GOLD, GOLD and put some more GOLD on it

ATUNES is broken CK wants him because he knows this and it's a stylistic match up that suits his boy.

You're such a pussy.

You've accepted, what, 4 fights since the call out? and dropped out of 185 to move to 170 just to run from a fight with Tolonen. now you're claiming your fighter is broken...

is your fighter being broken the reason you wouldn't accept the fight? if he's "broken" and he was going to "retire" then why does he have another fight booked?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90xyqMJg11ryi2flo2_500.gif

Peel's excuses for ducking a fight with my fighter (who was similar ranked):

1) going to retire

2) broken

what's next?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If Diego Bustamante wins his next fight the only logical fight after that is for the HW title or a super fight with Turpin.

I just find it odd how Turpin is suddenly retiring not long after Diego signed for Syn, guess he's trying to protect his fighter from one of the next stars in the HW division. Diego may have been beaten by Spillane who got it to the ground but Turpin isn't a ground fighter and that's why he's running straight for that jet to the Bahamas.

Bitch move Peel Steel. :nono: You should at least wait and see if Diego wins his next fight before deciding to retire.

• Upvote 2

Turpin would destroy Diego with ease. Not that your guy isn't decent, but Turpin is far and above your guy.

How are you so confident? Diego would have had a 10 fight win streak if it weren't for a wrestler called Spillane. I think I remember the last time you were confident Cadarn would destroy Bustamante and we all know how that turned out

How are you so confident? Diego would have had a 10 fight win streak if it weren't for a wrestler called Spillane. I think I remember the last time you were confident Cadarn would destroy Bustamante and we all know how that turned out

Plz don't remind me :(

As I said, it has nothing to do with you or your guy,but Peel is just the better manager and Turpin is one hell of a beast. That few tko losses and fighting at that level is incredible for HW's. He would beat Diego fairly easily. If that fight would happen, message me and we'll bet money on it Marky ;)

• Upvote 1

Plz don't remind me :(

Sorry Wolf!

As I said, it has nothing to do with you or your guy,but Peel is just the better manager and Turpin is one hell of a beast. That few tko losses and fighting at that level is incredible for HW's. He would beat Diego fairly easily. If that fight would happen, message me and we'll bet money on it Marky ;)

Turpin has one or two impressive victories in his career, he's good but he's not a great HW like the ones we've seen in the past and Diego would prove that.

I love this game.

Turpin fights Gravius next.

Y'all talking about Turpin y'all talkin bout Steel

Marketing boys, marketing.

Karter , I own you I drew out , chump.

Marky , lol you come along for the ride?

NOW Turpin IS the man.

CK you sit there and you gotta smile and think 'man this dude Steel has me at every turn '.

Bjorn enjoy your holiday chap.

All our love.

Team Alpha Male

Ps. Ragnar is an FA after his next title defence.

Karter ... Enjoy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2-1 vs you, and it's hard to tell how many fights you've actually ducked, declined, or ran from over the years because up til maybe this year (?) I had no who you were. I literally had to give you a significant primary mismatch to get you to accept a fight.

Sens - Superb - Exceptional - Black

vs

Elite - Sens - Elite - Brown

Quack, quack, quack. Peel Pussy. You're a boring cowardly duck. Want some advice? It's a "game" stop being a pussy and just accept fights and challenges. Nobody cares.

• Upvote 1

My apologies on the 4 day offer but as stated since 6/18 I've barely done org stuff. I saw there was a fight to be filled & knew u wanted to fight soon. I've pm'd u about 3 potential opponents before I saw any of this but if u want released let me know. That'll be 2 #1 p4p fighters leaving with my belts so w/ that said

Who wants to buy Syn? Bidding starts at 10 mil

To get the max value out of a Syn sale, you should hold on to Turpin's contract. Like Tallon is the fighter epitome of the garbage that has taken over this game, Steel Peel is the manager version of that. Cherrypicking and ducking is his standard operating procedure. Then when he doesnt get his way it's unintelligible and juvenile rants on the forum. This is a guy well known for running two very promising orgs into the ground immediately upon gaining control,being probably the most public and unapologetic ducker/cherrypicker the game has ever seen and writing thinly veiled homo-erotic fanfiction. But for reasons beyond comprehension he calls a lot of shots in the game. Bullying weak ID org owners into allowing him to hand pick opponents and using the easy wins he requires to get his way as he progresses his coddled fighters.

I encourage you to stand up to this moron, it will be a first step in returning a semblance of reality to the top end of the game.

• Upvote 3

I love this game.

Turpin fights Gravius next.

Y'all talking about Turpin y'all talkin bout Steel

Marketing boys, marketing.

Karter , I own you I drew out , chump.

Marky , lol you come along for the ride?

NOW Turpin IS the man.

CK you sit there and you gotta smile and think 'man this dude Steel has me at every turn '.

Bjorn enjoy your holiday chap.

All our love.

Team Alpha Male

Ps. Ragnar is an FA after his next title defence.

