Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

Hop Sing "Hyun Ae" Jung (287199)

Well done ping pong....now start geting ready for Maksim!....WARNIG! ....Big Storm coming your way....TKO 2nd round....in a couple of days i will break it down for you

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w15.jpg

Ryan Hunt (1-1-0)

Maksim has beaten no one. All his opponents safe for one have a losing record, and the one that hasn't is retired. And who is he's fighting next? A 20 year old 0-1 guy.

Vermeer has just beaten a guy that was 2-0, a guy that was tearing limbs off left and right. Stop feasting on cans before asking for a title shot.

• Upvote 1

Island FC 9 Review

It was crazy ,this was another GLORIOUS night for the promotion regarding income generated and an amazing card....the event was stained with violence amoung the fans riot police had to intervein and some people was arrested....not what you want to see but shit happend....

145lbs TITLE (Sub of the night): Alpha Gamma v (W)Hop Sing Jung The fight went the way i tought it would go Gamma was destroying Sing on the feet,but we all knew that if he couldnt finish the fight soon it would be a question of, when he was going to be taken down ,not if he was going to be taken down,being very one dimentional fighters ,Sing gained clear advantage when the fight went to the ground and he did the job briliantly,he mention Ivan Maksim has hes first defense,if,Maksim can win hes fight.....1st round submission

170lbs TITLE Jake Belcher v (W)Jeff Probst Jake coulnd live up to expectations after he won the belt as a massive underdog he couldnt follow up with a win here, and got exposed ,the fight was actualy going hes way ,but he was being over agressive and got caught with a classy armbar so now we have a new 170lbs Champ, that prove to be very tough and fought adverdity with all hes might, in the end payd off...3rd round submission

Aleksei Ponomarenko v (W)Tweedle Dum Panomarenko shouldnt have answerd the bell for the second round he was in very bad shape, after being rocked in the last seconds of round 1,the corner didnt do their job, puting at risk the fighter health,as soon as the second round started ,on wobly legs he ,trow a lazy punch , was counter with a big left and" was all she wrotte"....2nd round Tko

(KO of the Night)(W)Papa Shango v Wooden Stick Lack lust performance from Stick,hes game plan was none,and he pay the price of bad preparation, Papa Shango looked like a bully on a school yard beating up a 6 year old girl,was simple he cliched and striked hes oponent until he fall,dominant performance....1st round Tko

(W)Test Rage v Test Viarl So wich one of the Test "brothers",took this one?...the answer is the more determined one took it ,Rage got cut with one minute into the fight,a 20 minute battle, and still dominat procedures with a full hearted performance that earn him the "fans fight of the night",clearly more eficient with hes striking from the clinch and cause the most damage,well deserved win....Rage wins decision

(W)Just Islander v Tobias Marshall Islander won this fight due to hes ability to change levels and transitions ,not a beautifull fight at all,but a very technical and hard fought ground and pound battle ,Tobias hold hes on on the grapling exanges against a better wrestler, but to be honest he was just hanging in there.....Islander Decision win

Joe Blow v (W)Ronald Glover Joe Blow was taken to hospital in an air ambulance, right after the fight,and hes condition is critical,fears of brain damage,he got hit far to many times with hard shots landing flush,i think he has all hes facial bones broken after this one....was like watching an angry dad beating up a child molester...he nearly riped hes head off...i dont what wat generated that hate but you could cut the tension with a knife just before the fight...hoope he will be back soon and healthy......3rd round TKO

(W)Vito Blaze v Tristan Salifu Salifu completly got it wrong this time,he failed to realize the phisical and technical advantages and weeknesses of hes oponent and payd the price,intead of trying to get inside and work the body ,he opted to exange head kicks agains someone like Blaze,who posseces some of the most lethal high kicks you will ever see,well done for him in what it was the quickest finish of the night....1st round TKO

(W)Igor Abramov v Haywood Jablomey Jablomey tryed to slow Igor movement down ,with hard leg kicks but it was geting so obvious that Igor realized the plan and started to move away from the right leg and countering with acurate and powerfull combination,in the grapling exanges none of the fighters looked great i think both of them should consider investing some time on wrestling sparing....2nd round Tko

(Fight of the Night)(W)Mark Corden v Wyatt Twinkletoe For me this was the best fight of the night, who would have tought that?.....a battle of wills and skills,both fighters demonstrating a lot of desire to win their first fight....but unfortunatly Twicletoe run out of ideas and was continuasly trying to shoot for the take down with very little sucess,while Corden was being the most metodical one of the two, and he got hes reward with 2 minutes left on the clock,he proved to have too many guns for Twickletoe....3rd round Tko

Hoope you enjoy the event, not as deadly as usual,regarding finishes,but loads of great fights never the less, none of this would be possible without the hardwork our team put into it in special JJ and Jake...we wich you all good recovery....

