are more than welcome. We already have this arrangement with Highland Island so I'm happy to extend that offer to IslandFC as well: if people are interested this can be the first of many superfights to come throughout the season.

I like this. Even with all the hate going on between orgs, both can really benefit from having super fights in both orgs, being there is only 2 MMA orgs on the island ... Pride must be pushed aside soon or a later and these two great orgs should find a way to work together without having to be friends, the managers and fighters deserve it when the opportunity is right.

• Upvote 1

I like this. Even with all the hate going on between orgs, both can really benefit from having super fights in both orgs, being there is only 2 MMA orgs on the island ... Pride must be pushed aside soon or a later and these two great orgs should find a way to work together without having to be friends, the managers and fighters deserve it when the opportunity is right.

To be honest there's not really any beef between the orgs: it's purely one person who has instigated all of this due to his underhand business tactics and trash talking - I have no objections to working with IslandFC to secure future superfights. Obviously I can only help out those who want to try kickboxing, but when it comes to MMA I'm sure Reggie would be open to the idea; you'd have to run it by him but I think he'd be up for it.

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt Jung wants to fight under kickboxing rules ;)

Highland Island might be interested though, but you'd have to run that by them - likewise if there are any other standup fighters in IslandFC who want to test their mettle at KT they are more than welcome. We already have this arrangement with Highland Island so I'm happy to extend that offer to IslandFC as well: if people are interested this can be the first of many superfights to come throughout the season.

I meant in the 155 division of Island FC. Maybe at a later time, Vermeer will check out kickboxing.

12 days time, Jung will retire Maksim from MMA lets just say, then he can do the k-1 thing if he chooses.. Don't worry Maksim won't have many options after this fight,

No point really - he won't have much hype left when Jung has finished with him ;) (kinda defeats the purpose of a 'superfight')

I offered Mamado 50k direct into his manager account if he won the superfight, that offer is now closed. Jung will inevitably win the rematch (I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks Maksim has a hope in hell) so all I'd be getting is a low hype fighter. He can still do KT if he wants (which I highly doubt) but Mamado can forget about any manager bonus.

• Upvote 1

No point really - he won't have much hype left when Jung has finished with him ;) (kinda defeats the purpose of a 'superfight')

MMA hype doesnt transfer over to KT and vice versa. You'll still get the same hype gains now as you would if he loses his next 5 mma fights. Popularity is accrued regardless of the ruleset a fighter fights under. So every loss will lower the amount of popularity he brings with him.

• Upvote 1

MMA hype doesnt transfer over to KT and vice versa. You'll still get the same hype gains now as you would if he loses his next 5 mma fights. Popularity is accrued regardless of the ruleset a fighter fights under. So every loss will lower the amount of popularity he brings with him.

Yeah sorry, it's the pop I'm (or was) after - point still stands: bringing over a fighter on two straight defeats for a inter-org matchup has far less appeal to me.

Maybe IslandFC have a more worthy candidate at LW willing to take on the challenge: the offer is still open but not for that craven Maksim.

Thanks guys, Jung is up for any superfight, he will fight the 205 champion all the way down.. McGregor style..Jung will fight anyone, anytime, any org(except KT, of course)..I love short notice fights and would fight Jung every week if I could.

I just want hyped fights, that's it, I'll accept any fight with decent hype any weight.. Just want to keep him rolling.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14538422164511.jpg

Carlos "The Ronin" Newton (287338)

"Just for the record, I am interested in this fight. I'm currently the #2 ranked MW on the Island and I'd love to see who the best grappler on the Island is. Obviously, I am also interested in the title fight, which I assume the matchmakers are waiting for. If Island FC wants me to fight again before the title shot, let's do the next available highest ranked MW (#3 in the org) in the Jung/Maksim rematch card."

• Upvote 2

Dominant performance by Jung, as expected.

But hold your horses on the 'rematch' (let's be honest - it's not going to be much of fight: Maksim just got completely dominated for five rounds straight) Maksim has commitments to honour and I expect him to keep his word. I have already made arrangements with Mamado and anticipate the announcement of this proposed superfight shortly.

