Highland KT - Tournament Sign Ups (Island)

http://s30.postimg.org/f46jwz7r5/Kick.png

As part of The Island Season 5, Highland is bringing a reliable kickboxing outlet to the table. To kick things off, we're going to start with a tournament. Now first thing to know is that the org is probably scheduled to be created on the 11th of January. These sign ups are so we are able to get ahead of the curve and not keep anyone waiting any longer.

Upon doing some research, it seems like everyone prefers to make Heavyweight fighters so let's start with that. Since there's going to be about a week between the tournament started and going forward, let's say right now that you are allowed to fight or test your fighters if you wish to. We'd prefer specifically KT guys since Highland is going to be running an MMA org at the same time (so if you have an MMA guy, go join that :D).
The org and tournament will be run by Donald Canmore (107048). The current situation is that he's doing some recruiting for our MMA org until the MMA org's owner is available (around the 11th).

RULES

• 16 - 32 Fighters (We'll see how sign ups go)
  • Heavyweight
  • Any Age Is Fine
  • This Tournament Takes Place On The Island
  • Testing / Previous Fights Allowed (Unless we get any specific protests over it)

PRIZES

*$500,000 donated by The Clown Fund.

(If anyone wants to donate to prizes we'd obviously love that)

To enter or enquire, post in this thread or send my account a message. http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=93705

FIGHTERS / SIGN UPS

Richard Bravie (Wolf)

Sione Witika (Joe Lang)

Imad Hassan (Mickey Hart)

Corey Mitchel (Randy Richards)

Jean Pierre Lebouer (Peter Sohitto)

Mark Jack (Drew Bee)

Pop Adrian (catako)

Azadshatru Singh (Mr J)

Xander Kingston (Ryne Woodsmall)

Akihito Tatsuhiko (Louie DePalma)

Jara Wonobi (JJ)

Imo Hass Kaggnen (Christopher LeBlanc)

Tall Dude (Bear Stevenson)

Booby Miles Lii (Scooby)

Laskar Si Pitung (Lars Frederiksen)

George Ringo (Taina Valkoinen)

Alternates

Dirty Dog (Sonny Muchacho)

Skin Header (Jet Hemi's Manager :D)

Eric Ryder (Callum McGregor)

Gordon MacGregor (Donald Canmore)

BRACKET

http://s7.postimg.org/q0gneheo9/lineup.png

(If the image doesn't post on it's own, here's the link http://s7.postimg.org/q0gneheo9/lineup.png)

ROUND 1

Sione Witika Vs Imad Hassan - Witika Wins by TKO (Cut) in Round 1

Pop Adrian Vs Booby Miles Lii - Bobby Miles Lii Wins by TKO (Strikes) in Round 2
Jara Wonobi Vs George Ringo - George Rindo Wins by TKO (Punches) in Round 1
Akihito Tatsuhiko Vs Xander Kingston - Akihito Tatsuhiko Wins by Unanimous Decision
Tall Dude Vs Mark Jack - Mark Jack Wins by TKO (Punch) in Round 2
Jean Pierre Lebouer Vs Corey Mitchel - Jean Pierre Lebouer Wins by TKO (Punches) in Round 1
Laskar Si Pitung Vs Azadshatru Singh - Azadshatru Singh Wins by TKO (Punch) in Round 3
Richard Bravie Vs Imo Hass Kaggnen - Richard Bravie Wins by Unanimous Decision

ALTERNATE MATCH UPS

Dirty Dog Vs Skin Header - Skin Header Wins by TKO (Punch) in Round 1
Gordon MacGregor Vs Eric Ryder - Gordon MacGregor Wins by KO (Strikes) in Round 1

----------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 2

Sione Witika Vs Booby Miles Lii

George Ringo Vs Akihito Tatsuhiko
Mark Jack Vs Jean Pierre Lebouer
Azadshatru Singh Vs Richard Bravie

ALTERNATES

Skin Header
Gordon MacGregor

AHHHHH i was just asking today if someone will open an KT org on the Island, i guess i got my answer. Will there be just the tournament or normal Fights as well? Because i am not so keen on the tournament. :P

Normal, it might just be a cnt to get people to make fighters without offering them loads of money. If this fills up, we've got at least 16 fighters in one division which means we've got enough to sustain for a bit. Kick off with the tournament to coax people into making fighters, then they'll be hooked. Mwuhahahahahah

Normal, it might just be a cnt to get people to make fighters without offering them loads of money. If this fills up, we've got at least 16 fighters in one division which means we've got enough to sustain for a bit. Kick off with the tournament to coax people into making fighters, then they'll be hooked. Mwuhahahahahah

Well then i create a Heavyweight, but not for the Tournament :P

Just throw me a link whenever you make the fighter man. It won't be until about the 11th for the org to be created so there's still plenty of time to create and test before the tournament actually kicks off. Actually, for you guys that made KT lads already, you want to throw me a link to them in this thread so we know who to sign when the time comes?