The Island Season 5

Once ROTR starts making money I will sign as much as I can but as of now the funds in the org are limited since I used the 50k loan and its almost all used up with the fighters I signed. I have 2 events booked and I should be able to sign more fighters

Good luck with everything bro ....all the best :) #THEUNIT

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Would any one of you gym owners consider increasing your capacity? I've recently picked up three free agents but I've only managed to slip one of them into a good gym. What a waste to send these good Island fighters back into the FA market and lose a week more of training.

Man why you dropped Rocco Antonio Siffredi, he had so much better hidden than Royce Disgracie, he would have been a very good fighter in the long run, fighters with KO power chin heart and self confidence all in one package are rare.

When will the season actually end? Can't seem to find this out anywhere. My bad if it's obvious and I'm just an idiot.

Season 5: 1st January to 31st June. At the end of the season we have End of Season Finals to determine the winners. r

Taken from the Island highstreet page :)

• Upvote 1

Man why you dropped Rocco Antonio Siffredi, he had so much better hidden than Royce Disgracie, he would have been a very good fighter in the long run, fighters with KO power chin heart and self confidence all in one package are rare.

I'm leaning towards offloading the Island fighters. Apologies if I did nothing productive with your former fighters, I just lost enthusiasm after I realized they need to catch up with both their training and their hype with the end of the season just around the corner.

wtf is happening to Highland Island right now?!?! I got a PM saying events have been cancelled and my fighter was released by John Bravo. Whats going on fellas?

Same here. There was an enthusiastic mail earlier today or yesterday from the owner, so its a bit shocking. Sabotage?

Subject : Re: Contract Declined

Get fucked dickhead. You've clearly got a lot of good fighters and I respect that. But if you be an asshole I'll treat you like one. I dont know where you are getting your figures from but there are only a couple of fighters in the whole organisation who get much more than that and they deserve it. I am not trying to fuck anybody over that is clearly a figment of your deluded imagination. Every interaction I have had with you has been more than reasonable on my part. I suggest you chill the fuck out and never talk to me again. I owe you nothing.

You are not welcome in Highland Island every again. I sure hope you're just having a bad day and you're not always like this, mate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

And that's a reason for you to fuck over numerous fighters? You absolutely fucking arrogant cbomb

This season has already has numerous fuck ups cos of people, and now this is another in a long line of them. He asks like a dick to you in a PM, just ignore him in future, now there are numerous fighters on the FA List who will have all their shit delayed even more going up to the end of the season

• Upvote 1

I'm an asshole because I asked to be paid properly and to fight same or higher hyped fighters. I lost the championship and he tells me if I win the next fight I "might" get another shot at the title even though I'm ranked above everybody but the champ by miles..? At that point is where I told him I want to be properly paid like everyone else and I want fair matchups (hype wise) and I received that message next..

• Downvote 8

It's all about your pride isn't it Bravo? Forget about everybody else and all the consequences, as long as you feel satisfied and your pride isn't hurt too much.

Fuck you man, you already held somebody hostage because they hurt your pride too. Grow up man, start thinking about others you prideful fucking cunny.

Just read Joes message, then think of all the fighters who had fights booked. If you don't see the damage in your actions, then you are as stupid as you are prideful, actually you've already proved that.

You are an ignorant, stubborn, prideful, stupid, slimey little worm, piece of shit.

• Upvote 1

Let's take a look at John Bravo's history

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44744&page=1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44842&page=1

Oh look, John Bravo holding someone hostage in his org before....but wait

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53580

John Bravo fucks people over by raising gym fees without notification on a city where fighter's struggle for cash

This is just another in a long line of shit he has done. "Oh no, somebody talked to me in a not nice way, I better fuck up 200 fighters who had nothing to do with it cos I am a dramatic cbomb who has an issue with people treating me for what I am, a big massive cbomb"

• Upvote 4