Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

Tell Vermeer I'm sorry for the Speaking Device.... :weeping:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w15.jpg

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

Such a shame we'll never find the bastard.

No one knows who it is. We only have a description of the basterd.

Apperently it's a stuningly handsome, around 6'5, at least 260 pounds, bearded dude.

Such a shame we will never find the guy.

Also, why is Steroyce Degracie in blackface calling himself Martin Luther King. Dude has issues.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tycoon_times/line.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1457604331skulli2.png

Skull Island 2: Dum vs. Potter Preview

Skull Island 2 - 11/3/2016 @ Hard Knocks - The Island

Island FC's next event looks like it'll be a good one! There are nine fights lined up with the Main Event being contested for the Welterweight Championship!

#1 (145 lbs) - Lockhold (0-0-0) vs. Straken (1-0-0)

In the first undercard bout of the evening, we have

Ruke Lockhold taking on Alpha Straken is going to look to use his Muay Thai and his Wrestling while Straken will be looking to stand and trade. Lockholdin the 185 lbs division. Straken has a slight height advantage and has the advantage of not needing to cut as much weight as his opponent.

The untestedLockhold would do well to get Straken in the clinch, but Straken has some good wrestling skills as well, so clinching will be dangerous.

Getting Straken to the ground will also prove to be a challenge, as Straken managed to avoid 14 takedowns in his first fight. Straken went the distance in that bout, but absolutely brutalized his opponent.

Prediction: Straken by 1st round KO.

Lockhold is going to struggle in taking down Straken. With this fight standing, LockholdHe'll have a tough task with.

In the second bout of the evening, we have two fighters who have suffered a rocky start to their careers here in Island FC. Troy Finch loves to get into the clinch and use his wrestling to control his opponent before taking them to the ground.

#2 (265 lbs) - Finch (0-2-0) vs. Lang (2-1-0)

is going to be picked apart by Straken's superior striking. this

one though, as Joe Lang is no slouch when it comes to wrestling. With his great Muay Thai skill set, expect Lang to control the clinch if Finch goes that route. After suffering a quick submission loss in his last fight, Lang is determined to avoid the ground and get that knockout victory.

Prediction: Lang by 1st round KO.

Finch has a history of going down to (T)KO in the first round, having lost both of his fights thus far in that fashion. With Lang's wrestling defense, it's unlikely we'll see the bout go to the ground.

#3 (205 lbs) - Lagran (1-0-0) vs. Mera (0-1-0)

Rico "Razor Sharp" Mera is a tough customer who likes to use the clinch to bully his opponent. His last bout featured a brutal battle inside the clinch, which he ultimately would lose. It'll be interesting to see if he chooses to go to the ground for this one. Gutlaf Lagran is a pretty well-rounded competitor, but clinching with Mera would be a sure recipe for disaster. Lagran is going to either want this one to remain standing, or head to the ground where he can look for the submission on Mera.

Prediction:Lagran by 2nd round submission.

Mera's clinch war was sloppy. I suspect this one will end up on the ground where Lagran will manage to take advantage of Mera's poor submission defense.

#4 (205 lbs) - Hojackin (0-1-0) vs. Jones (1-2-0)

DavidHojackin likes to take fights to the ground, but he has the skills to stand and trade. Damo Jones is an aggressive all-rounder. Hojackin should have the advantage in the clinch and on the ground. Jones will need to stand and trade and try to use his kicks to keep Hojackinoff-balance. On the ground, Jones will need to force an opening for the submission.

prediction:

Hojackin by Decision.

This is a tough one to call. Both men have their areas where they can make some moves, but I think Hojackin's wrestling skill set should enable him to avoid the submission will dictating the pace. Hojackin will be able to use his boxing to force an opening for takedowns.

#5 (145 lbs) - Icon (3-1-0) vs. Dufresne (2-1-0)

This one is going to be one hell of a fight! Dufresne has an iron chin and loves throwing strikes in the clinch, but also has the skills to roll on the mat.

Icon is tenacious with his submission attempts, seemingly always managing to find a limb to get a grip on. Dufresne has recently seperated from his manager, and that may make a big difference in this one.

