Qlimax - Alliance for new managers to learn

GBK16

http://mmatycoon.com/images/1451882000qlimax%202.jpg

Qlimax

An alliance created by experienced managers to help new players to the game learn how to play the game. We hope to create a community of new managers and learn the game in a friendly atmosphere.

Members of the alliance who are looking to help the new managers are Grant Brophy, Dean Sutherland and Ruphus Duphus.

If you are interested in joining, pm either Grant Brophy or Dean Sutherland.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Qlimax? You dishin out happy endings or sumin?

We were discussing names in chat and I was listening to some music on Youtube, it got to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVau95BrUk that song at 3:35 when i checked the video and 3 seconds later a guy with a Qlimax top came up with a Pikachu head behind him came on. So I decided on that name, plus it was better than the alternatives.

Anyone wondering what Qlimax is, it is a hard dance festival in Holland and one of the best experiences of my youth.

Can honestly say I didn't see this happening in a million years. GBK leaving Vendetta is one thing, Dinooo leaving Convicted is another but even Duphus has left Dirty Old Cocksmen to join this alliance. Not sure why these guys didn't just stay with their current alliances and help new players like they already probably have been doing. Good luck for this guys! Is this going to be a feeder alliance for Vendetta or Convicted?

• Upvote 2

I get dinoo and duphus but grant???/?The only thing grant can teach new players is how to lose with style:)

He might not be the slider master that dinooo and duphus are ( and I know he will admit that without any problem) , but he knows a lot about the org business , knows a lot of people and can help noobs in a lot of ways. And he really isn't bad at sliders, just not as good as the real elite managers, but there is no shame in that.

Shit, the improved me is even starting to defend him, lol:p

• Upvote 2

You can't even beat me bro, how you gonna beat people being taught by Dino and Duphus?

I gifted you Zuma. I was in a generous mood. Arnie fight was fair game. We shall cross paths again.

Can honestly say I didn't see this happening in a million years. GBK leaving Vendetta is one thing, Dinooo leaving Convicted is another but even Duphus has left Dirty Old Cocksmen to join this alliance. Not sure why these guys didn't just stay with their current alliances and help new players like they already probably have been doing. Good luck for this guys! Is this going to be a feeder alliance for Vendetta or Convicted?

Networking is the biggest thing in this game, by far. A new player alliance would allow these new players to interact with each other and establish their network, help each other and keep each other interested in the game.

As far as being a feeder alliance? Nope, they can choose to stay in the alliance as long as they wish, if they do move to join another more established alliance after learning from us then i'll be a proud father, if they wish to stay around and help new players as they join etc then I'd still be happy.

You also need to understand that me leaving Convicted doesn't change the status quo with me and them. I left on very good terms, but this is an idea that I have had for a few months now. I decided to take the plunge after the New Year.

• Upvote 2

Historically the Scots have sought to free themselves and attain independence, this is just Dean finding his roots again , being at one with his kin.

Have no fear Dean, Convicted is safe under my stewardship.

My first signing will be my mate.....

Bjorn

I have no doubt that Convicted will be safe, funny enough before I left I would have said you would have been a good fit for Convicted

It may also just be a coincidence but the first new player we signed up was a fellow Scot.