The Island Season 5

Let's take a look at John Bravo's history

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44744&page=1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44842&page=1

Oh look, John Bravo holding someone hostage in his org before....but wait

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53580

John Bravo fucks people over by raising gym fees without notification on a city where fighter's struggle for cash

This is just another in a long line of shit he has done. "Oh no, somebody talked to me in a not nice way, I better fuck up 200 fighters who had nothing to do with it cos I am a dramatic cbomb who has an issue with people treating me for what I am, a big massive cbomb"

well said. once a shady bitch, always a shady bitch.

• Upvote 2

John Bravo fucks people over by raising gym fees without notification on a city where fighter's struggle for cash

This is just another in a long line of shit he has done. "Oh no, somebody talked to me in a not nice way, I better fuck up 200 fighters who had nothing to do with it cos I am a dramatic cbomb who has an issue with people treating me for what I am, a big massive cbomb"

Lol.. You need a life buddy..

• Downvote 4

You had a genuine grievance, I don't disagreee. That doesn't change that your response was hardly justified. Now, it's just a game, so I'm not gonna lose sleep over this. But, that doesn't change the fact that your actions were flat out selfish. Michael wronged you, and so you wronged everyone else who wasn't even involved.

• Upvote 2

Says the guy who spends more hours on a forum than he does sleeping.. Why you so mad at bad people on the internet? You got nothing better to invest your time and energy into?

Listen here fella, if I wanted my own comeback I would have gotten Wolf to wipe it from yo momma's chin, that and the drool cos raising you was clearly a mind fuck for her

• Upvote 1

As owner of the other org on the island, I will not offer contracts to fighters effected by this unless the specifically ask me to. I already talked to Michael and he going going to be offering contracts back to the fighters, even though it will take him hours probably to do. I also urge you to not request a signing bonus to resign with highland island as it was not the owners fault the contracts were cut.

• Upvote 3

I'm an asshole because I asked to be paid properly and to fight same or higher hyped fighters. I lost the championship and he tells me if I win the next fight I "might" get another shot at the title even though I'm ranked above everybody but the champ by miles..? At that point is where I told him I want to be properly paid like everyone else and I want fair matchups (hype wise) and I received that message next..

So basically you didnt get a contract or response you wanted so you decided to fuck over 200 fighters who had nothing to do with your negotiations?

That's an awesome way to bring credibility back to your name after false advertising your gym fees.

Shows what kind of "man" you are. Dont get what so instead of resolving it or making a note not to deal with that manager again you chose to make it so nobody else can have fun by ruining months of hard work just for your little "victory."

Well if this is the only way you can get satisfaction then well done. You just beat the internetzzzz

• Upvote 4

Smfh. I actually didn't know anyone other than those in full charge had any privileges in HI. Ridiculous shit. Been nothing but good to the little prick and he pulls shit like that. I'll throw out a message to Michael and see if we can get someone in to help him cut the load in half. Such an arsehole move though. Like 200 fighters fucked over cause this little bitch couldn't handle some mean words. We'll try our best to sort this.

• Upvote 2

Wooow.

I had no idea Bravo was working at Highland, I would have happily warned you he is a little bitch. You should have seen the hissy-fit he threw when I stomped in a tournament back when I was a noob.

This, however, is a new low, even for Bravo. I hear the pharmacy carries a variety of wonderful ointments for your sore vagina syndrome.

• Upvote 2

wow bravo,i really hope you don't have a family, since everytime someone cuts you off in traffic you'll decide to beat up your wife and kids as an answer.

From all the multis, trolls and whatever, this is the most douchebag move I've seen so far in this game.

• Upvote 4

The plus side:- Highland Island isn't down. That's the one redeeming quality.

Reggie was bringing in guys to the staff to both try and get them involved in org running, and I think just for the look a bit. John was staff because he ran a gym on The Island which was affiliated (not for the good but still). I wouldn't have expected him to have been given privileges but alas, apparently he was.

The hype is absolutely destroyed and all the money on arenas and events are gone. That being said, the org has some money and I think the fighters will be happy to help out and understanding that it wasn't the lad who was running it's fault so we shouldn't do too bad in that regard.

Micheal's first crack at running an org I believe. With Highland Kickboxing, then Highland Island...then this. Lad's had it fucking rough to kick it off. Next Island season has to be fucking incredible cause this season was so horrendous.

You know what?? i think you should be added in that list of cbombs.

When i said to everybody that John Bravo was a shady figure and a potential in-game criminal, i had that other massive cbomb of clyde and more ore less the USUAL circlejerk against me, dismissing everything as an "Alliance shitting on other Alliance talking" or even worse just plain insults against me, and from there started the never ending circus with The Unit on one side , and Clyde plus assorted convoy of desperate housewifes and circlejerk kids on the other side.