Prediction: Icon by 1st round submission.

Icon has never been forced to enter the 2nd round, and with his tenacious submissions, it is only a matter of time before he locks on in on Dufresne. Dufresne's lack of a manager isn't going to do him any favors here.

#6 (265+ lbs) - Tama (1-1-0) vs. Ubermann (1-0-0)

We're in for a striking war with this one. Both men have some great stand-up, strong fists, and iron chins. Ubermann is the better grappler and will look to clinch, but if he makes the mistake of taking this one to the ground, he'll find himself tapping out to Tama.

Prediction: Ubermann by 2nd round KO.

Ubermann will wear Tama out in the first round with the clinch before finishing him off in the second. Tama will only be able to take so many shots, and in the clinch, he has no chance.

#7 (170 lbs) - Krustofski (1-1-0) vs. Wakosky (1-1-0)

In what should be another striking war, we have Krustofski taking on Wakosky. Krustofski will look to clinch while Wakosky will favor staying on the outside. Both men have quite the chin, so we're unlikely to see a KO in this one.

Prediction: Krustofski by decision.

Krustofski is going to batter Wakosky in the clinch. Wakosky is going to have his work cut out for him if he wants to avoid Krustofski.

#8 (170 lbs) - Opel (287373) (0-1-0) vs. Santana (286296) (1-2-0)

A boxer is taking on a very balanced competitor in this bout. Santana is going to try and land some big bombs both in and out of the clinch. Opel isn't going to be able to contend in a standing war, so he should look to take this one to the mat.

Prediction: Santana by decision.

Another very, very tough one to call. I can't see Santana knocking out the iron-chinned Opel, but I also can't see Opel getting much done while standing. Santana should be able to get more points on the scorecard with the control he'll exert in the clinch.

The Main Event of the evening!

The Champion enters this contest with five-straight wins, all coming by way of (T)KO. Dum has

Two undefeated fighters clash for the Welterweight Championship! Both men love the clinch, so we should see quite the exchange.

Dum (5-0-0) vs. Potter (4-0-0) *Champion* strength and uses it to bully his opponents. The challenger is coming into this one on a four-fight winning streak.

He's won all four of his fights right here in Island FC. Dum will be relying on his Muay Thai in the clinch while Potter will beutalizing dirty boxing.

Considering that both men are so talented in the clinch, it'll be interested to see if one of them adjusts their strategy and takes the fight to the ground.

Prediction: Dum by 4th round TKO.

freakish

Both of these men have incredible talent and this fight could really go either way.

Dum has yet to enter the third round, but I think Potter will force him into it with this fight. I give a slight edge in the clinch to Dum; I think he'll be able to control the clinch and land some good blows on Potter, eventually wearing him down with the constant abuse.

Author:Alexander Melchiott:Alexander Melchiott

• Upvote 1

I fought you to a decision and almost submitted you the last seconds, with a totally noob made build (secondaries Skills almost randomzied lol) the very first week i started this game, now i have Martin Luther King son ready and steady for you, with an anti-Jung build, you have no chances this time, but i am confident in Mamado, he will trash you before me.

Oh so it's a team thing trying to eliminate Jung, I see. Maksim will need all the help he can get here.. LOL

Martin Luther "Preacher" King Jr (289769)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b15.jpg"

"Hey Jung, fuck you and fuck your belt!!! i dont give a fuck!! all i want is to fight your ass, ill go for the kill or get killed, i dont need a Team, this is just me and when im done with you i will go back training Junior's JuJitsu on a Sunday morning."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 KINGS Review

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1457415779Ik3.png

Hi everyone this was another great night for the promotion, with a card filled with nothing less than 10 fights ,three of them are title fights ...everyone was present in the Hard Knocks for another glorious mma evening.....

we had Bas Rutten with us as our VIP guest and none other than Martin Pringle ,he's the man behind the Pringle mania a crazy bizarre new trend where people would have a shit whenever wherever they want....i mean if you feel like having a shit here ,right now ...you can....at least that what those fukin weirdos do...

now back to the fights we had 10 fights with 8 finishes three Champions that successfully defended their belts ,they all remained undefeated....and for the first time we had a new treat....ONLY FOR CHAMPIONS....now the fights ,let me break it down what went on this crazy night....