Of course not to detract from what was a very strong performance by Jung, but no one wants to see a repeat of that fight (except Jung for obvious reasons :P). Let a more worthy contender step up and in the mean time we can bring the trash talking Russian over to star in the first superfight of the Island season - a fight everybody wants to see.

Yeah sorry, it's the pop I'm (or was) after - point still stands: bringing over a fighter on two straight defeats for a inter-org matchup has far less appeal to me.

Maybe IslandFC have a more worthy candidate at LW willing to take on the challenge: the offer is still open but not for that craven Maksim.

First of i want to congratulate Ping pong well done for wining the fight by way of 10000000 submission attempts failures(wrestlers allways favored) but yeah i should have done more,the problem was i forgot to set my groud slides(belive me or not) , prety god cut hey....how many days injured?... who won the fight? so we will see wasup in the nest fight....congrats........ YER MAW you a BIATCH ....Hey little bitch go beg somewhere else...i already spoke to your boss(owner)....so stop trying to get you bum promotion noticed by crushing our smalktalk thread ...i need to teach you how to poach fighters proper way ;)classy and gangsta....now you in other hand spend your day thinking about me jj and island fc..lol...get a life useless piss of shit...your reviews suck for someone that has english as hes mother tongue....shame....but yeah all im saying is for you to get a life and stop bothering people with your maniach obsession about JJ...its geting weird

• Upvote 2

"Just for the record, I am interested in this fight. I'm currently the #2 ranked MW on the Island and I'd love to see who the best grappler on the Island is. Obviously, I am also interested in the title fight, which I assume the matchmakers are waiting for. If Island FC wants me to fight again before the title shot, let's do the next available highest ranked MW (#3 in the org) in the Jung/Maksim rematch card."

I t

I offered Mamado 50k direct into his manager account if he won the superfight, that offer is now closed. Jung will inevitably win the rematch (I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks Maksim has a hope in hell) so all I'd be getting is a low hype fighter. He can still do KT if he wants (which I highly doubt) but Mamado can forget about any manager bonus.

To be honest there's not really any beef between the orgs: it's purely one person who has instigated all of this due to his underhand business tactics and trash talking - I have no objections to working with IslandFC to secure future superfights. Obviously I can only help out those who want to try kickboxing, but when it comes to MMA I'm sure Reggie would be open to the idea; you'd have to run it by him but I think he'd be up for it.

if you cry a bit we help you....just begging its not enough

I meant in the 155 division of Island FC. Maybe at a later time, Vermeer will check out kickboxing.

12 days time, Jung will retire Maksim from MMA lets just say, then he can do the k-1 thing if he chooses.. Don't worry Maksim won't have many options after this fight,

i wouldnt be so sure about that.....we will see....

Hop Sung Jung defeats Maksim by 5 round unanimous decision. 50-45 on all scorecards.

Jung was immediately inducted into the Island FC Hall Of Fame, which is a huge honour.

Jung has accepted an immediate rematch with Maksim, since he is still the highest rank and Jung feels like their is unfinished business as Jung was determined to finish the fight and is not pleased with winning by decision, he wants to finish Maksim in their next fight, 12 days time.. Jung will defend his Title once again.

you going to finish no one...you were lucky you didnt got finished .....in a way this fight remind me like bispin vs silva...we all saw who won the fight....fighting its about finishing if the fight wasnt finished the winner should allways be the fighter who inflicted the most damage...who was that fighter?....my friend belive it or not i forgot to set the grapling slides they where all to the right....and belive me im pissed of for that....but ping pong will be put away inside 3 rounds on our next fight....if i dont finish you i will send you 20k

• Downvote 3

Just for clarification: we didn't 'call him out' - he decided to talk shit so we invited him over to see what KT was all about. Direct quote:

"no problem would be my pleasure to show the k1 guys how its done"

So after his next fight I fully expect Maksim to come over and "show us how its done" (actually no I don't). One fight contract, you can have him straight back after (although no guarantees he'll still be in one piece).

you expect fuck all...who the fuck are you

• Downvote 2

Talk shit, better be able to back it up. Maksim talked shit, therefore we offered him the opportunity to back that up.

