Highland Island - Official Thread

reggie

John Bravo (50889) vs ISLAND FC

Well it is basicly it realy, you take this guy out of the contest and Highland Island is nothing more then a serie C division....

Hes the Island manager of the year in my opinion , hes contribution to this island season is unvaluable , i wich there were more like him, well done sir ,and i mean that.....

13 fighters with Highland Island all with impressive records and hype

P4P#1 Voljin "Medicine Man" Ulfzaar (285993) *****

:horse:

• Upvote 1

I do kinda agree, would be nice to see some superfights of sorts before the end season tournament. It was one thing that was sorely lacking last season

its on its way sir island fc champ vs highland island champion

since i a nice guy and all he can just stay in highland island shit i like to lose i must i set a fight up for the belt with a fighter i knew was leaving the org

thats got to be the best move i have ever made right there nasa will be calling me any day yep any day now

io could have been a dick and let otis set on the side line for 30 days but know lets let him fight for the belt thats way better

Ah right so he did have more fights left on his contract? Fair fucks then. I'd do the same though. I only have ever kept one guy under contract and that's some guy currently in HG who joined, took 10k, spent it, asked me 5 minutes later to release his fighter, I said to send the 10k back, he called me a dickhead and daily writes to me in capitals insulting me. I told him he can spend the next 30 days learning some manners.

• Upvote 2

#1 vs #2 p4p after all nice work reggie

Voljin Ulfzaar your super fight is on its way sir

Eh, I get to be the next lucky manager to send his fighter in for a checkup with The Medicine Man. I'm prepared for his turn in the wood chipper. What a joyous day for me that'll be.

YOU KNEW DAM WELL AND THE AXE MUST COME DOWN ON YOU GUYS.......

IS NOT LIKE SWEPING IT ALL UNDER THE RUG AND WE ALL FORGET ABOUT IT NAH NAH NAH.....

SOMETHING WILL HAVE TO HAPPEND TO YOUR ORGANIZATION SOME HOW YOU GUYS NEED TO GET PUNISHED HEAVILY .....

YOU SEND MULTIS TO GET OUR BEST FA's , GET THEM TO HIGHLAND ISLAND AND THEN PRETEND YOU FIRED HES ASS......WHAT DO YOU REALY THINK WE ALL THAT STUPID?......

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GUYS HAVE A CORRUPT OPERATION GOING ON THERE....

iF THIS WAS ISLAND FC ...OH MY GOD WE WOULD HAVE BEEN NAILED TO THE CROSS ALREADY.......DOUBLE STANDARTS HIDDEN BEIND WELL PUT TOGHETER WORDS(JUST LIKE POLITICIANS)

BUT YEAH I WILL ONLY AND ONLY TALK ABOUT THIS UNTIL SOME KIND OF PUNISHMENT COMES DOWN ON YOU LOT AS AN ORGANIZATION NOT PUNISHING THE GUY WITH THE MULTI ONLY ,IT WILL MAKE NOSENSE, THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED SEVERELY........

I SUGGEST A MASSIVE HIT ON THE HYPE....MOST OF THEIRE FIGHTERS HAVE PADED RECORDS INDEED...YOU CANT AGUE WITH THAT! SPECIALY WHEN MULTIS HAVE BEEN UNCOVERED RUNING THE PROMOTION

HIGHLAND ISLAND WON THE ISLAND SEASON 5 DUE TO CHEATING...WELL DONE BOYS ...EVERYONE THAT WORKS HARD AND PLAYS FAIR GIVES YOU GUYS ALL THE CREDIT-NOT

HOW CAN SOMEONE SLEEP AT NIGHT AND BE HAPPY TO WIN WITH CHEATING

YOU PLAYING THE VICTIM AND RIGHTUOUS NOW

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YOU KNEW DAM WELL AND THE AXE MUST COME DOWN ON YOU GUYS.......

IS NOT LIKE SWEPING IT ALL UNDER THE RUG AND WE ALL FORGET ABOUT IT NAH NAH NAH.....