Karter ... Enjoy

I'm not sure if this is for me or O'Sullivan but just in case it's for me I'll just say Turpin is nowhere near the man, come on. But he could possibly be if he's successful in the future. Right now I cannot see him being the man but you can prove me wrong and I can slightly appreciate the marketing machine. Just annoyed about that retiring shit while #1, it's not a feat, it never was even when who ever that sucker was who retired number one first and pretended it was a special case. There's plenty of people who could have done that before but they were real men who thought about everyone else too and took the loss eventually (to pass on the hype) before retiring or before jumping ship being a champion in an org.

• Upvote 3

If I sold it would've been up to the new owner to deal with him but I'm over my bitch fit. Honestly I was gonna sell to Humors as a giant fuck you to all you managers out there who make org owners life miserable. Maybe if all the elite orgs went to shit some of these dickheads would learn to appreciate what they have. If you're sitting there wondering if I'm talking bout you? Then yes I probably am

• Upvote 9

• 1 month later...

Just read this. I call a lot of shots in the game, I am flattered.

Ducking Slinga , hardly , he's an alliance mate so not a fight to chase but no problem taking just not first choice.

Ducking , this is CK and JLP throwing their weight around because I rag doll them when I talk smack.

I'm the only one that sticks CK upside down back in his warren and he knows it. He even wasted VIP recently changing a fighters name to Peel Steel is Gay before he released him. A sure I sign I've broken him when I guy that gets paid to walk dogs for wealthy people (true it's his RL job) feels the need to blow his RL cash on homophobic Jibes.

Just read this. I call a lot of shots in the game, I am flattered.

Ducking Slinga , hardly , he's an alliance mate so not a fight to chase but no problem taking just not first choice.

Ducking , this is CK and JLP throwing their weight around because I rag doll them when I talk smack.

I'm the only one that sticks CK upside down back in his warren and he knows it. He even wasted VIP recently changing a fighters name to Peel Steel is Gay before he released him. A sure I sign I've broken him when I guy that gets paid to walk dogs for wealthy people (true it's his RL job) feels the need to blow his RL cash on homophobic Jibes.

I've won smack talker of the year award 3 times. You don't even come close.

Your version of smack talk is homoerotic role-playing fantasies that help you stay inside your sexuality closet by coming out and expressing yourself virtually.

Your best fighter is named after me, true story. He was made when me and LT eiffel towered your mom.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=274719

Closest thing I get to a profession as a dog walker is when I put your mom on a leash and take her for a stroll.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Former training partners turned enemies. This is the story of Ferdinand Cortes fighting the man who drove him to become something better, Sean Tallon.

Back in early 2016, Cortes was spotted on the streets of Barcelona by Mr Wolf. Wolf knew him from his days of dominance in UFNC and was surprised to see him brought so low. He invited him to become a boxing coach at his gym the Wolf Training Lair, which at the time was co-owned by Mega Jug.

Cortes' knowledge was valuable to many of the Wolf team who picked up his tricks and went on to future success, but something was missing from Cortes' life. He liked helping young fighters achieve their potential, but he was still a fighter at heart.

One of the fighters he was training was none other than Sean Tallon. Cortes and Tallon had a friendly rivalry but Tallon though Cortes was a washed up fighter with nothing left. He gave him no respect. Things escalated when Tallon lost his CEC title and blamed it on his training team and the Mega Jug sought to move his investment elsewhere after a disappointing series of results.

6th June 2016

Tallon had made the move to EVO's 135lbs division and was still pushing on in his quest to become the best. Cortes battered his way through the lower ends of MFN and also signed to EVO and was looking like a solid fighter under new management.

Tallon had a fight lined up with one of Cortes' protegeé's, Geralt of Rivia. Tallon dominated his foe and Cortes was force to console his teammate after the loss.

Cortes stormed into Tallon's locker room, everyone is keeping hush-hush on the interaction but it is understood this is when a healthy competitive rivalry with equals turned into a bitter hatred of one another.

Cortes earned the EVO title later that month and even though the win propelled him into the big leagues, he still had to sit back and watch as Tallon changed divisions at will seeking the biggest fights and take away the opportunity of Cortes facing them. Tallon defeated P4P #1 Noob Saibot to leap into his place as the best fighter around. He swiftly lost his title but everyone wanted the chance to fight a former P4P #1 fighter.

So Tallon took home the big paydays whilst Cortes was chipping away defending his EVO title. Gone was the KO artist who went into fights swinging wildly to get the highlight reel finish and before us stood one of the most technical strikers in the division. He dominated almost every opponent he fought by outworking them over 5 rounds. He has quietly built himself up and is only now being recognised as a top fighter. His latest win put tied the all time EVO featherweight record for most title defences in a row.

24th September 2016

The roller-coaster ride is almost over two of the top fighters of the year face off in a heated rivalry on the 24th. Will Tallon add yet another title to his collection or will Cortes avenge his team-mate's loss and become the most dominant EVO featherweight of all time?

• Upvote 4