Makes sense from your perspective - obviously the IslandFC management don't think too much of the HKT roster (ignoring the fact that your CEO was going around offering instant title fights) so why not have Maksim come over and "show us how it's done" - farm some hype and return to IslandFC after one fight.

But in reality I think we both know Maksim doesn't have the skillset to take on a KT fighter, so what can you do? Gotta protect your assets man, even if it makes them look like a complete pussy in the process.

describing you its like someone swiming against a strong corrent,trying realy,realy hard but he ends up being sweept away....thats what im seing here.....relax maksim will fight even if he looses he will still have more hype then any of your fighters...thats how good you doing things...i just came here in the forum after 3 week ban....i come on ISLAND FC smalk talk thread and all i see is your frustration for not being able to run an organization...i bet your boss(owner) will punish you in the end of the season...why dont you spend some more time trying to make your promotion better instead off waisting somuch time on forum bullshit..oh i know...the forum its where useless little bitches with no skills practice theire trade.......then you go see theire record and theire business and you understand why they so frustrated...i woulb be aswell if i was you...BIATCH

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

describing you its like someone swiming against a strong corrent,trying realy,realy hard but he ends up being sweept away....thats what im seing here.....relax maksim will fight even if he looses he will still have more hype then any of your fighters...thats how good you doing things...i just came here in the forum after 3 week ban....i come on ISLAND FC smalk talk thread and all i see is your frustration for not being able to run an organization...i bet your boss(owner) will punish you in the end of the season...why dont you spend some more time trying to make your promotion better instead off waisting somuch time on forum bullshit..oh i know...the forum its where useless little bitches with no skills practice theire trade.......then you go see theire record and theire business and you understand why they so frustrated...i woulb be aswell if i was you...BIATCH

hey Mamado is the Dana White of The IFC Dana has been know to speak out from time to time ! lol

Is the 50k manager bonus included in that?

Just cause Dana is the most well known promoter of the sport doesn't mean he isn't hurting it, just sayin'.

true man but every game needs a good heel or two what fun would it be if everyone was the same? at least that is what i think i am sure some will not see it that way and that's ok some like tea

i like coffee and others like both lol

Is the 50k manager bonus included in that?

Nah, Mamado was offered additional financial incentives because I knew it was the only way of getting that coward to agree to the fight. If I could afford to pay every fighter that wants to come over 50k I would, but I’m not made out of gold - Mamado had this offer and blew it like the little bitch he is.

Nah, Mamado was offered additional financial incentives because I knew it was the only way of getting that coward to agree to the fight. If I could afford to pay every fighter that wants to come over 50k I would, but I’m not made out of gold - Mamado had this offer and blew it like the little bitch he is.

Mah, my interest is fading

Jung is up for it when the time is right, good luck and may we meet in the future for a great fight.

you going to finish no one...you were lucky you didnt got finished .....in a way this fight remind me like bispin vs silva...we all saw who won the fight....fighting its about finishing if the fight wasnt finished the winner should allways be the fighter who inflicted the most damage...who was that fighter?....my friend belive it or not i forgot to set the grapling slides they where all to the right....and belive me im pissed of for that....but ping pong will be put away inside 3 rounds on our next fight....if i dont finish you i will send you 20k

You literally landed 3 strikes in 25 minutes, and attempted like 7. You defended no takedowns at all, not once, and I was active trying to finish all 5 rounds, while you were in pure survival mode the whole 5 round fight. How many sub attempts did you do? Zero. How was Jung in any danger at all? LOL swallow your pride, be respectful because again, Jung is starting to get annoyed and you know how that turned out for your boy Maksim.. Best thing to do is keep Maksim calling out KT fighters because his MMA career is obviously over after a performance like that.

Jung tried 36 times to end the fight, Maksim was holding on for dear life crying begging for mercy never tried once to end the fight.///// case closed!!!!!!

• Upvote 4