TITLE FIGHT 265 lbs Otis Whittaker vs Papa Shango

This was an absolute war both strikers made a "secret agreement" and trade heavy leather for nearly 20 minutes...WOW....give it up for both fighters they made the promotion proud...what a fight....Shango chose power and brawl trying to work from the clinch the entire fight and being very efficient at times,while Otis was trying to keep distance,use his superior boxing and footwork to go in and out at lightning speed.....

the work rate of both fighters was amazing as it was their heart....they kept swinging and that caused both fighters to get cut,but Papa Shangos cut was something else,he's left eye was covered in blood while a big piece of flesh was hanging over it...just Gruesome.....eventually the ref put an end to this spectacle out of a gladiator battle scene

and declaring Otis Whittaker the winner TKO(cut)....FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD

TITLE FIGHT 185 lbs Rick James vs Tommy Mathews

This was another war fought on the "trinchers" both fighters happy to stay in the clinch and strike aggressively...Tommy really tried to stay in the contest but he was being dismantled by Rick's elbows and his face was looking like he had a car crash face first....

an absolute mess...he was the most diverse and inefficient striker on the clinch(did a good job controlling it) but the ferocity of Rick James elbows made the difference...every time one was hitting home,you could see Tommy's condition deteriorating until his legs gave and he fall to the matt taping out in pain due to strikes.....

Rick James was declared the winner by Submission due to strikes

TITLE FIGHT 155 lbs Herminio Herculano vs Kingsley Babajide

This contest lasted 1 round it was intense and hot as hell, both fighters came into this fight undefeated and what we saw here was an absolute tornado,that was Herculano, he absolutely clinch raped Jon Jon for the entire round...Kingsley Babajide looked gobsmacked by the sheer work that his opponent was putting in...and he got sloppy and careless in defense we could see Herculano talking to him and smiling at the same time ,while unleashing a barrage of punches ,that was dirty boxing at its best....

Kingsley Babajide ability to resist punishment is nothing short of incredible,but unfortunately that same skill can really get him hurt...the fight ended with Herculano on a full mount raining down punches ,but still,Kingsley Babajide wasn't giving up and had to be the ref to put an end to it....

Demolishing TKO 1st round Win for Herminio Herculano

265 lbs Theodore Thundercunt vs Jon Jon Stanley

Both fighters with very similar styles ,both are strikers with very heavy hands ,so terribly was meant to be quick....and quick it was...lasting little over a minute both fighter were trying to rip each other's heads off....Thundercut got cut right off the bell ,but that seemed to wake up the beast,tremendous heart and he simply came at Jon Jon like a wounded animal....those power shots were hitting money far too many times and eventually Jon Jon walk into a punch ,was the beginning of the end, and has Jon Jon hit the ground Thundercunt swarmed him with strikes...... and that was all she wrote....

good TKO win for Theodore Thundercunt

185 lbs Gleb Zheglov vs Augustus Dudley

Again two strikers ,they also chose to bang ,but these one's finish was just spectacular....the fight started with both fighters sprinting out the gates at 100 miles per hour ,and when they collided it was Dudley that got the worse of it ....he got cut has soon has the first power punch landed and it seemed to affect his game plan he kept cleaning the eye and the cut clearly was afecting his visual abilities....

Gleb saw that, and kept the pressure throwing heavy leather from the outside but always in range until that big straight right hand hit the bull's eye and that was nite nite for Dudley...i think the fight would have been stopped if he wasn't KO....he's cut was simply too bad for the doctor to allow the fight to restart for the second round....

Gleb Zheglov won by the way of KO in round 1 (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD)

265+ lbs Test Rage vs Glen Magnum

Test Rage is proving himself with every fight and keeps moving up the ranks,this time he had a challenging task in front of him ,and he came through it with flying colours....what an absolute "peach"...most beautiful KO of the night in my opinion ....