SOMETHING WILL HAVE TO HAPPEND TO YOUR ORGANIZATION SOME HOW YOU GUYS NEED TO GET PUNISHED HEAVILY .....

YOU SEND MULTIS TO GET OUR BEST FA's , GET THEM TO HIGHLAND ISLAND AND THEN PRETEND YOU FIRED HES ASS......WHAT DO YOU REALY THINK WE ALL THAT STUPID?......

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GUYS HAVE A CORRUPT OPERATION GOING ON THERE....

iF THIS WAS ISLAND FC ...OH MY GOD WE WOULD HAVE BEEN NAILED TO THE CROSS ALREADY.......DOUBLE STANDARTS HIDDEN BEIND WELL PUT TOGHETER WORDS(JUST LIKE POLITICIANS)

BUT YEAH I WILL ONLY AND ONLY TALK ABOUT THIS UNTIL SOME KIND OF PUNISHMENT COMES DOWN ON YOU LOT AS AN ORGANIZATION NOT PUNISHING THE GUY WITH THE MULTI ONLY ,IT WILL MAKE NOSENSE, THEY NEED TO BE PUNISHED SEVERELY........

I SUGGEST A MASSIVE HIT ON THE HYPE....MOST OF THEIRE FIGHTERS HAVE PADED RECORDS INDEED...YOU CANT AGUE WITH THAT! SPECIALY WHEN MULTIS HAVE BEEN UNCOVERED RUNING THE PROMOTION

HIGHLAND ISLAND WON THE ISLAND SEASON 5 DUE TO CHEATING...WELL DONE BOYS ...EVERYONE THAT WORKS HARD AND PLAYS FAIR GIVES YOU GUYS ALL THE CREDIT-NOT

HOW CAN SOMEONE SLEEP AT NIGHT AND BE HAPPY TO WIN WITH CHEATING

YOU PLAYING THE VICTIM AND RIGHTUOUS NOW

You've ruined more than one thread with this pathetic spam, you've also ruined a good org and a lot of people's Island season with your hissy fit closing your own org. How about you just leave it alone now instead of trying to spoil everything else is doing or do you want to ruin the other half of the managers Island season too?

I haven't heard this amount of drivel since Misfit was in the game.

• Upvote 2

You've ruined more than one thread with this pathetic spam, you've also ruined a good org and a lot of people's Island season with your hissy fit closing your own org. How about you just leave it alone now instead of trying to spoil everything else is doing or do you want to ruin the other half of the managers Island season too?

I haven't heard this amount of drivel since Misfit was in the game.

" How about you just leave it alone now instead of trying to spoil everything else"....realy? ....everyone is intiteled to their opinion, doesnt mean i agree....but to answer your question...nope i will not leave it alone....your island experience was ruined by cheating nothing else......we will not let this go under the rug like if it was nothing...we talking about people monopolizing the game due to cheating...its a prety serious matter when real $ is envolved.....

#UNITED #AGAINST #CHEATING

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Since this crap is the only organization still running, i have released all my fighters, you can pick them up if someone of you managers still want to fight in The Island, just one of them is crap, all the others are very good builds.

Royce "Disgrace" Disgracie (289028) here is an ex Island FC champ, very good build and hype , a shame if any of you managers interested in fighting let him retire.

I just sent a message to Stefan after another member mentioned a lot amount of money. As a template, what kind of number would you want so I can give Stefan a rough guide for guys at Theo's standing.

I don't care about the pay haha, just giving him a contract you would give someone with no hype was insulting. Anything a decent amount, make up a number.

I think my last one was 8500-6000-7500 (3 fights), something like that at least

Cheers. Let's say the fair contract scale is about 8 across for a top level guy / IFC champ kind of guy and goes down from there. I'll wait till Stef lets me know what the money situation is like before I go around promising shite.

If you guys are wanting to stick with your fighters though beyond the season, you'll be sorted for cash if you pick HG.