The Island Season 5

Subject : Re: Contract Declined

Get fucked dickhead. You've clearly got a lot of good fighters and I respect that. But if you be an asshole I'll treat you like one. I dont know where you are getting your figures from but there are only a couple of fighters in the whole organisation who get much more than that and they deserve it. I am not trying to fuck anybody over that is clearly a figment of your deluded imagination. Every interaction I have had with you has been more than reasonable on my part. I suggest you chill the fuck out and never talk to me again. I owe you nothing.

You are not welcome in Highland Island every again. I sure hope you're just having a bad day and you're not always like this, mate.

At the end of the day, I was in part-ownership with the org and he thought it was smart to burn his bridges with me..

After all the loyalty I've shown to the org this season and all the mentor help I gave to get the org up and running, this bloke thinks he can tell me to get fucked and he's kicking me out of my own org?

No, you won't, I'll close the whole thing down..

I'm actually genuinely sorry to the affected people which I didn't think about before I made the actions.. Chin up, it's not the end of the world kids.. It's only the end of the island season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the end of the day, I was in part-ownership with the org and he thought it was smart to burn his bridges with me..

After all the loyalty I've shown to the org this season and all the mentor help I gave to get the org up and running, this bloke thinks he can tell me to get fucked and he's kicking me out of my own org?

No, you won't, I'll close the whole thing down..

I'm actually genuinely sorry to the affected people which I didn't think about before I made the actions.. Chin up, it's not the end of the world kids.. It's only the end of the island season.

You weren't REALLY in part owenrship. Reggie gave you privileges for whatever reason but you had no financial investment, you never booked a fight or signed a fighter. You were there cause you had a gym, which has since closed down, and Reggie was trying to link up the entire Island with the org.

Also, regarding the other stuff. 1. Who did you mentor? 2. YOUR org?

• Upvote 1

Oh dear christlord, ahahah ofcourse Reggie had to be in this too ahahah, this is fucking epic.

Anyway i did understand your point Johnny, but you also really fucked up a lot of innocent managers that cant control what clyde and Reggie can/should have done, so many things happening in barely a month i wont be surprised if next time clydebankblitz accound get hacked and start to kick all Highland Games fighters, i mean this is kinda a fucking circus afterall.

wow bravo,i really hope you don't have a family, since everytime someone cuts you off in traffic you'll decide to beat up your wife and kids as an answer.

From all the multis, trolls and whatever, this is the most douchebag move I've seen so far in this game.

The person you are in game doesn't resemble the person you are in real life..

It just resembles the lack of friends and family you have in real life if you're bromancing with people on an internet game LOL

• Upvote 1

Wooow.

I had no idea Bravo was working at Highland, I would have happily warned you he is a little bitch. You should have seen the hissy-fit he threw when I stomped in a tournament back when I was a noob.

This, however, is a new low, even for Bravo. I hear the pharmacy carries a variety of wonderful ointments for your sore vagina syndrome.

How's that ointment treating your sore vagina? I don't need it, but i feel a heap of butthurt island mangers will soon!

Good to see you brought your shovel with ya, do us all a favor and burry yourself after you dig all the shit up on me..

• Upvote 1

Bravo. I have one thing to say: If you didn't exist the world would be a better place.

That's it.

No, the world would be a better place without you.. Because if it wasn't for you and ur ego, we would have no problem right now lol..

So with two wrongs we now have a bigger wrong!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wooow.

I had no idea Bravo was working at Highland, I would have happily warned you he is a little bitch. You should have seen the hissy-fit he threw when I stomped in a tournament back when I was a noob.

This, however, is a new low, even for Bravo. I hear the pharmacy carries a variety of wonderful ointments for your sore vagina syndrome.

Ohh, you wanna mention how you created a wrestler for a KT tourney and exploited the fight engine and rules to win? Clap clap..

That's like bringing a wrestler with only takedown defence into a tourney with new created brown belts then thinking you're stomping people because they can't get a takedown..

Gold star for you kid..

When the fuck did you "mentor" Reggie? Reggie ran Highland Challengers before Highland Island. You want to bet that Reggie won't back up your claim?

Also...what org did you close down? Org's right there...

But looks like he indeed needed a mentor my young lad, since "he didnt knew" that running multipleaccounts to fill Highland Island cards meant to be a fucking lowlife cheater scum, now you want to pass him like an oldie seasoned nam veteran for fuck sake, grow a pair swallow it and move on, you and your network of buddies fucked up for the third time in barely a month.

• Downvote 1

But looks like he indeed needed a mentor my young lad, since "he didnt knew" that running multipleaccounts to fill Highland Island cards meant to be a fucking lowlife cheater scum, now you want to pass him like an oldie seasoned nam veteran for fuck sake, grow a pair swallow it and move on, you and your network of buddies fucked up for the third time in barely a month.

Hahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When the fuck did you "mentor" Reggie? Reggie ran Highland Challengers before Highland Island. You want to bet that Reggie won't back up your claim?

How much are we betting? I'm old school, I know the game because I had to learn it, not because what my alliance buddies said.. And from my experience, Reggie had some to learn and I handed out whatever info I could.. That is mentoring if you didn't know..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha

You know what, this is not even funny anymore because these are mostly facts, i am obviously overdosing it becasue these fuckers finally need to be beaten to some reason.

As for you Doofy, not really hard feelings for your job, you actually helping the comunity to get rid from cheaters, but you fucked up with my brother buddy, i will forever bite your ankles and i dont plan to ease the grip.

• Downvote 2

How much are we betting? I'm old school, I know the game because I had to learn it, not because what my alliance buddies said.. And from my experience, Reggie had some to learn and I handed out whatever info I could.. That is mentoring if you didn't know..

We can bet whatever you want. I guarantee that beyond signing your fighters to Highland Island and your controversial gym, Reggie won't attribute a single part of Highland Island's success to you.

You reap what you sow, special agent.

Aren't you the cutest little thing? Oh yes you are, oh yes you are! You're the cutest little kid....Oh wait, I forgot...Probably shouldn't mention kids around Gianka, he gets a bit excited

Keep your cookie and tell your mom it's payment for last night.

My mum isn't into menstruation vaginas, so you're not her type, sorry gal

Nothing of highland has reached the status of Valhalla and it never will being built off of island fighters so it's not unlikely for him to take my advice..

• Upvote 1