I think him being a JJ fighter cost him the KO of the night award....but that's just speculation...what wasnt speculation was that right over hand from hell...that one was real it made an horrendous noise when Glen Magnum hit the canvas....

people around the arena was looking choked and concerned at the fighter laying down on the canvas having a seizure....that was really bad...but i know all of us have a diabolic side that enjoys to see shit like that happened...

BRUTAL 1st round KO win for Test Rage

185 lbs Revelation Vinapola vs Islam Sulimani

This was a bit of a surprise at least for me...for obvious reasons of course..lol...the fight was a grinding ,boring and eficiente clinch rape from Vinapola....he play the clinch game better than any other 18 years old i have seen in this promotion....and his best weapon was his conditioning....

I mean for an 18 year old to go 15 minutes of dominante clinch control....he looked the man and Sulimani looked the kid....Sulimani really tried to take the fight to the ground,but his obvious intentions were always blocked by Vunipola.....

excellent and improved performance by the youngster,that earn him a clear decision win....

145 lbs Alexander Vermeer vs Alpha Gamma

Both fighters were looked in a war last time they meet which earned them a rematch and a chance for the fans to watch 2 of the most exciting fighters in the promotion go at it again....for those that left their seats to go get some drinks,thinking this one was going to be a long fought war like their last fight ,they miss the spectacle for sure...

another KO of the night contender fight....and we all know how hard both fighters can hit....it was always a question of ,who would be able to hit the other clean,first.....and that man was Vermeer he cracked Gamma with a right hand to the head and then throw one of the most beautiful combinations seen in The Island this season.....this time there was no draw....we had a clear winner and the loser went straight to Hospital....

1st round KO win for Alexander Vermeer

205 lbs Daniel Chan vs Leon Mayer

Impressive performance by Chan...these two newcomers had a chance to get a good start and was Chan the one showing the most determination to do so....he wasted no time going forward with excellent footwork ....he managed to avoid the takedown and then presented himself to the world with "THE UPPERCUT FROM CHAN"....back in his hometown cerritos ...everyone stopped to celebrate this victory with one of their sons,proud day for this little village right on the backyard of nowhere...

Good KO 1st round win

185 lbs Haywood Jablomi vs Ace Vankill

Ace was drunk or something....he was throwing some of the most bizarre combinations i ever seen....at one point he tried to get a head but in the mix......he's footwork wasn't right that's why he couldn't cut the distance....good job for Jablowmey for the way he manage to keep the distance and chopping down with those thunderous kicks ,especially the leg kicks,those really took the tool on Ace ability to move...

saying that he should have finished the fight and he's conservative tactics will not get him the best feedback from the fans....but 1 win no damage taken....next fight please.....

Haywood Jablomi takes a dominant Decision win

And that was it ,if you want to get the best caring from your fighters organization,JOIN ISLAND FC, still recruiting contact a member off staff...

#THEUNIT
#ISLANDFC
#MAMADO

Royce "Disgrace" Disgracie (289028)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w17.jpg

" Hey JJ Tycooner..... SIXTY'S G BABYYYYYYYYY, i won my fight, thats two straight wins in a row now, i want a better pay and renegotiate my contract, and please send me better oppenents, who the hell is this vietnamese dude called Bao tran?? all he did was eating haymakers and uppercuts the whole match, still a better diet than rice though!!! You know what, send me Jung, i can fight him in any weight division, i will eat him for breakfast with my superior stratej"

* the famous MMA Tycoon reporter, Victor Biased looks abit confused, and ask *

" im sorry Royce, but what the hell mean stratej??? you mean strategy , right??"

"Yes yes, i meant strateji, but i am brazilian and we spell stratej, stratej. "

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b15.jpg

"Hey hey hold your horse little Brazilian!! you skinny little man!!! I am first on the line to whoop Jung ass, and tomorrow you will see i release the chains, Anthony Ramirez, go back to Texas and do sermons with the Branch Davidians on a sunday morning, MMA is not for you!! "

• Upvote 1

Theodore "Tingling" Thundercbomb

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14553952699627.gif

"I want that title! Lightning strikes the island once again leaving a tingling sensation deep deeeeep inside it. Can you feel that little spark deep inside of you? That's me baby."

