Highland Island - Official Thread

reggie

Cabral is already back, Herculano will sign back on a lower wage no problem.

I'd tell you you'd make it back tenfold in HG but last season you let some perfectly good fighters hit retirement :( lmao.

I want my next Pedro Lazaro goddamit! Actually come to think of it I need to hit the PMs of Clinton Offley's manager and throw some cash at um.

Both my guys, Rockwell and Munoz will come back on 1/1/1 contracts.

Herculano was due to fight Rockwell anyway so that will be a cheap fight ;)

I'm not sure if 1/1/1 contracts are required, but then again I don't mean to speak on Mike's behalf. Just HI has some money still in the bank and it doesn't matter if Mike profits at the end of the season since I can sort that out myself. Just a shame he has to put in all that work.

As of right now, I wont be taking either guy off the island and they both have more than enough cash to train for the final month. So there is no need for further income.

Thanks for the support again guys. 1/1/1 contracts won't be necessary there is plenty enough to sign everyone back on for reasonably generous contracts. I just won't be giving out much of a bonus if that's okay, just a token. If anyone can't be bothered trying to stick with Highland Island then go ahead and sign with the other org on the island of which the owner is a great guy who has been supportive to me over this difficult time.

It will take me a day or two but we will rebuild. Hype may have taken a hit but I am committed to saving this island season - again! It's a shame that we may have lost our chance to have the most successful island org of all time, but ohwell, I will keep trying to give you al the best island season I can.

As of right now, I wont be taking either guy off the island and they both have more than enough cash to train for the final month. So there is no need for further income.

I concur, same for Theo.

Fuck Bravo, disgrace to the name.

http://img00.deviantart.net/c779/i/2011/309/9/5/johnny_bravo_by_ssjghal-d4f6ycq.png

The real bro of all bros should kick your ass.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill on The Island)

Hey guys!!!

First of all i want to say that Sully does NOT approve of what that crybaby John Bravo did because he didn't get his way.

But the show must go on!! He tried to kill us but all he did was inconvenience us for a bit and i am confident that we can rebuild the hype that moron cost us in a few events.

In the meantime, if you are running low on cash or need some product then hit me up for a sponsorship which gives you 10% off! Or if you can't afford any i can send you some product! Just thank me post fight and i will be forever grateful!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 3

Moment I have been waiting for, ready to wear that belt. Thanks for keeping it warm for me Andrey but your services will no longer be needed. Nothing personal you are just in the way.

Good luck, Lobtov respects your fighter, it will be an awesome grappling exchange for the Belt. Who is the best Ground fighter on the whole island? We will now see, we've had our eye on you for awhile.

• Upvote 2

Good luck, Lobtov respects your fighter, it will be an awesome grappling exchange for the Belt. Who is the best Ground fighter on the whole island? We will now see, we've had our eye on you for awhile.

You're full of shit. You handily ducked my boy Nate THE REAL BEST GRAPPLER ON THE ISLAND Gonzalez while he called you out all over Buzz and on the Tycoom Times. But you just don't want another L on your boys record I can understand that. But don't act like your the shit cause you know he would have Compton Slapped the shit out of ya boi.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14519073444118.png

Sione "Big John" Witika (286329)

Head of Security of Sully's Bar & Grill.

Well it certainly has been a roller coaster ride hasn't it??

With all this drama surrounding both Highland orgs i have been lucky enough to have been busy working the doors of Sully's while i wait my return.

Now while i prefer to be in KT fights, i ave a rematch booked against Boobie Miles Iii who beat me last time we fought.

Let's make it a good one buddy! Afterwards we can step back into Sully's for a cold one!

I definitely have to respect you for your grappling skills. They are top level but in the end you are a BJJ competitor pretending to be a fighter. And that's why I'm walking away with the belt cause you are stepping in trying to put me to sleep and I'm going in to put you in the grave.

You're full of shit. You handily ducked my boy Nate THE REAL BEST GRAPPLER ON THE ISLAND Gonzalez while he called you out all over Buzz and on the Tycoom Times. But you just don't want another L on your boys record I can understand that. But don't act like your the shit cause you know he would have Compton Slapped the shit out of ya boi.

Who is this bum? Has to search him to find his irrelevant ass. Your opponents records overall is 12-19, so..... And Lobtov was in a different division than you in Island FC and I didn't hear a peep from you when Lobtov was Champion. Now you call me out knowing we can't fight. Stop lying, you keep padding your record. You're gonna lose your band new belt anyways your next fight, so back of the line for you no name.

I definitely have to respect you for your grappling skills. They are top level but in the end you are a BJJ competitor pretending to be a fighter. And that's why I'm walking away with the belt cause you are stepping in trying to put me to sleep and I'm going in to put you in the grave.

You didn't do much to put Lobtov in a grave, you didn't land one strike. The Champion Reigns.

Vermeer, punk, where you at, step up at make a superfight, don't duck me like you did Hop Sing Jung just two weeks ago. The fans want this fight.

• Upvote 3

Who is this bum? Has to search him to find his irrelevant ass. Your opponents records overall is 12-19, so..... And Lobtov was in a different division than you in Island FC and I didn't hear a peep from you when Lobtov was Champion. Now you call me out knowing we can't fight. Stop lying, you keep padding your record. You're gonna lose your band new belt anyways your next fight, so back of the line for you no name.

You didn't do much to put Lobtov in a grave, you didn't land one strike. The Champion Reigns.

Vermeer, punk, where you at, step up at make a superfight, don't duck me like you did Hop Sing Jung just two weeks ago. The fans want this fight.

"Quit fuckin lying. I called him out and asked JJ to put me in back in IFC then I was more vocal about it on HI when your pussy ass fighter refused to sign the fight contract against Fletcher for like two weeks straight. I called that bum out over Buzz AND the forum. Both yall just sat there looking quiet and not one reply till now? Your BUMS!!! FUCK OUTTA HERE. Let Lobtov sign with IslandCombat and get worked infront of the whole island if yo bitchasses so confident "-Nate Gonzalez