#MAMADO

#ISLANDFC9REVIEW

#TOP

Good Job Vermeer, I was proven wrong.... You now get the Credible Seal Of Approval!

As far as Maksim, how in hell are you 4-0 fighting 0-1 cans? Who are you blowing in the upper management?

i fight whoever they put in front of me....i asked alpha gamma for a title shot...he refused then i beat the guy he beat for the bealt....the only diference i finished the fight in 41 sec....still no top contender wanted to fight maksim....but dont worry when time comes, it wont last a minute as usual...maksim will polvorise every single one of you...in spectacular fashion mate

And Gamma is no longer champion. Go fight him, then we'll see if you really earned a shot, but for now, you should be at the back of the line

Smells like pussy to me...but as i said before i beat you and him in the same night

Smells like pussy to me...but as i said before i beat you and him in the same night

what you mean the back of the line you the only one above me in the rankings...so it makes more then sense to make it happen unless you pussy out...i canot foce you to fight Maksim....but deep inside you know your days holding that belt are counted ...i will finish my nest oponent inside one round...without damage and i will be ready to go the event after....hunting your gay lover ass

• Downvote 1

And Gamma is no longer champion. Go fight him, then we'll see if you really earned a shot, but for now, you should be at the back of the line

by the way i was loosing my time talking to you until i realize you dont even have a fighhter on this matter....try to gain protagonism somewhere else...you little pussy

Give Hop Sing Jung a fight vs Vermeer on short notice and then Jung vs Maksim will be set. That guy does deserve his shot and doesn't have a fight lined up.

it done ...im not happy...but i let you little pussys run from me again....I recived a letter from the Russian Confederation foreign minister , showing disgust for the treatment given to their atlete "they try to hand pick oponents,avoiding Ivan....but Ivan gonna destroy everyone this one first that one next,doesnt matter",hail mother land Russia

Guess who just got the fight? That's right, the only rightfull challenger: Alexander Vermeer!

it was me who set the fight..idiot....i just want you all to be happy....you will fight Vermer and i will fight the other bum....make sure you win it....if not im sure we will meet down the line

• Downvote 1

The matchmaker really shouldn't be calling people who are fighting in the org idiots, it's bad business. Talk to your boy JJ before he runs me right out of Island FC. He wants to play the fool in his own threads and elsewhere that's fine but in this thread he is representing your org.

• Upvote 4

Well, that explains the easy match up you got. Bit of conflict of interest, isn't it? Also, Vermeer is my fighter you shit, I'm fighting Jung. But hé, keep crushing cans, there's no way you're beating either Jung or Vermeer.

time will tell bitch...

• Downvote 4

Idont care if you win your fight or not, thats up to you,i know i will win mine, and then ,i beat whoever has the belt....shut your mouth about ko me....who did you ko in the first round?....check my next fight i show you how to do it kid!.....

• Downvote 1

Who did I KO in the first round? How about my last two opponents? And of course you'll win your next fight, cause your still fighting a 20 year old, 0-1, can, because you are still afraid of real competition.

Î look after my fighters bitch....and i do it pretty well....afraid?...loool....at least the 20 years olds acept the fight ofers....while the 25 year olds are runing scared refusing to fight Maksim....and dont give me the age thing....all fighters on this promotion are 280+ so ,its pretty leveld, what will win fights ?....tactics and hiden skills, my friend....and its not my fault if manager get 20 years old sign to fight,,,,that proves my theory that most of you fukers are exelent programers but know nofing about fighting or the fight game......

• Downvote 4

You know damn well 20 year old have lower skills. And if anyone else was stupid enough to give you a 20 year old I wouldn't hold it against you for taking the fights, but you are booking the fights yourself. This is a serious conflict of interest.

JJ Tycooner, this seriously makes me wonder if I should move my boys to Highland Island.

• Upvote 1

You know damn well 20 year old have lower skills. And if anyone else was stupid enough to give you a 20 year old I wouldn't hold it against you for taking the fights, but you are booking the fights yourself. This is a serious conflict of interest.

JJ Tycooner, this seriously makes me wonder if I should move my boys to Highland Island.

i leave the match making of my fighters to JJ and the matchmaking guys......dont question the promotion honesty bitch....because if we were desonest you wouldnt get the title shot ....but if you want to move your fighters to a lower ranked promotion...feel freee....be our guest bitch....smells like you pussying out to me....."it arouses me"

• Downvote 4

will you guys shut the fuck up?

you're completely ruining this thread. Drop it. It's the smack talk thread. it's to either place useful info like reviews or trash talk with your fighters.

• Upvote 2