• Upvote 1

Vito "Scarface" Scaletta (289652)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w39.jpg

"Yes!!! yes!! Mamma miaaaaaaa!!!! two straight wins in a row, and against a big scary russian dude, fuck all the haters for doubting me and make me the underdog in this card!!! Hey Alexey Shvetsov, whadda mistekah have you meakah!! mamma mia!!! "

* the MMA Tycoon reporter, Victor Biased is a bit puzzled with that phrase "mamma mia" , and ask*

" im sorry but what is mamma mia and why you italian scream it so much times?? "

" It means Dear Mother and we italians love our mothers, eachothers mothers too"

*Victor Biased, visibly embarassed , cut the interview, and ask to himself, what in the hell the mothers have anything to do every time italians win something*

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2b15.jpg

"And thats a win, as i said, i did released the chains, i am unstoppable now, i clearly showed who have the best BJJ in the world, and i will prove it again against Kim Jong Un. I want your belt now, i will fight you in any weight class i have no problem...I HAVE A DREAM!!!!!!"

*The famous unbiased MMA Tycoon reporter Victor Biased, correct Martin*

" Kim Jong UN?? the president of North Korea??? why you would fight him, he can just nuke your ass, are you crazy??!!" "

" yeah im sorry, i meant Bunny Hop Jung, yeah you hear it right, Bunny Hop, all you do is jump all around the oktagon until you spam your takedowns!! Bunny hopper and spammer!! im gonna work on your ass baby!!"

http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/16/67/49/62/mandy10.jpg

In an impromptu interview, a reporter catches "The Filipino Fighter" Mandy Rigma just as he is about to leave after his fight in Island FC: Challengers. She quickly tries to get a few words from the newcomer.

Cute Reporter: "Excuse me! I'm Rebecca Styles from KYTV Sports, I was wondering if I can have a moment of your time to ask you a few questions Mr. Rigma?"

The Filipino Fighter nods as he puts down his gym bag.

Rebecca Styles: "First of all, I would like to congratulate you in your impressive victory in your debut at Island FC Mr. Rigma, a TKO in 54 seconds in the first round. How does that feel?"

Mandy Rigma: "Thank you Ms. Styles and it feels great! I trained my butt off for this fight and it's good to see it paid off. Mike Stacey is a competent fighter but I was just better and hungrier for the win tonight. I went in and just stuck to the game plan, and BAM! I got him down and proceeded to pound him until the referee stopped the fight."

The cute reporter nods and proceeds to the next question.

Rebecca Styles: "Now, I heard that you are a descendant from a bloodline of fighters? Is this true?"

Mandy Rigma: "Yes, that's true. You see I actually came from a bloodline of fierce warriors, my ancestors have defended the Philippines against Ferdinand Magellan and defeated him when he tried to forcibly convert them to Christianity. Not only that, my grandfather fought against the Japanese in the second world war and my father, well he's a police officer. So fighting is in my blood, though I decided to pursue a different route, in MMA. So tonight, I am here not only to represent the colors of my country but also to represent my bloodline, the bloodline of warriors."

Rebecca Styles seems impressed by Mandy's firm conviction and his background.

Rebecca Styles: "One last question before I let you go. Fresh out of this victory, you are already booked for a second fight in the upcoming Island FC 17 against Tobious "Chronos" Khan. What are your thoughts about that?"

Mandy Rigma: "Wow, word does get around fast. Yes I am, and my thoughts? Well... I'm going to do to Tobius Khan what I did to Mike Stacey, I'm going to get him to the ground and beat the hell out of him and take the win. Why? Because I'm The Filipino Fighter! I carry not only the pride of my last name but also the pride of my country! Oh yeah, I would also like to thank Hellraiser Fightgear for sponsoring me, thanks a bunch!"

Rebecca Styles: "Well thank you Mr. Rigma for your time and I wish you luck in you upcoming fight."

Mandy Rigma: "The pleasure is mine!"

Rebecca Styles: "For KYTV Sports, this is Rebecca Styles signing off!"

• Upvote 2