You know?? get fucked, all of you, John Bravo you are the best, if you need in-game support or your fighters in any org, you know where to find business.

Clyde you are a true idiot, in the very sense of it, first it was Randy Richards, then Reggie Thistleton propping his crap and filling cards with multiaccounts, now you let this happen because you are a little boy so full of himself, arent you?? get your sphinctere rekt properly now, next time if you want to be talked to reason, you know where to find me, maybe next time you fly a bit lower and you learn how to listen to other people, and avoid bad things happening to your "network".

• Downvote 3

And I won't insult you anymore because I think you'll take some confort there. Seriously, you're a real unhappy dude and for your sake and for the sake of everybody around you, you really need to man up.Get help from someone, professional if it needs to be. From one human being to another, please get your shit together. There is no insult anywhere on this message.

• Upvote 1

Clyde you are a true idiot, in the very sense of it, first it was RAndy Richards, then REggie Thistleton propping his crap and filling cards with multiaccounts, now you let this happen because you are a little boy so full of himself, arent you?? get your sphinctere rekt properly now, next time if you want to be talked to reason, you know where to find me, maybe next time you fly a bit lower and you learn how to listen to other people.

I don't run Highland Island. Wasn't for me to cut or get rid of John Bravo. As far as I know he didn't have any privileges anyways. I have no interaction with Randy Richards (that was Don's replacement) or John Bravo. Reggie, sure, you can put that on me.

But at the end of the day...I run Highland Games. When this happens to Highland Games...you can hold me accountable.

• Upvote 1

You are accountable because i warned you that he was a fucktard to not fuck around with, since you run an Alliance that also ran Highland Island and you have the power to make moves there, dont play fool now.

You dismissed everything as random trolling/insults/Alliance wars against you and your network and that s from where all the shit started, now after the second time in roughly a month that you(and a lot of innocent managers that cant control all of this) are getting your/theyr sphinctere rekt properly, i hope you will reason abit more and fly lower, you can control this but you didnt, you maybe didnt with Randy Richards because nobody known/warned you about him being a massive cbomb, but you had all the reasons to not do business with John Bravo, you are a pompous kid getting beaten to reason,i truly hope 2 times in roughly a month are more than enough, and yes i am kinda happy like a little toddler because i knew everything i said in the past was reason and truth, and not mere shit talking because i am a troll out of nowhere.

• Downvote 2

You are accountable because i warned you that he was a fucktard to not fuck around with, since you run an Alliance that also ran Highland Island and you have the power to make moves there, dont play fool now.

You dismissed everything as random trolling/insults/Alliance wars against you and your network and that s from where all the shit started, now after the second time in roughly a month that you(and a lot of innocent managers that cant control all of this) are getting your/theyr sphinctere rekt properly, i hope you will reason abit more and fly lower, you can control this but you didnt, you maybe didnt with Randy Richards because nobody knoww/warned you about him being a massive cbomb, but you had all the reasons to not do business with John Bravo, you are a pompous kid getting beaten to reason,i truly hope 2 times in roughly a month are more than enough, and yes i am kinda happy like a little toddler because i knew everything i said in the past was reason and truth, and not mere shit talking because i am a troll out of nowhere.

EDIT: You know what, fuck it. I'm not doing this whole schtick again. No comeback required.

• Upvote 1

You dismissed everything as random trolling/insults/Alliance wars against you and your network and that s from where all the shit started, now after the second time in roughly a month that you(and a lot of innocent managers that cant control all of this) are getting your/theyr sphinctere rekt properly, i hope you will reason abit more and fly lower, you can control this but you didnt, you maybe didnt with Randy Richards because nobody known/warned you about him being a massive cbomb, but you had all the reasons to not do business with John Bravo, you are a pompous kid getting beaten to reason,i truly hope 2 times in roughly a month are more than enough, and yes i am kinda happy like a little toddler because i knew everything i said in the past was reason and truth, and not mere shit talking because i am a troll out of nowhere.

my last post also applies to you.

• Upvote 1

Your alliance just picked up known cheaters and you still haven't cut them despite being warned. You're kind of calling the kettle black here aren't you?

And exactly like i thought, you can only come up with this, instead of finally shutting your dirty mouth ant take it for what is, as far i am concerned and i know, (i dont control The Unit afterall, i am just a member) the plan was to squeeze "we know who" and let Mike do his job after, well i guess we are not that stupid afterall, arent we. ;)

But hey, at least I AM a clean player, what is Reggie Thistleton still doing in your Alliance?? heh, i can come with the same question to you, see?? what is a cheater doing in your alliance, i am a legit player i have all the rights to ask this legit question.

my last post also applies to you.

Thanks for the attention but i couldnt give a fuck or two.